The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/17]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 17Apr21 23:32

Just put out another patron-only release!

Version 0.26.0
- New section setting the stage in Eustrin and Aram.
- Two new plot sex scenes.
- Party switching mechanics implemented in preparation for upcoming content.

In this section you're on an official visit to Eustrin, so prepare for dwarves. You've seen them a bit, but haven't really learned much about their culture...

You won't be spending the entire time in tunnels, though, as your mission requires you to work with Aram as well. Anyone remember the characters introduced there ages ago? They're back!

This is also the update where we explore more of Aram's culture, including some corners you haven't seen before:

And finally:

You can expect this version to be posted here in a week!

Big thanks to everyone who filled out surveys! I've just made my post on the subject public, but I'm not allowed to link it here. Feel free to read it if you want to see the results in considerable detail along with some analysis and the discussion of those results:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2017/04/tls-0260-released-demographics.html

But even if you don't read that, I hope you want to see the results of all the character voting! I decided to do it in the style of those manga popularity polls for fun. ^-^ Here it is:
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby destroying101 » Sat, 17Apr22 18:46

I really enjoyed reading the full survey results. One thing I would like to comment on with Varia and Altina is that I'm fine with Simon dominating someone but it has to be for the greater good. Simon has already been shown as someone who is willing to do something that he doesn't like in order to benefit everyone(the city takeover notably), so it makes sense for him to do something cruel if necessary. I would like to see something where a player can end up getting punished for being "too nice" as always choosing the "good" option can turn out poorly. I liked that Varia's domination was almost a "mercy domination" rather than retaliatory.

Also, do you think you will ever add the ability to skip over combat if you've beaten the game? I really want to replay the game, but I remember how long fighting took in the beginning and I don't like grinding like other players
destroying101
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun, 17Apr23 04:06

destroying101 wrote:I really enjoyed reading the full survey results. One thing I would like to comment on with Varia and Altina is that I'm fine with Simon dominating someone but it has to be for the greater good. Simon has already been shown as someone who is willing to do something that he doesn't like in order to benefit everyone(the city takeover notably), so it makes sense for him to do something cruel if necessary. I would like to see something where a player can end up getting punished for being "too nice" as always choosing the "good" option can turn out poorly. I liked that Varia's domination was almost a "mercy domination" rather than retaliatory.

Thanks for your thoughts. The party has been able to find good solutions to problems for a little while now, but soon the plot will put them in some pretty dire situations and force difficult decisions. And yes, regarding Varia's domination, my preferences always run toward redemptive arcs.

destroying101 wrote:Also, do you think you will ever add the ability to skip over combat if you've beaten the game? I really want to replay the game, but I remember how long fighting took in the beginning and I don't like grinding like other players

Though I probably won't add that as an in-game feature, you could accomplish something similar via cheating. There are people on the wiki, for example, who could direct you to programs that would make combat trivially easy.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 4/28]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 17Apr28 23:16

Version 0.26.2 is here, enjoy!

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

Version 0.26.0
- New section setting the stage in Eustrin and Aram.
- Party switching mechanics implemented in preparation for upcoming content.
Version 0.26.2
- Bugfixes and polishing.

Everyone ready to explore Eustrin and Aram? As usual for the first update in a new area, this update lays a lot of groundwork and not everything is resolved. Patrons found this one pretty satisfying, though, so I hope everyone enjoys! ^-^
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Marco6661 » Sat, 17Apr29 07:01

Thank you to keep alive this interesting game.

Keep the good work.

Marco [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby montybet » Mon, 17May01 00:34

This has been a very intense update with fucking huge armor. Almost 500 DEF worth the SPE 1 for Hilstara xD
montybet
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 17May19 22:27

Just put out another patron-only release!

Version 0.27.0
- Final iteration of Yhilin before the war.
- Four new Synergy Skills available if you have enough affection.
- There are new (retroactive) consequences to researching Dari's condition. Continue a save from the waiting screen to receive your proper benefits.
- New Uyae conversations around Ari-Yhilina.
- During previous Yhilin iterations, you can now summon more people to the throne room. No balance changes.
- New Eustrin mausoleum graphics thanks to Lamsey.
- Lucy now has more unclothed images during her naked scenes thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Bug Reporting is also responsible for the adorable succubus children. Expect to see more of them over time. ^-^
- Various enemy stat changes (mostly for consistency and to remove unintended exploits).
- Back in Stineford, there's now a visual effect when the door is destroyed.
- If you invested in the demon-ridden mineshaft, it now appears properly in your investment ledger.
- The shop in the outskirts can now reopen depending on investments. This is a retroactive change, but doesn't affect balance much.
- Several quest log items had been neglected, most notably Conquerer. These have been fixed, though your quest log may need refreshing.

