The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 11/9]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 18Nov10 00:23

The newest version of TLS has been released publicly:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

TLS 0.39.2
- Numerous balance changes, on average making the vote requirements easier.
- New/improved Kerannii expressions thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Improved musical tracks thanks to Lamsey.
- High Priestesses have been added to the waiting room for those who want to check influence scores again.

That's all for now. I'm off to work on the followup and some other fun things!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 11/9]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 18Dec08 02:40

New TLS update for patrons! I'm a bit fried, so you only get one screenshot this time:

Public version maybe in a week, but can't be sure. This finishes a complex segment that will require rebalancing.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/14]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 18Dec15 03:01

http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/ ... lease.html

TLS 0.40.0
- New content finishing the Council of Gawnfall.
- One new scene.
- Misc fixes on previous sections in preparation for the Steam release.

TLS 0.40.1-5
- Wrestling with the scope of the event.

Not a lot to say beyond the notes I left on the blog. I hope people enjoy the update. ^-^
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 19Jan26 00:18

New TLS update for patrons! This one takes the party back to many locations they haven't been allowed for some time, to meet old friends and see how your choices affected them...

But you'll also visit some brand new locations, including some new content that people have been waiting for a long time:

If your synod made those decisions, anyway! My goal is to emphasize how the player's choices have a real impact on the world by including a wide variety of different consequences:

Depending on how your synod went, you might have integrated the succubi into the Ivalan Church or caused a schism. Or...

The public version will be coming out in two weeks! Meanwhile, all my games on Steam are at significant discounts, if you're interested:
https://store.steampowered.com/developer/sierralee
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby MaxCarna » Sat, 19Jan26 09:17

Sierra Lee wrote:The public version will be coming out in two weeks! Meanwhile, all my games on Steam are at significant discounts, if you're interested:
https://store.steampowered.com/developer/sierralee

Congratulations, Sierra Lee! Your Steam page seems great, I hope it is proving a nice revenue.

I always await 4 or 5 versions to get immersed in the game again :) Really like the war events.
MaxCarna
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 19Feb09 00:19

Check the blog for update notes and other information! One notable thing is that I now have a SubscribeStar account for those who are opposed to Patreon.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 2/8]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 19Feb16 00:26

TLS is finally available on Steam! Link here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/9518 ... Sovereign/

To be clear, the game will remain entirely free (the DLC is just an empty option some people requested). This is just another way for people to play the game. But if you've enjoyed TLS, please consider giving it a review so that new players will consider giving it a try!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 2/8]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 19Mar02 18:53

Work on TLS will continue as it always does, but meanwhile I wanted to introduce people to one of my side projects. I've been putting this off for a long time to finish more content and get TLS on Steam, but it's finally time to do major testing on Once Ever After. People at the $10 tier on [the sites that are censored by this board] now have access to the first build:

This build has 5-10 hours of gameplay and 9 fully-illustrated scenes (art by Crescentia). More info on my blog:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... sting.html

That's all I'll say on this for now, but I wanted to let people know. Back later with more updates!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 4/26]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 19Apr26 23:24

New TLS update for patrons! After spending a while rewriting the end of the chapter to my satisfaction, I'm prepared enough to lay the foundation for the big final conflict. This update also includes a decent amount of side content that I worked on while I was spinning my wheels on the core plot stuff. For example...

That 5,000,000 ProN investment? It leads to an optional dungeon, and I think it's one of the nastier ones I've designed. I put a lot of work into this to try to require more strategies than normal.

There's also a new dungeon to help gather materials, including a new mechanic I hope will be fun. But don't think this update is all secondary concerns...

You'll revisit Stenai because it's time to make a major decision about the upcoming war. After impending for a while, it's happening starting in the next update.

I don't want to repeat the Third Arclentian War, so I've tried to design a major event that is satisfying while having a different flavor. Meanwhile, I hope everyone enjoys the update!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 5/2]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 19May03 23:31

Check the blog for links, update notes, and other information, including about my newest book!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 19Jun01 00:02

New TLS update for patrons! Though I didn't want to repeat myself with war events, this update doesn't skimp on the split party tactics and strategic decisions you'd expect:

But beyond that, this event will resolve a large number of plots that I've been building up throughout this chapter, possibly not in the way you're expecting:

You'll also see some people who haven't shown up since the second chapter of the game:

And I'll leave Yarra to close out with a line that makes perfect sense in context:

I hope everyone enjoys the update!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 19Jun07 23:17

Check the blog for links, update notes, and everything else! Steam version will update as soon as I get it done.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 6/7]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 19Jul13 00:05

The update is out for patrons, and it's a huge one! Rather than divide the end of the war into two more updates, I decided to go with a double update that resolves almost everything.

All those new threads and surprises last update? Your party will be splitting up to handle them, including some new locations... and some familiar ones:

You'll also get to participate in the Ghenalese front of the war:

And of course it wouldn't be a TLS update without some lore, including some that you may not be expecting:

It's no fun to screenshot strategic decisions, but expect to make a lot of them as the war concludes.

There were also be some more surprises. I couldn't screenshot a lot of things because I didn't want to throw around spoilers. ^-^

Though this update doesn't completely wrap up the chapter, it will resolve all the major threads involved in the war.

Due to the size and complexity of this update, it will definitely spend two weeks in beta testing. It will be followed by a shorter update for investments, some final resolutions, and the end of chapter interlude. More about that later!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/26]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 19Jul26 23:29

Check the blog for links, update notes, and everything else!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/26]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 19Sep06 23:11

Patrons just got the next update, which concludes the chapter! More info on the blog as usual, but some previews right here. This update wraps up some issues from the previous section:

But as it concludes the chapter, it also has a number of new plot scenes and a new interlude...

Plus another chance to explore the world, invest, and choose research. Public update in a week!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games