The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun, 15Jul19 01:11

Ci-Go wrote:What can i say... sometimes i just like to grind :D

You'll like the optional slimes, then. Some will show up early and many more later, but they're enemies that let you grind for free items if you want.

Skelaturi wrote:will there be at any point CG's in this game?

I would like to have them, but I'm having trouble finding reliable artists, even with money on the table. -_-
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 15Jul19 06:39

well considering i imagine you probaly want 2d artists i guess asking on the projects forum here wouldn't be a option then
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby fensome7 » Sun, 15Jul19 12:07

How do you get more ProN? I have done the Megail quest and handed her over 60,000, I have now done the bit where she betrays you, the queen has asked me to invest in businesses, but I don't now how to increase the ProN. I only have 5,000 but i have over 800,000sx, any help is appreciated!
fensome7
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun, 15Jul19 12:50

Skelaturi wrote:well considering i imagine you probaly want 2d artists i guess asking on the projects forum here wouldn't be a option then

Yeah. I have nothing against 3D, but I'm trying to keep this game as visually consistent as I can.

fensome7 wrote:How do you get more ProN? I have done the Megail quest and handed her over 60,000, I have now done the bit where she betrays you, the queen has asked me to invest in businesses, but I don't now how to increase the ProN. I only have 5,000 but i have over 800,000sx, any help is appreciated!

I can't help you in too much detail because I don't know what cheat engine you're using, but ProN is stored in an RPG Maker variable instead of the usual money slot. RPG Maker stores its variables dynamically, so it's a little tricky, but this is a common enough issue that I'm sure there's a tutorial about it.

That aside, I consider ProN more of a plot element you control than a general gameplay mechanic. You can get up to 65k in Stineford, then Megail triples your money. That's intended to be the maximum you can invest at that stage in the plot. If you advance the plot a little more, you will acquire one new potential source of ProN.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby fensome7 » Sun, 15Jul19 12:59

Sierra Lee wrote:I can't help you in too much detail because I don't know what cheat engine you're using, but ProN is stored in an RPG Maker variable instead of the usual money slot. RPG Maker stores its variables dynamically, so it's a little tricky, but this is a common enough issue that I'm sure there's a tutorial about it.

That aside, I consider ProN more of a plot element you control than a general gameplay mechanic. You can get up to 65k in Stineford, then Megail triples your money. That's intended to be the maximum you can invest at that stage in the plot. If you advance the plot a little more, you will acquire one new potential source of ProN.

I am not familiar with how RPG maker works or anything about it other than playing through the game, so you have lost me. Just simply when they are asking for investments they are demanding the value in PronN. Why can I not use the Sx?
I used cheat engine 6.4 to make sure i always had 99x of each potion. Also about not supposed to being able to grind, the house where the fell spiders are, I walked in and had them just appear, I left the building because they were a bit too strong, healed the party and re-entered and they appeared again and each time they were giving several hundred Sx, after 14 long hours of play doing that I had over 800,000Sx.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby Super » Sun, 15Jul19 21:33

Well, can't seem to download from Mega. Trying to download .92 which I think is the newest one and the Light version since I bought RPG Maker VX Ace on the humble bundle thing... Anyway, get a Temporary Error, Retrying when I try to download TLS 0.9.1.exe. that's weird.

Edit: nevermind, mirror worked, downloading now
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ci-Go » Sun, 15Jul19 22:34

fensome7 wrote:
Sierra Lee wrote:I can't help you in too much detail because I don't know what cheat engine you're using, but ProN is stored in an RPG Maker variable instead of the usual money slot. RPG Maker stores its variables dynamically, so it's a little tricky, but this is a common enough issue that I'm sure there's a tutorial about it.

