Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E05 (2015-12-28)

Postby mugen24 » Sun, 16Sep04 12:03

JFR wrote:
mugen24 wrote:Can't seem to figure out how to get Old School Pickup, Apartment Ends, Apartment Acts, and More Pervy achivements...

If you hover your mouse pointer over the progress bars for those it will show you what you have completed and what you still lack. If it makes you feel better ( :lol: ) I haven't finished all of those either. I think I will need to go back to my entry saves and try some new ones with different completion levels. Some of the sub-achievements in those are tricky.

Thanks. That's certainly helpful.

I'm missing: Finish Emily's Apartment as a gentleman, You ground against Emily, and You walked in on Emily and she let you do it as well as the More pervy achievement. Not sure what is needed to get these.
mugen24
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby montybet » Sun, 16Sep04 13:35

JFR wrote:
montybet wrote:...
So, for getting to the Emily's film-date branch you have not to agree any date on night oneat the bar, but get enough points with Emily. I haven't figured out how to do that. Ignoring Faith maybe?

Anyway, is there some kind of (public) planning informing what following episodes will be about? Or at least, which chapter will show the Thursday Emily & Faith double date at any of the places?

I haven't found all of the Movie Date endings myself but I don't think you need to limit your paths that much.
I am having some success getting as many points as I can in the Bar Scene but just not making any dates at the end of it. I have found you also need to have start/saves from both the Emily Perfect and Emily Corruption paths as they change how the scene unfolds. Like I said, I am still looking for a couple of achievements on this path, just like everybody else. ;)

As for what events will come in future episodes, here is what Wolfschadowe posted in a discussion about posting options. This is for what he chose to post.

Wolfschadowe wrote:...
Release EP6 next week with alternate content from content in the holding bin. Including a meeting on Campus with Azumi, and picking up Emily at her apartment. Move the inclusion content to EP7 for release in November. (The campus scene was originally planned to release in about 2-3 episodes, along with the Thursday Strip Club.

Aug S1EP6 - Campus + Emily Pick-up
Nov S1EP6 - Inclusion content [Azumi + Natalie content + Jasmine content]
Feb S1EP7 - Thursday Bar [Faith + Emily content]

(tentative)
May S1EP9 - Dance Club [Natalie + Jasmine content]
Aug S1EP9 - Emily Date Night (or Thursday Strip Club + Campus) [Emily content]
Nov S1EP10 - Thursday Strip Club + Campus (or Emily Date Night) [Faith + Natalie + Azumi + Emily content]
Feb S1EP11 - Season 1 Finale part 1
May S1EP12 - Season 1 Finale part 2
Jun - Break time
Sept S2E01 - Season 2 Opening

As you can see, the very tentative plan is to post the Faith/Emily Bar Date in Feb 2017. I think he made a couple of typos and that should be Episode 8.

Thanks.
And this is why we need a "Like button" on comments ;) .
montybet
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 16Sep04 23:37

JFR wrote:One other interesting fact for fans of her work, Wolfschadowe revealed on the discussion forum that the Azumi-Campus scene in Episode 6 was written by tlaero. She writes girls' dialog better than anyone in the genre.

Big shout-out to tlaero for an interesting and engrossing character exposition and plot continuation.

Thanks JFR! After Phreaky and before Mortze, I contributed a little bit here and there in BEW. It was fun. Since then, I've been too heads down on the Tora games to contribute any more, though. I'm really glad to see BEW doing so well. Wolf deserves every ounce of respect people give him.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby JFR » Mon, 16Sep05 00:41

tlaero wrote:... Thanks JFR! ... Tlaero

;) I am pretty careful with my patronage dollars but consider both Tora and BEW as well-deserving.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Ncrdrg » Mon, 16Sep05 17:27

For those wondering how to pass the bathroom check in Emily's apartment. It took me a while to dig through the code and figure out the exact path but if you want to know, here's how:

You need to have at least 60 points with Emily and follow a very specific path in the bar on Day 1. You need to have followed Serenthia outside, successfully invited Faith but failed the BJ test. Basically, it's the same thing as the Emily Corruption path but without going into the bathroom. That way, you get as high a score you can get for the bar scene but without arranging a date to the Strip Bar or the Bar. If you do the full threesome scene, Emily will refuse to do the Movie Date because she'll want to do the date you arranged with Faith.

Can't figure out the gentleman and the grind ones though. Especially the gentleman, I see how it's supposed to work but I can't find how the game decides you are a gentleman.

Edit: Okay, I figured it out.

