Living with Serena

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Serena

Postby DamnMilan » Fri, 16Feb19 23:10

I did, and i think its a bit short, and kinda hard to play, but that makes it a challenge.
I like the 'forbidden fruit' they added to it, it makes it a lot more interesting!
DamnMilan
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby cheese101 » Fri, 16Feb19 23:29

How do you expand the threesome option? Can get first star, but nothing further
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Rudimus » Fri, 16Feb19 23:51

cheese101 wrote:How do you expand the threesome option? Can get first star, but nothing further

Took me awhile to figure out. You need to get Lorena involved. You need to get your status with her high enough so that she asks you about taking pictures of your girlfriend.
From there you need to buy the dildo and camera and take pictures of Serena using the dildo. Go back to Lorena and it will prompt you to show her, then you can visit the shop with Serena.
Serena and Lorena will then have a moment together (let them have the moment) and you will be able to progress from there
Rudimus
Pilot fish

Postby LeopoldWilliamReynolds » Sat, 16Feb20 01:23

I love the new stuff. I haven't found all of it yet, none of the Nicole stuff anyway, not sure how much of the other stuff I have found (for example, once you fuck Melissa/Lorena, is there any more to their scenes beyond the threesome?). Leo, I also like that you expanded some of Serena's options. I always wanted to fuck her in the mall. I also like the look of the new girls, especially Lorena, but that's probably because of her resemblance to Tracy from LwT, which I'm eagerly anticipating (along with the start of the football season and the US elections it's pretty high on my list of expectations for this year).
LeopoldWilliamReynolds
Pilot fish

Postby icehaku » Sat, 16Feb20 01:55

Hey Leo, is the Serana Tony thing limited to
the one time fuck at the office which leads to ending?

I think I've gotten everything but stuff related to Tony so some help would be appreciated.
icehaku
great white shark

Postby cheese101 » Sat, 16Feb20 02:48

Rudimus wrote:
cheese101 wrote:How do you expand the threesome option? Can get first star, but nothing further

Took me awhile to figure out. You need to get Lorena involved. You need to get your status with her high enough so that she asks you about taking pictures of your girlfriend.
From there you need to buy the dildo and camera and take pictures of Serena using the dildo. Go back to Lorena and it will prompt you to show her, then you can visit the shop with Serena.
Serena and Lorena will then have a moment together (let them have the moment) and you will be able to progress from there

I was so close. I had the photos one game, but it ended the next day :(

Is there any way of introducing Lorna earlier than day 7? Think that's the earliest I got it.
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby MrDavids » Sat, 16Feb20 03:48

Hey, first of all amazing expansion Leo, really enjoying it, it was worth the wait! :)
However I am not sure if I'm just missing something but I can't get further with Melissa than
her touching my cock and having to tell her to stop (seeing the other option does bring you further but is worse).
I've tried everything after that, kept flirting with her both at the office and in the pub but nothing has happened. Do I have to bring her to a really high level first?
MrDavids
Pilot fish

Postby Super » Sat, 16Feb20 05:45

Bought a month and enjoying this game. Whee!

cheese101 wrote:
Rudimus wrote:

Is there any way of introducing Lorna earlier than day 7? Think that's the earliest I got it.

She appears on day 3 for me
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby deadzed » Sat, 16Feb20 13:03

Rudimus wrote:

I can't seem to trigger anything after that.

I get the scene in the shop, then the scene later on in the bedroom and agree to a threesome but nothing else happens for the rest of the week. I know I must be missing something but I've gone through it multiple times. Nothing.
deadzed
Pilot fish

Postby Super » Sat, 16Feb20 15:44

deadzed wrote:
Rudimus wrote:

I get the scene in the shop, then the scene later on in the bedroom and agree to a threesome but nothing else happens for the rest of the week. I know I must be missing something but I've gone through it multiple times. Nothing.

Have you talked to the third party about it afterwards?

Also, I'm pretty sure I know the dirct apth to get that ending but I keep messing up and having tos tart over XD
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rudimus » Sat, 16Feb20 16:54

deadzed wrote:
Rudimus wrote:

a couple things
So Once you have the scene in the shop ( she and Lorena make out in the shop and you don't interrupt) then the scene in the bedroom (don't correct her about calling you the wrong name) if I remember right you then need to talk to either Melissa or Lorena (depending on who you want it with) and you need to have 150+ relationship points with the one you chose

Maybe I will run through it again to be sure.
Rudimus
Pilot fish

Postby nacho666 » Sat, 16Feb20 17:16

Super wrote:Bought a month and enjoying this game. Whee!

cheese101 wrote:
Rudimus wrote:

She appears on day 3 for me

In day two.
If you ask Serena "what you are reading" you can go to the shop to buy the book, Lorena will be there.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby quehin » Sat, 16Feb20 19:09

And what about Melissa? Anyone?

For me, Lorena also appears on day two

Melissa, the fastest on probably friday, few days after games starts, after few days serena sends me for notebook, beside that didn't manage to find more
quehin
Pilot fish

Postby haxton » Sat, 16Feb20 20:12

http://blog.lessonofpassion.com/wp-cont ... ws_006.jpg

this image is realted to a scene or ending?
haxton
great white shark

Postby Rudimus » Sat, 16Feb20 20:33

quehin wrote:And what about Melissa? Anyone?

For me, Lorena also appears on day two

Melissa, the fastest on probably friday, few days after games starts, after few days serena sends me for notebook, beside that didn't manage to find more

For Melissa, pretty sure Serena mentions her on the first Thursday and you meet her on the Friday.

Shower Scene
Not sure if its triggered by relationship points or what, but when you click on your bathroom during the day, Melissa will drop by, you can go out naked, she will grab you, but don't let it go to far

The Office Scene
Serena sends you to her office to get the notebook. I think giving Melissa a massage helps your status with her, but drops it with Serena a little. Giving her the meds will keep it the same and increase your stats with Serena

Others
From there I just keep talking, rubbing on her etc.. then at a certain point you go to the office when Serena isn't there (after hours/weekend) and go to Melissa's office. Another cut scene will trigger asking you to give her another massage I think, at which point she then fucks you. From there you can fuck her in the office whenever you want, but be careful if you do it when Serena is in the office she can catch you
Rudimus
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games