As you can see, this update is getting a lot of things properly in order so that I can focus fully on the war event. Aside from the retroactive changes, though, it includes one last visit to Yhilin that should be fun. A lot of quests/variables/investments that have been ongoing for a while finally wrap up this time.

Because I'm busy working on a bunch of different things at once, though, I didn't feel like taking the time to make a lot of screenshots. So you'll have to make do with this one:

You can expect this version to be posted here in a week!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 17Jul07 23:40

Version 0.28.0 has been released to patrons! This is an extra large release that covers the majority of the war, so there's quite a lot going on.

Your characters will be split up over the continent, negotiating with all the factions in play and making decisions that will impact the end of the war. As those who can look under the hood will see, variables to calculate collateral damage and other consequences have started counting up...

Unlike the Battle for Yhilin, the plan goes off the rails at multiple points...

Expect to see some long-promised showdowns:

But unlike the Battle of Yhilin, the entire update won't be intense events. You'll also get a chance to explore new areas - for example, the first town you've seen deep inside the Incubus Emperor's domain:

And some old characters and locations that haven't been seen in a long time show up as well:

Overall, I want to give this war a real sense of scope. This will be the broadest conflict in the entire game, at a larger scale than previous battles.

Due to the length and complexity of this update, I can't promise it will be out in the usual exactly one week. There are a lot of calculations going on underneath the surface, and I want to make sure they're all correct and well-balanced before I release the update publicly.

While the forum was undergoing maintenance, I finished a side project, a psychological thriller VN that is now being released. I'll post more information about it once there's content publicly available, but you can find out more on my blog if you like.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby el drakki » Sun, 17Jul09 21:26

How do you find time to make all that works, I can´t believe it!
I love your game Sierra :missfrancedu13014skayroc-1191676567:
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon, 17Jul10 23:40

el drakki wrote:How do you find time to make all that works, I can´t believe it!
I love your game Sierra :missfrancedu13014skayroc-1191676567:

Aww, thanks. ^-^ I really love what I do, so I hope to be able to deliver a lot more content!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 17Jul14 23:44

Alright, I can now officially say that TLS 0.28.2 will be coming out publicly on Friday, July 21st. Please look forward to it!

Meanwhile, I have completed a side game. It's a little different and won't be for everyone. Since it's not free I won't link it directly here or talk about it too much, but here is a link to my blog post that explains, I hope that's okay:
http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/ ... eased.html
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby destroying101 » Wed, 17Jul19 19:02

I'm glad to hear the new update is coming soon and that it's big. I was getting worried that something had happened to Sierra Lee. Can't wait to play the update, The Last Sovereign is definitely the best structured h-game I've played.
destroying101
Pilot fish

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 17Jul21 23:28

Alright, everyone, newest version is on the blog!

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

As a reminder: I might make retroactive changes to this section to balance the entire war, once I finish the next update. So if you definitely want to play only once, maybe wait a little. Having said that, this update has loads of new content for everyone to play!

- Yet more polishing to war calculations.
- On Yarra's route, the variable "Empress Approval" now works properly.
- The Kingsmen and Queensmen bars now have more variability throughout chapter three.
- Flower Speculation investment now removed from ledger after the reunion.
- The Dusty Horde and AriGarda are no longer listed in the ledger after taking over Yhilin. The Iron Cudgel remains, however.
- Since some people were unclear on this, rewrote dialogue to make it completely unambiguous when the Dusty Horde is destroyed.

In addition to more balancing and getting feedback from players, I used this week to finish off some old bugs and minor issues that had been low priority while I was rushing on new content. These are not a big deal, but I do try to go back and polish whenever I get a chance.

That's all for now, enjoy the release!

destroying101 wrote:I'm glad to hear the new update is coming soon and that it's big. I was getting worried that something had happened to Sierra Lee. Can't wait to play the update, The Last Sovereign is definitely the best structured h-game I've played.

Thanks! I'm still alive, still hoping to create a lot more!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/21]

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 17Jul23 23:07

This does not run on my PC: I downloaded the RTP version and then when that didn't work I downloaded the RPG software, still to no avail.

I must be doing something wrong, but I can't work out what. I get the splash screen and when I click on 'New Game, the button flashes, but that's all that happens, even if i wait for ages.

Best, Tao
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/21]

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon, 17Jul24 02:19

Tao Dude wrote:This does not run on my PC: I downloaded the RTP version and then when that didn't work I downloaded the RPG software, still to no avail.

I must be doing something wrong, but I can't work out what. I get the splash screen and when I click on 'New Game, the button flashes, but that's all that happens, even if i wait for ages.

Best, Tao

Not sure if you mean "click" literally, but the game doesn't have mouse support. Use Z to start the game, and there are more controls listed in the Readme file.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games