Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Mar23 19:48

I present to you, Brad’s Erotic Week.

This is an Adult Interactive Fiction game loosely in the style of a virtual date game. Inspired by the Tlaero & Phreaky games and ArianeB, this is a story based erotic game. If you’re looking for a “quick fuck” game…move along. If you’re looking for a (hopefully) deep and rich story along with your eroticism…then you’re in the right place.

There is an overarching story, in addition to the player story. Also, each love interest has their own story that they are going through. Part of the challenge is successfully weaving all of the story elements together.

The game is episodic in nature, but plays as a single cohesive game. Think how DLC extends games with many branching storylines. In a few days I’ll post descriptions of the next available content below. About a week later, I’ll open a vote for which episode the community wants to see next. Future episodes will follow a similar format, with releases occurring every 2-6 months, based on the size of the episode.

This is my first game, and my first attempt at 3D Artwork, and my first attempt at writing, so please be gentle with your feedback on those subjects! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] Also consider that this is a free game that I make in my spare time as a hobby between working full time and having a family. Over time the game will improve as my skills improve. You will note this especially in the strip club which contains both one of my first animations (It’s horrible!) and some of my later ones, (Better!)

Season 1 will consist of up to 20 episodes, (I may combine some smaller ones) spanning the first two and a half days. Each of the three seasons will span a similar timeframe, ultimately telling a week-long story from multiple viewpoints. Each episode will range from 50-500 pages in size, with most being in the 100-200 page range. To put that into perspective, season 1 will total right around 4000 pages according to my storyboard, and consist of close to 70,000 words and have around 80 endings. As long as there is continued interest in the game, I'll keep updating with more content.

Features:
  • Multiple love interests, up to 8 by the end of the game. Only 3 are active in Episodes 1 & 2.
  • Robust savegame system, and the ability to backup or restore savegames and achievements for those of you who need to play in “incognito/privacy” mode.
  • Achievements! Unlock scene level achievements and know you’ve seen everything in that scene by earning the Mastery level achievements. Master entire days to unlock bonus scenes. (Only one available in episode one. The next will become available once all day one content is available.) Over time you will see more global achievements coming available, like getting a BJ from all the women across multiple playthroughs.
  • Works with touch screens and tablets. (Phones are not supported due to screen size, but it works on my Android phone.)

Episode one is the Demo that was presented in the Projects forum (included.)
WARNING: Savegames from the Demo cannot be loaded. The file structure has changed for the episodic schedule and they will appear broken. Please delete all demo savegames. All of your achievements should be fine though! Future savegames will work across new episodes.

And finally, the link! Thank you all for playing and I hope you have fun!

DOWNLOAD:

Full Download, Episodes 1-7 ~148MB - Current 1.7.4

Update 1.7.x --> 1.7.4 ~2MB

BEW Vault Download - Alt download site (Slow) Use this if the main link is unavailable because it exceeded the 250GB daily limit.

Installation: Download the file to your hard drive or device. Extract the zip file and open start.htm in your favorite browser or html viewer.

For those of you interested in catching up on the development of the game, check the development thread here: http://www.the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2920

Wolfschadowe
Last edited by Wolfschadowe on Wed, 17Dec20 18:20, edited 19 times in total.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Re: Brad's Erotic Week - Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2 (2015-03-2

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Mar23 19:48

Episode 5 No voting due to dependencies.

Episode 5 Winner (By default)
  • Episode Name: Thursday Afternoon at the Office: Strip Club Side
  • Type: Story + Erotic
  • Size: Large
  • Pages: Approximately 409
  • Available: 3 months, Release Date: Approximately Dec 28
  • Partially Unlocks:
    • Thursday Achievements
    • Thursday Office Scene
    • Thursday, Late Afternoon at home.
    • Voting: Thursday Strip Club Dates: Faith Focused
    • Voting: Thursday Strip Club Dates: Emily Focused
  • Unlocks:
    • Wednesday Mastery Achievements
    • Wednesday Mastery Bonus Scene
    • Wednesday Diner Scene
    • Thursday Office Strip Club Branch (Story + Erotic)
    • Voting: Thursday Strip Club – Natalie Focus
    • Voting: Thursday Non Bar/Strip Club Dates – Natalie Focus
    • Description: Find out what Emily was up to while Brad was at the Strip Club on Wednesday, and maybe have the chance to comfort her.

