7 days in paradise

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: 7 days in paradise

Postby didou » Mon, 15Jun01 12:06

How we play in English?
didou
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Venom » Mon, 15Jun01 13:01

It's in russian for now.
Maybe one day somebody who is kind enough and has a lot of time will translate it in english.

For now you could try to copy whatever is said into google translate, if you can copy from the game itself (didn't actually downloaded it) and try to understand what google translate it trying to tell you
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Jun01 14:25

Venom wrote:It's in russian for now.
Maybe one day somebody who is kind enough and has a lot of time will translate it in english.

For now you could try to copy whatever is said into google translate, if you can copy from the game itself (didn't actually downloaded it) and try to understand what google translate it trying to tell you

there is already a translation on the tf forums link is on page 1. Its not the best translation but there is.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby SilentKiller » Tue, 15Jun02 03:03

Game looks pretty good but English translation really isn't that good.....i just can't understand anything from it (auto-translated)
hope someone can make a decent & understandable translation one day
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
SilentKiller
sirens hunter

Postby didou » Tue, 15Jun02 09:04

pff I unable to register on the forum mentioned on page 1, he asked what theme are found on the forum to validate the registration. but I do not know this forum, so I do not know. I enter several tests and I exceed the number allowed.

There is no direct link can be distribute to download this version in a language other than ieroglif incomprehensible.
didou
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Tue, 15Jun02 22:49

didou wrote:pff I unable to register on the forum mentioned on page 1, he asked what theme are found on the forum to validate the registration. but I do not know this forum, so I do not know. I enter several tests and I exceed the number allowed.

I guess the asked theme is "transformation", you don`t need to know the forum, its mentioned in the headline:

"Transformation Game Discussion and Development."
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby MoonkeeBoy » Sun, 15Aug23 07:59

I've become entirely ADDICTED to these games... Any help with hints or walkthoughs so I don't miss anything (prefer english translation, but not required)?
MoonkeeBoy
sirens hunter

Postby BearsFan » Thu, 15Aug27 17:12

HELP !!!!

I too am having difficulty acquiring the English (Google) Translated version to this game, I've tried several combinations of the Theme question on the register page from the site mentioned in a previous post and have had no luck yet.

I can't cut and paste from the AeroQSP game so I haven't been able to use a Translator (ex. Google , Bing) tool

Any help would be greatly appreciated as from what I've been able to see so far this game looks like fun

Thanks
BearsFan
Pilot fish

Postby MrT1melord » Thu, 15Aug27 18:04

Dear lord it's impossible to register on that thing where the translation is, if anyone knows the correct list do post it please.
MrT1melord
Pilot fish

Postby cas » Sat, 15Sep26 14:18

Can someone please help with a different link to the English translation of the game? I along with all the other typo-maniacs, can't get into current linked (tfgamessite) site.
cas
Pilot fish

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Mon, 16Oct03 14:52

Now the game is developing only in rus, so you can only play it by some google translate
ShadowPortalTeam
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Tue, 16Oct04 10:43

cas wrote:Can someone please help with a different link to the English translation of the game? I along with all the other typo-maniacs, can't get into current linked (tfgamessite) site.

This is a link to TFgamessite.com thread name (QSP) Russian\English Games and Translations. Update only thread.
https://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/view ... 90367a388f
It's in B: Finished/Not in development anymore and it's #7.
If you are interested in translating yourself, you can. There are tools they use and they discuss how to use them near the bottom of the first post. I've already lent my hand at assisting with Russian to english translations so I know a little about this. I only helped with the proofreading and translation while another individual used qsp tools to extract the text and then put it back into the game.
I suggest ilovetranslation.com because it offers several translations to pick from which can vastly help you understand the Russian language.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby bredster » Wed, 16Oct05 18:46

That man develop two games in one time, the first is Big kuyash "Большой куяш", the second is SOB (son of the bitch) "Сукин сын". Imho second game more interesting.

Also the autor accepd donation, for each game about 200 Ru (about 3,3$) and you can access to last version of the games durind 3 updates.
bredster
great white shark

Previous

Return to Other sexy games