Living with Serena

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Serena

Postby exar » Sun, 16Feb28 21:46

Harathor wrote:
exar wrote:
komando12 wrote:only thing i'm missing is car scene with nicole

anyone help?

Tell Nicole at the Dance Clup that you Repair Cars BUT dont ask her about her Number. After a short Time Nicole appears in the Garage because her Car, then you can get her Number.

That's what I've been missing too! Thanks a lot for this info! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

EDIT:
That didn't help though. When I asked for her number the game ends like if I had gotten her number in the club. I can call her from home and she'll drop by there. No further scene at the Garage... [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

Maybe you have to help her with the car and NOT ask for her number? I'll update here once I bothered checking.

sry, missunderstanding by me. but afaik in the garage is no scene possible.

to get a scene with nicole, you must tell her at the danceclub about your finance, then say you are a photographer, then get number. after call her, you can have a one time scene with nicole in the hotel
exar
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby pinric » Tue, 16Mar01 20:04

LeeAnn wrote:I've arrived a bit late in this thread, but regardless, wanted to add my two or three cents about the game.

I'm wondering, is there an overview of all the endings? I saw that there is another post in ''walkthroughs" about this game, but I didn't find it there. I'm replaying it now, since forbidden fruits came out, and I got the following endings:

Ending 1: You fucked up, and Serena starts to drink and cheat on you, the really sad sad ending. (you also get this ending when Nicole admits that she was testing you for Serena and you choose to confront Serena about it)
Ending 4: When Nicole admits that she had been testing you, you decide to fuck her as revenge. Serena is out of the game, but your relationship with Nicole seems more based on lust than on love
Ending 12: You have a wonderful threesome going on with Lorena

I will update it for you:

Ending 1: Serena understand is over
Ending 2: Good end. You marry Serena and have a child
Ending 3: You became friendly with Nicole and add her in yor relation with Serena
Ending 4: Serena leaves you after discover your cheating
Ending 5: Serena is not sure about your loyalty, so you fuck Nicole
Ending 6: ???
Ending 6a: You marry Serena and have a child, but start cheating with Nicole
Ending 7: Serena leave you and Melissa was angry too
Ending 8: Serena ask you a break... but is over
Ending 9: Serena leave you but Lorena take her place
Ending 10: You, Serena and lorena became a triangle
Ending 11: Serena leave you after melissa confess the relation with you
Ending 12: Serena ask you a break... and come back
pinric
Pilot fish

Postby TeineWolf » Wed, 16Mar02 07:28

exar wrote:
Harathor wrote:
exar wrote:
komando12 wrote:only thing i'm missing is car scene with nicole

anyone help?

Tell Nicole at the Dance Clup that you Repair Cars BUT dont ask her about her Number. After a short Time Nicole appears in the Garage because her Car, then you can get her Number.

That's what I've been missing too! Thanks a lot for this info! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

EDIT:
That didn't help though. When I asked for her number the game ends like if I had gotten her number in the club. I can call her from home and she'll drop by there. No further scene at the Garage... [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

Maybe you have to help her with the car and NOT ask for her number? I'll update here once I bothered checking.

sry, missunderstanding by me. but afaik in the garage is no scene possible.

to get a scene with nicole, you must tell her at the danceclub about your finance, then say you are a photographer, then get number. after call her, you can have a one time scene with nicole in the hotel

I think the second scene with Nicole, is a second chance to get her number. If you get the number in the club, the later garage scene is not needed.

Serena is using Nicole, to test Justin. So maybe the idea is, that Justin passed the test, at the club. But Serena still isn't sure, so she sends Nicole to the garage.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby dODovah » Wed, 16Mar02 08:20

Help me i am stuck
Lorena asks for pics from bedroom, so i went and bought the camera and the dildo, but serena refuses to take the pics saying the dildo is too big or something. Help!!
dODovah
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 16Mar02 11:51

dODovah wrote:Help me i am stuck
Lorena asks for pics from bedroom, so i went and bought the camera and the dildo, but serena refuses to take the pics saying the dildo is too big or something. Help!!

Sometimes a girl needs to loosen up, you can easily do that with some alcohol in the blood
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby wllwf » Thu, 16Mar03 18:27

Thanks for your hard work! Your games will be bigger and bigger? And could somebody help? How to fuck that hot hunk Tony?He is so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wllwf
great white shark

Postby Erokage » Thu, 16Mar03 19:52

Hi guys,

I wrote a whole guide for this game.
You can read it here : https://www.zerobin.net/?288ea4fb094d616d#Nbv40UYCVUF9nhILnM2prY31z4USDoUlDSahMj1cA84=
(Yeah weird link, I don't really know where to host it)

Hope you like it ;)
Erokage
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Mar03 20:20

Erokage wrote:Hi guys,

You can read it here : https://www.zerobin.net/?288ea4fb094d616d#Nbv40UYCVUF9nhILnM2prY31z4USDoUlDSahMj1cA84=

Hope you like it ;)

That's a amazing and well detailed guide you got there.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Joka » Fri, 16Mar04 00:31

Hope you like it ;)

-> http://tinyurl.com/hy32uwo

shorter :-)
Joka
sirens hunter

Postby Taylor Strutt » Fri, 16Mar04 01:46

Skelaturi wrote:

Hope you like it ;)

That's a amazing and well detailed guide you got there.

Agreed! Amazing and far surpasses the simpler best path(s) walkthrough I posted. I simplified and updated what I had in the walkthrough section, and added this link (with all credit to it's creator).
Taylor Strutt
great white shark

Postby Erokage » Mon, 16Mar07 21:52

Taylor Strutt wrote:I simplified and updated what I had in the walkthrough section, and added this link (with all credit to it's creator).

I didn't notice the walktrough section. Thanks for linking it in the right place [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Erokage
Pilot fish

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Sat, 16May14 19:15

evilgrim wrote:thanks probably why i miss it is because i dont use the videogame option

There is a video game option in this game? [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] That is one of the things I haven't found yet. :(
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Mon, 16May16 19:35

i don't know how I do it but I keep ending up with ending 2. This is very frustrating indeed. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Wed, 16Jun29 15:04

I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I can't seem to get Melissa who is shown with Serena and Julian. I have tried it through the office scenes and the bar. Not sure what I did wrong. I did get the other from the shop which was kind of cool. You sure need a lot of damn wine though.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby Dasati » Wed, 16Jun29 18:02

You need to first seduce Lorena from the shop, then go to the shop on the weekend and she and Serena will have some fun in the changing room don't interrupt them. Then one night (I forget how many specific days after) you'll sleep with Serena and she mentions "nic" don't question it at first, then after the sex ask about nic and be favourable towards a threesome. From there if you relationship with Melissa is high enough go to the office and ask if she wants to join you for a threesome.

If you're having trouble seducing Melissa theres two scenes linked to that, one where Serena says she forgot something at the office, go get it for her but massage Melissa when you're there. The other is during the day, go into the bathroom and a voice will call out, go see what it is (do not wrap yourself in a towel first) then when Melissa starts stroking you ask her to stop. (if you don't stop Serena comes home and catches you). Those two scenes are triggered by relationship level so keep interacting with her at the office everyday.
Dasati
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games