Thank you all for playing, voting, and for your patience!

Wolfschadowe
Last edited by Wolfschadowe on Mon, 15Sep28 16:31, edited 9 times in total.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Mar23 19:49

Reserved for FAQ
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Chappers » Mon, 15Mar23 20:20

Happy Days!
Chappers
sirens hunter

Postby caravaggio » Mon, 15Mar23 21:52

Great great great great great great!!!!!!!! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby DroopyLoving » Mon, 15Mar23 22:09

Hey, loved the first two episodes. Any ideas on a timescale for the next parts?
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Mon, 15Mar23 22:12

Truly outstanding, it's already very remarkable now, but if you complete all the game I'm not sure how it will be, the story is very particular, I'm curious how you will join all the elements.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Mar23 22:16

DroopyLoving wrote:Hey, loved the first two episodes. Any ideas on a timescale for the next parts?
Thanks for playing! I'm glad you're enjoying the game! I'm pretty sure you haven't seen everything in the first two episodes yet. ;) Well, maybe if you mastered the Demo from the projects forum, but I'd still be surprised if you've seen everything between the time the game was released and now. There are about a dozen paths that will continue on into future episodes with different results. Timeframe will depend on which episode gets voted up next. One of them is pretty big and will probably be several months out. Another is small, and would be about a month or so. More info on that to come.

caravaggio wrote:Great great great great great great!!!!!!!! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Thanks caravaggio!

Chappers wrote:Happy Days!
Woot!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Mar23 22:25

Rexxx wrote:Truly outstanding, it's already very remarkable now, but if you complete all the game I'm not sure how it will be, the story is very particular, I'm curious how you will join all the elements.
Thanks Rexxx!
I've tried to take a lot of care on the overall story. Hopefully I"ll be able to join it all together seamlessly. Day 1 is all about the everyday world. The call to adventure comes later in day 2.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Marduk99 » Mon, 15Mar23 22:32

I finally registered cause I had to thank you and your helpers for the great effort. One of the best adult games I have ever played and it is not even finished yet. Looking forward to the rest of it.
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Mar23 22:37

Marduk99 wrote:I finally registered cause I had to thank you and your helpers for the great effort. One of the best adult games I have ever played and it is not even finished yet. Looking forward to the rest of it.
Wow! Thanks Marduk!
And Welcome to the Lagoon! (Or at least out of lurker status. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] )
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby leeg1977! » Mon, 15Mar23 23:36

Hi

Does anyone know if this game can be played on iPhone? If so, how?

Thanks
leeg1977!
Pilot fish

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Mar23 23:50

leeg1977! wrote:Hi

Does anyone know if this game can be played on iPhone? If so, how?

Thanks
In theory, yes, but unsupported. I'm not familiar with ixxx devices as I tend to try and stay away from them like the plague. :)

I would expect it would be somewhat similar to an Android device though.
  1. Download the file to local storage
  2. Extract the zip file with an app capable of such things.
  3. Use a file explorer type app to browse the extracted folders.
  4. Open start.htm in an HTML viewer app, or a mobile browser.
If all of those individual steps are possible on an iPhone, the game should run fine as it has touch support. Especially on mobile Chrome or Mobile FireFox, if those are available. The screen size may be an issue though. Pinch zoom should work, but that may end up being a lot of scrolling/swiping back and forth to see each page...but if it's your only option, it may be better than nothing..barely. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] I've successfully played the game on my Android phone, and it wasn't horrible....but I needed my reading glasses.

Wolfschadowe.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby bartux » Tue, 15Mar24 00:04

thanks a lot for your game
I like it :)
I was hoping for more. I recall playing this game quite some years ago. (episode 1)
bartux
great white shark

Postby Super » Tue, 15Mar24 00:29

You can't play adventure creator on iPhone unless it's on the browser, meaning uploaded to a site. Can't download it

I will probably wait until there's a bit more to the game before I play, but I love the presentation/achievements list
Super
legend of the South Seas

Next

Return to Other sexy games