Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby DroopyLoving » Thu, 15Nov12 20:52

Skelaturi has some great ideas. And it would be beneficial as it would cause the player to replay the game more:
Sacrificing the reward on quests (for sexy scenes) would cause less narrative progression which would cause the players to have to play the full game more because endings would be more difficult to achieve (with less gold).

I really like the idea of other towns too. It could be an interesting date venue (where the queen isn't a celebrity, or you could visit a different temple with the priestess or rob from a famous person in the town with the thief) and also be the home of a new love interest.
As has already been said though, i hope any potential new love interests don't suffer from the same problem as Kim from CoL - Interesting in their own right, but not necessary to the story and don't interact with the other characters (in the way they do with each other).

I almost forgot about the whore at the bar. More/interactive scenes with her would be interesting (and if she became a main love interest it would be a different challenge to the other women as the main stat she would be interested in would be your gold level and not your Thieving/strength/politics).
DroopyLoving
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 15Nov12 22:20

Hey guys,
Thanks, yes, I've read some good ideas here and on the blog. I have lots of my own too, and so does Leo, so we won't be lacking material for the expansion. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

It could take me anywhere from only six weeks, to as long as four months to write the script though, and the the rendering, coding and play testing adds months as well, so please be prepared to wait.

I don't want to spoil any surprises, but I will say that there IS going to be a fourth girl. She was actually planned from the start of the script (and partly written) but the first script was taking so long to write and was already so large that I cut her out in the end. But now we will add her, and don't worry, her story is integral to the plot (I'm glad you guys appreciate that all the girls are central to one main plot - that was one of my primary goals for this game).

The fourth girl is a sorceress, and she is after power, any way that she can get it.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Vitu » Thu, 15Nov12 23:20

iksanabot wrote:Hey guys,

///snip

The fourth girl is a sorceress, and she is after power, any way that she can get it.

Aren't they all? [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Nov13 00:40

using your quoute vitu
iksanabot wrote:Hey guys,

///snip

thinking of another stat then, wich i thought of for the sidequests. Next to enemies, henchman. One who craves for power needs her minions to do her bidding. Might even consider a betrayal towards the goblins then, scouting them out and then getting them on your side. Mhm so many ideas yes yes. And thanks for reading Iksababot.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Sundance-A-Kid » Fri, 15Nov13 17:16

Hi,

I keep getting shot in the stomach - wound fatal - before I've had a chance to really do anything in the game. Any pointers on how I can avoid this? Have tried lots of different approaches and same thing keeps happening.

Thanks.
Sundance-A-Kid
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Nov13 19:20

Sundance-A-Kid wrote:Hi,

I keep getting shot in the stomach - wound fatal - before I've had a chance to really do anything in the game. Any pointers on how I can avoid this? Have tried lots of different approaches and same thing keeps happening.

Thanks.

don't let the enemies stat grow big. reduce it by buying rounds of drinks at the bar or raven at the thieves guild
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby wicked035 » Sat, 15Nov14 14:24

OK, first off, I really like the game. Somebody mentioned, but must repeat, having music and sfx so you can lower them is fine edition. For first playthrough am having really hard times so have to ask few question:

1) Where the heck am I learning thieving? Found thiefs guild but have nowhere to raise stat. Doesnt help that I am always caught pickpocketing.
2) Learned to fight well but almost none of the quests requests it. Also my HP is always so low so I guess I need to pay priestess more because I lose HPs so fast?
3) On which stats I need to focus more? Figured that thieving and fighting have purpose but still havent found usefulness for politics...
4) Can someone write me all endings(with spoiler ofc)? Want to get them all with all girls and achievments. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
5) On what to focus if I want treesome with priestess and queen? Also is there any other multiple girl scenes in game?
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Pennel » Sat, 15Nov14 14:51

wicked035 wrote:OK, first off, I really like the game. Somebody mentioned, but must repeat, having music and sfx so you can lower them is fine edition. For first playthrough am having really hard times so have to ask few question:

1) Where the heck am I learning thieving? Found thiefs guild but have nowhere to raise stat. Doesnt help that I am always caught pickpocketing.
2) Learned to fight well but almost none of the quests requests it. Also my HP is always so low so I guess I need to pay priestess more because I lose HPs so fast?
3) On which stats I need to focus more? Figured that thieving and fighting have purpose but still havent found usefulness for politics...
4) Can someone write me all endings(with spoiler ofc)? Want to get them all with all girls and achievments. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
5) On what to focus if I want treesome with priestess and queen? Also is there any other multiple girl scenes in game?

