The Last Sovereign [Updated 6/29]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 5/11]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 18May11 23:32

Newest version is up on the blog:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

Hope everyone enjoys!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 5/11]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 18Jun15 23:27

There's a new TLS release, and it was a doozy! XD Sometimes I'm not sure what to screenshot, but this time I had to throw out a lot of potential screenshots.

This update involves the initial conflict with the Fucklord. It will not involve running errands.

You'll be exploring multiple new Tower locations - this is a war over territory.

And a war of politics, of course! Not that I suspect there was any doubt, but I hope everyone enjoys a look at orcish democracy:

But in addition to all that, the war contains quite a few character moments I hope people will enjoy.

And finally:

Due to the size and complexity of this one, it will probably take two weeks to go public. Please look forward to it!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 6/29]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 18Jun29 23:44

New version of TLS on the blog!

http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/ ... lease.html

TLS 0.35.6 [6/29/18]
- More polishing.
- The Dwarren Embassy investment now benefits the Aramite Tower section.
- Wynn gets RP from the Zirantian Tower segment, Sarai from Yhilin's.
- Dari is now visible during the ritual. This change is purely cosmetic, but I know some wanted it. ^-^
- Nalili's Blade of Lust skill now counts as defeating an enemy (thanks to Decanter for assistance).
- Fixed music and looping thanks to Lamsey.
- The game now has a custom executable icon thanks to BetatesterFP.

This one is a large update with some of everything, so I hope everyone enjoys!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby el drakki » Fri, 18Jul06 21:21

My english sucks, and I'm very stuck with all that politics, I really don't understand who's who and who's the good, the bad, the ugly.... :(

Please, I need some help, I love your game, but I can't play right now because I don't know what to do

:3:
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby MaxCarna » Fri, 18Jul06 22:54

I tried by myself a few times, but I ended up really needing that: http://thelastsovereign.wikia.com/wiki/Walkthrough

The war events are really complex, there are many things that generate consequences.
MaxCarna
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 18Jul07 23:13

el drakki wrote:My english sucks, and I'm very stuck with all that politics, I really don't understand who's who and who's the good, the bad, the ugly.... :(

Please, I need some help, I love your game, but I can't play right now because I don't know what to do

:3:

Asking people on the wiki is a good suggestion. There are a decent number of TLS players who have English as a second or third language, including several Spanish speakers. Regardless of how you want the information, I think they'd be able to help you sort through the new political characters.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby el drakki » Sun, 18Jul08 17:29

Thank you very much, both of you, Max and Sierra. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Other sexy games