The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 8/22]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Aug22 01:45

Version 0.11.0 is out! For a while people have been requesting that announcements come with a preview of the release instead of being so brief, and this time I've finally gotten that together:
This update of the game is our first visit to Aram. New tiles, new NPCs, etc. Even though this is Megail's route, focusing on economics, there will be a lot of other things to do.
One of these is a bounty hunting sidequest. You'll be seeing more of this in the future, but for now it just plays a minor role and provides some optional content. And finally...
The plot also takes the characters to a place that might be slightly less expected. ^-^

I've posted about this more elsewhere, but in case people have missed it: my day job is ending shortly and I'm going to need to move to a new country, apartment, and job. I don't anticipate substantial delays, but it's definitely going to slow me down a little. Will get back to work on this as soon as I can.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby Cochise » Sat, 15Aug22 05:15

Nice work, time to check what's new.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Sun, 15Aug23 04:17

Can't find the way to download it?

"Get the game here" give me the old version.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun, 15Aug23 23:04

Ah, sorry, guess I haven't established the pattern on this forum yet. I usually post a preview when the newest version is done, but backers get to play it first. In about a week I'll have the same version (or more likely one with bug fixes) up for everyone. So consider this a release announcement to give you something to look forward to.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign

Postby jurassicp » Mon, 15Aug24 10:11

Sierra Lee wrote:That aside, I consider ProN more of a plot element you control than a general gameplay mechanic. You can get up to 65k in Stineford, then Megail triples your money. That's intended to be the maximum you can invest at that stage in the plot. If you advance the plot a little more, you will acquire one new potential source of ProN.

Wait, it's possible to turn over 65k in Stineford or just 55k that turns into 165k of which 100k gets reinvested in the quest line (leaving you 65k for "optional" investments)?
Last edited by jurassicp on Tue, 15Aug25 08:29, edited 1 time in total.
jurassicp
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: The Last Sovereign

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Aug24 13:55

jurassicp wrote:
Sierra Lee wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:That aside, I consider ProN more of a plot element you control than a general gameplay mechanic. You can get up to 65k in Stineford, then Megail triples your money. That's intended to be the maximum you can invest at that stage in the plot. If you advance the plot a little more, you will acquire one new potential source of ProN.

Wait, it's possible to turn over 65k in Stineford or just 55k that turns into 165k of which 100k gets reinvested in the quest line (leaving you 65k for "optional" investments)?

you may want to check who you are quoting, as i never said that
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon, 15Aug24 22:42

I believe he accidentally left your tag in, because I was the one who said that.

Anyway, you can give Megail up to 65k in Stineford. She triples that to 195k, leaving you a maximum of 95k for optional investments.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby jurassicp » Tue, 15Aug25 08:32

Yeah, I somehow messed up the quotations.

Gah, that means I missed 10k ProN. Not entirely sure I have the heart to start over, but getting to invest those extra 30k would be cool :(
jurassicp
great white shark

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 8/29]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Aug29 14:41

New version is out publicly! Downloads and a few notes here:
http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/ ... lease.html
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby rip_cpu » Mon, 15Aug31 03:13

Hmm, I'm having some trouble finding the Noble Figurines. Based on looking up online, it SHOULD be in the mansion full of Unmen, right? I've opened up all the chests I could find in that map, and gotten a Shining Sword, Dwarf Armor, Leather Armor, and 500sx from the small box in the room right next to Meghail's. There's no sign of the figurine anywhere, did its location change in the newest version?
rip_cpu
Pilot fish

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon, 15Aug31 04:16

Hate to tell you this, but the figurines are gone permanently unless you reload an earlier save. They appear (or don't) in the box beside Megail's room based on your performance avoiding the Unmen and Unwomen.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby ckid15213 » Mon, 15Sep07 16:59

Sierra,

Just want to say that I love the game. Never thought a game like this without images could hold my attention, but the writing and story are really good. I'll be sure to follow along with the development of this title.

Hopefully, one day, you can get a crew of artists that have the ability to match the quality of the writing -- because I think The Last Sovereign, with art, would be an epic game -- among the best adult games out there.
ckid15213
Pilot fish

Postby Sierra Lee » Tue, 15Sep08 20:25

Thank you! I hope to take the game as far as it can go!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Rahvin » Sat, 15Sep12 01:07

I've been following your work for sometime and just wanted to say keep it up mate. It is a real fun game :D
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun, 15Sep13 00:07

Thank you! I'm still hard at work!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games