You have to go back right back at the start and not do anything like checking out her tits, trying to look up her skirt. That goes for Day 1 in the office as well as in the Bar on Day 1. Odd thing though, is that the game acted as if she hadn't gone to the bar at all in my playthrough, even though she did. Probably just a bug, the path seems to be for the players who ignored her on the first day at the office. Assuming you didn't screw it up, It opens up a new path in the apartment when you say she's in mourning. From there, you can unlock both the gentleman and grinding achievements.
Ncrdrg
great white shark

Postby jvit » Tue, 16Sep06 00:01

A couple of newbie questions: do I need to enable online features to complete the game?

Also, is it possible to do anything with Jasmine right now (a simple yes or no will suffice, no spoilers please)
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby Regardie » Tue, 16Sep06 01:30

jvit wrote:A couple of newbie questions: do I need to enable online features to complete the game?

Also, is it possible to do anything with Jasmine right now (a simple yes or no will suffice, no spoilers please)

Both answers are no.

The online features are nice but not needed and Jasmine is on the list for the November release as one of the inclusion girls.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Sep06 02:13

jvit wrote:A couple of newbie questions: do I need to enable online features to complete the game? ...

The main advantage to occasionally playing with Online Features Enabled and while logged into the website is that your save-game and achievement files will be stored on the server, so you can recover them in case of losing them on the local system.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby EscapeEvade » Tue, 16Sep06 02:18

JFR wrote:The main advantage to occasionally playing with Online Features Enabled and while logged into the website is that your save-game and achievement files will be stored on the server, so you can recover them in case of losing them on the local system.

Oh. Well that's nice. I didn't know that. It's been a huge pain to have to redo games.

How does it tie to you? A login or something? Or just based on your IP?
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Sep06 02:58

EscapeEvade wrote:
JFR wrote:The main advantage to occasionally playing with Online Features Enabled and while logged into the website is that your save-game and achievement files will be stored on the server, so you can recover them in case of losing them on the local system.

Oh. Well that's nice. I didn't know that. It's been a huge pain to have to redo games.

You join the forum site as a user. Then, when playing the game, log-in to the forum and start the game in another window. Make sure "Enable Online Features" is on and play the game as usual. It acts just as if you were playing purely on-line, saving those files for future play. You don't even really need to have the game running on your computer, you can just play it on-line on the server and some do that. I much prefer to play local and regularly "Export" saves and achievements to my HD, especially after clearing hard achievements but also like having the on-line back-up just in case.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby mugen24 » Tue, 16Sep06 05:34

Ncrdrg wrote:Can't figure out the gentleman and the grind ones though. Especially the gentleman, I see how it's supposed to work but I can't find how the game decides you are a gentleman.

Edit: Okay, I figured it out.

You have to go back right back at the start and not do anything like checking out her tits, trying to look up her skirt. That goes for Day 1 in the office as well as in the Bar on Day 1. Odd thing though, is that the game acted as if she hadn't gone to the bar at all in my playthrough, even though she did. Probably just a bug, the path seems to be for the players who ignored her on the first day at the office. Assuming you didn't screw it up, It opens up a new path in the apartment when you say she's in mourning. From there, you can unlock both the gentleman and grinding achievements.

How exactly do you get this path to work? I'm having trouble figuring it out.

Ok. I got it figured out.

According to Deus Ex Liberis:
Basically, as well as not taking advantage of Emily at the bar, you have to avoid looking up her skirt on day 1 at both the bar and the office, as well as not being obvious about checking out her breasts.
mugen24
great white shark

Postby Ncrdrg » Tue, 16Sep06 13:53

JFR wrote:
EscapeEvade wrote:

You join the forum site as a user. Then, when playing the game, log-in to the forum and start the game in another window. Make sure "Enable Online Features" is on and play the game as usual. It acts just as if you were playing purely on-line, saving those files for future play. You don't even really need to have the game running on your computer, you can just play it on-line on the server and some do that. I much prefer to play local and regularly "Export" saves and achievements to my HD, especially after clearing hard achievements but also like having the on-line back-up just in case.

Didn't know this was how this worked. This is actually quite neat. Tested it in a fresh browser, works perfectly. Thanks for the explanation!
Ncrdrg
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Tue, 16Sep06 19:38

I downloaded E06 from the game forum few days ago but nobody mentions the update here - am I hallucinating?! [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
Vitu
great white shark

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Sep06 19:46

Vitu wrote:I downloaded E06 from the game forum few days ago but nobody mentions the update here - am I hallucinating?! [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

We have been talking about E06 for several days. Just didn't start a new thread so the title still says E05.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby jvit » Tue, 16Sep06 23:23

JFR wrote:
jvit wrote:A couple of newbie questions: do I need to enable online features to complete the game? ...

The main advantage to occasionally playing with Online Features Enabled and while logged into the website is that your save-game and achievement files will be stored on the server, so you can recover them in case of losing them on the local system.

That's a cool feature, I just hope I won't need it ;)
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games