I am not familiar with how RPG maker works or anything about it other than playing through the game, so you have lost me. Just simply when they are asking for investments they are demanding the value in PronN. Why can I not use the Sx?
I used cheat engine 6.4 to make sure i always had 99x of each potion. Also about not supposed to being able to grind, the house where the fell spiders are, I walked in and had them just appear, I left the building because they were a bit too strong, healed the party and re-entered and they appeared again and each time they were giving several hundred Sx, after 14 long hours of play doing that I had over 800,000Sx.

you cheated so those spiders respawned?
well later on game becomes hard... if there would be more ways to grind gold for better equipment like monsters that would respawn that would be great. also was too weak to get last blade from that house of spiders... no matter how i tried.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun, 15Jul19 22:59

fensome7 wrote:I am not familiar with how RPG maker works or anything about it other than playing through the game, so you have lost me. Just simply when they are asking for investments they are demanding the value in PronN. Why can I not use the Sx?

Ah, well, I can't guarantee the stability of the game if you're changing a lot of variables. The spiders, for example, don't normally respawn and aren't bugged unless variables are being manipulated. In any case, Sx and ProN have ostensibly equivalent value, but they're not the same thing. There will be more detail in future versions of the game.

Super wrote:Well, can't seem to download from Mega. Trying to download .92 which I think is the newest one and the Light version since I bought RPG Maker VX Ace on the humble bundle thing... Anyway, get a Temporary Error, Retrying when I try to download TLS 0.9.1.exe. that's weird.

Edit: nevermind, mirror worked, downloading now

Sorry to hear there were problems!

Ci-Go wrote:you cheated so those spiders respawned?
well later on game becomes hard... if there would be more ways to grind gold for better equipment like monsters that would respawn that would be great. also was too weak to get last blade from that house of spiders... no matter how i tried.

Don't worry, it was just another Shining Sword. They're worth collecting for later, but they're not great equipment or anything. And yeah, I try to make some of the optional areas really hard, but they're just for those who want the extra challenge.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby fensome7 » Sun, 15Jul19 23:20

Sierra Lee wrote:Ah, well, I can't guarantee the stability of the game if you're changing a lot of variables. The spiders, for example, don't normally respawn and aren't bugged unless variables are being manipulated. In any case, Sx and ProN have ostensibly equivalent value, but they're not the same thing. There will be more detail in future versions of the game.

I only used cheat engine after the 3rd time of trying to face those spiders. 1st time as soon as I walked in they attacked and I beat them. I accidently pressed down key instead of going up further into the building and ended up outside, so I saved and headed back in and they instantly attacked again and I was beaten. So they still appeared before I had even used cheat engine. I restored the save. 2nd time, was beaten yet again and as RPGmaker doesn't cover all the desktop I could see cheat engine shortcut winking at me. Tried a 3rd time beaten again. And so, started up cheat engine and got 99x potion and 99x mana and then finally beat them and they still continued to repeatedly appear.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby applepie » Mon, 15Jul20 06:09

Seems like a good game with nice writing, but unfortunately the lack of art showing the sex failed to tickle my fancy. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
applepie
Pilot fish

Postby Niauropsaka » Mon, 15Jul20 19:13

I think the "erotic novel" approach to the sex scenes was a good idea. Rendering and animating all that would have been a huge project.

I've played as far as the city of Stineford. I feel like I'm missing some trick to beat the spiders.
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon, 15Jul20 22:13

applepie wrote:Seems like a good game with nice writing, but unfortunately the lack of art showing the sex failed to tickle my fancy. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

I understand, you're not the first to feel this way. I dream of adding a high quality visual aspect one day, but for now this is what I can deliver reliably.

Niauropsaka wrote:I think the "erotic novel" approach to the sex scenes was a good idea. Rendering and animating all that would have been a huge project.

I've played as far as the city of Stineford. I feel like I'm missing some trick to beat the spiders.

Fans seem to agree they're the toughest challenge of the game so far. If you're having trouble, leave the groups of three until the very last moment in Stineford. Use a high damage party (buffing Robin with Qum is a valid strategy, for example), try to get silence on the poison spiders, and focus all fire on a single target.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Tue, 15Jul21 00:07

well... that teleport room in deep cavers... that one was hard. just didnt know what to do do get to chests.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Tue, 15Jul21 22:32

That's the other major challenge in the game so far. Purely optional, but I tried to make it hard. ^-^
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Wed, 15Jul22 18:10

Can you return to that cave any time later in game?
Ci-Go
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games