Spoilers for safety

In the thieves guild talk to Raven, he'll give you a mission. Talk to Flick to buy lock picks to finish it. Return to Raven after finishing the mission and then you can train thievery.

In the quest board, switch to hard and epic tabs for higher level quests that require higher levels and offer better rewards.

As you progress you will find higher requirements for all the skills. Politics are required to have high level interactions with the queen and priestess.

I've yet to get all endings/achievements, but I'm sure someone else can list them.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby sydaddicted » Sat, 15Nov14 14:58

Enjoyed the game after playing it quite a few times. Had difficulty in finding a few endings and the hints on this board helped me to locate them. So thought about stopping by and sending my thanks to everyone sharing hints! Very nice game. Beautiful girls and some very steamy sex scenes!
sydaddicted
sirens hunter

Postby pinric » Sat, 15Nov14 15:43

iksanabot wrote:
Thanks for playing!
The critical thing you are missing is getting the acolyte BJ scene - she won't ask you for help unless she has given you a blowjob. To get the blowjob scene, date Lola when your relationship points are between 150 and 200 (approximately, I am not sure about exact values, as we adjusted those several times during beta testing and I can't remember exactly where we landed :) )

Yes it work. I start the date near 120 and at the moment of the event i have 150.
Tnx for the help
pinric
Pilot fish

Postby wicked035 » Sat, 15Nov14 16:41

OK, managed to get ending 8 eventhough I made priestess inlove with me couldnt do anything at the party with her. Some walkthrough for the endings would be usefull. :(
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 15Nov14 18:31

wicked035 wrote:OK, managed to get ending 8 eventhough I made priestess inlove with me couldnt do anything at the party with her. Some walkthrough for the endings would be usefull. :(

i might post a guide, not a wt (walkthrough) today or tomorrow . But do not hold it on to me if i don't. Got a birthday today i have to attend and next to that i am really fast distracted by for example other games to play.

edit: wt is a common short term for walkthrough
edit2: maybe not to common >.>
edit3: aborted, most info about achievements, endings and general strategy can be either found here or on the Lop Blog. And notepad started to make my headspin. srry
Last edited by Skelaturi on Mon, 15Nov16 11:49, edited 3 times in total.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby wicked035 » Sat, 15Nov14 18:42

If you find time would be great. :)

Though managed to get a hold of it a bit and found some solutions on LOP blog. Managed to avoid ending
when I die with me uncovering plot to kill Queen.
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Nathan Rahl » Sun, 15Nov15 03:11

Hi guys, I finished the game...

Medals:

I got you: Trap Flickerine

Serving the Justice: Allow acolyte to "service" you while on a date with Priestess, she will come to you later with a request to talk to the Queen.

Now she likes it: Have sex with lola, use the magical amulet. After that return to her have sex again and cum in her mouth.

Beast Slayer: Kill the beast in first epic work.

Dark Visions: Remember you got only 1 shot at this 1 per game, when dating the queen, pick up mushrooms, but do NOT eat it yourself, at the elders look in their crystal ball

Dungeons and maidens: Have sex in dungeons with the Queen after trying to steal her item. Must be in love with her (heart in her portrait).

God save the queen: Expose Lord Bigtoes in the final masquerade.

Royal Celebration: Talk with both Lola and the Queen in the masquerade.

Priestess and the thief: Talk with both Kiki and Lola in the masquerade.

Cum on golden coins: Talk with both Kiki and the Queen in the masquerade.

Girls:

Kionavaar, the Queen:

Relationship - Art - Fashion - Politics - Tournaments - Far-Off Lands

Flickerine, the Thief:

Relationship - Animals - Art - Music - Food - Far-Off Lands

Lola, the Priestess:

Weather - Animals - Politics - Religion - Music - Magic

Hope it help you. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Nathan Rahl
Pilot fish

Postby wicked035 » Sun, 15Nov15 19:48

Thanks, it helped. :)

Managed to get all achievments and the endings. Only complainment I have is
that Lola doesnt seem to get good ending as her good ending is kinda funny one. Wish(as she is best to me out of 3 girls) that she got proper good ending where you rule with her without having to chop your willy. :lol:

Oh, and I seem to cant open bonus gallery for some reason? Clicking it but nothing happens...

Thanks iksanabot and leonizer for another great game, hoping LWT 2 will follow that trend. :)
wicked035
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games