Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E05 (2015-12-28)

Postby Greyelf » Wed, 16Sep07 01:46

JFR wrote:We have been talking about E06 for several days. Just didn't start a new thread so the title still says E05.

I believe you (or wolf) can modify the thread's subject line so that it includes E06.
Greyelf
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Sep07 01:48

Greyelf wrote:
JFR wrote:We have been talking about E06 for several days. Just didn't start a new thread so the title still says E05.

I believe you (or wolf) can modify the thread's subject line so that it includes E06.

It would have to be Wolf. I'll drop him a PM.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby artorawley » Wed, 16Sep07 05:32

JFR wrote:
Greyelf wrote:

It would have to be Wolf. I'll drop him a PM.

Why does Wolfschadowe deliberately ignore this board now? Was he harassed by board staff or something in the past?
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Sep07 05:44

artorawley wrote:... Why does Wolfschadowe deliberately ignore this board now? Was he harassed by board staff or something in the past?

I don't know that it is "deliberate." They have been crazy busy trying to get the new episode done and out and only got the last bugs crushed the day it was released. He has been very active on the official board, answering questions and generally interacting with the 900 members. He may just be trying to get back to some semblance of a normal life after the all-hands-on-deck push over the last month or so. I left him a PM about this thread name but it was after he usually packs it in for the day. Have to wait and see.
Last edited by JFR on Thu, 16Sep08 07:57, edited 1 time in total.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Sep07 05:47

Someone earlier left a request for help with the Emily Bar Scene. I was composing a step-by-step reply when the post disappeared, I assume deleted by the asker. That is probably because he/she figured it out without help but if you still need help, I have an answer.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Serge » Wed, 16Sep07 06:53

Got all achievments except Emily Lap dance.

Any clue?
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Sep07 08:00

Serge wrote:Got all achievments except Emily Lap dance.

Any clue?

I gave an answer about that one on the BEW forum. I'll just cut/paste from there.

That path starts while in the morning office scene after Brad went to the Strip Club instead of the Bar. At one point in the scene Emily will tell him that she went to the bar looking for him. After that, you need to select "I went to the strip club instead." The lap dance is on that path. Below is what I told the other player. If that doesn't help you, I'll try to go back and replay it to see what else might be missing.

"aaron1981 wrote:
Cant get the working the pole achievement to register have had emily give me a lap dance but it wont ring"

It has been a long time since I cleared that but I kept some notes. If I remember correctly, there are a couple of places in that scene where you have to register a minimum number of points with Emily to get that one to fire. It is possible that you got the lap dance but did not have enough points for completion.

I'd suggest getting to the beginning of that scene and doing a quick save after you say you went to the strip club but before continuing the rest. Then go through it multiple times, trying different conversation choices and be sure to kiss her when the opportunity presents for a point. My old scratched out notes tell me you need Emily's score at 23+ to get the lap dance and 26 or more to trigger the achievement.

If that doesn't work, then you are probably missing something else and will have to beg Wolfschadowe for a better hint. :P
JFR
star of the reef

Postby caravaggio » Wed, 16Sep07 08:44

JFR wrote:
Serge wrote:Got all achievments except Emily Lap dance.

Any clue?

I gave an answer about that one on the BEW forum. I'll just cut/paste from there.

That path starts while in the morning office scene after Brad went to the Strip Club instead of the Bar. At one point in the scene Emily will tell him that she went to the bar looking for him. After that, you need to select "I went to the strip club instead." The lap dance is on that path. Below is what I told the other player. If that doesn't help you, I'll try to go back and replay it to see what else might be missing.

"aaron1981 wrote:
Cant get the working the pole achievement to register have had emily give me a lap dance but it wont ring"

It has been a long time since I cleared that but I kept some notes. If I remember correctly, there are a couple of places in that scene where you have to register a minimum number of points with Emily to get that one to fire. It is possible that you got the lap dance but did not have enough points for completion.

I'd suggest getting to the beginning of that scene and doing a quick save after you say you went to the strip club but before continuing the rest. Then go through it multiple times, trying different conversation choices and be sure to kiss her when the opportunity presents for a point. My old scratched out notes tell me you need Emily's score at 23+ to get the lap dance and 26 or more to trigger the achievement.

If that doesn't work, then you are probably missing something else and will have to beg Wolfschadowe for a better hint. :P

I suppose you also nod to NOT have breakfast with natalie
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby moskys » Wed, 16Sep07 12:37

I just wanted to say that this project is starting lo look like something really insane. I mean, I've seen that Wolf's first post at the projects section was made almost 3'5 years ago (and I imagine he had spent some months developing that first proof of concept). The game itself (the first episode) was released 1'5 years ago. It's supposed to be a week-long game, and we haven't reach second day's night yet. Just imagine how BEW would be like when finished: a game in which almost every f***ing click has its consequences, a game in which you can pursuit a girl, or 2, or 3 (we'll have 8 romanceable characters, I think, or potential relationships -some of them involving more than one girl) but of course you can screw it up in several and fashionable ways and still keep playing till the end of the week because you may still have a slight option to score with some other girl. This short new episode, in which we only have a couple of brief stories related to only a couple of scenarios made me think how the hell would I be able to reach a satisfying and desired ending playing BEW (the whole, complete game) freely, without following Ex-Libris walkthroughs. How many hours of gameplay would be needed to discover all the content?

So, when I take a look at it, I see that Wolf is almost trying to create an 'open-world' videogame on his own, doing all the art and writing, having just a few helping hands mainly from Kexter and all the testers (and I don't take into account the economic boost of the patrons which or course is very valuable but can't solve the bottleneck). In a certain way, it reminds me the man who has spent his last 60 years building a gothic cathedral near Madrid on his own -and of course he is not even close to conclude it. I really hope Wolf gets some help sooner than later, because shit happens and I do really want this titanic, herculean project to be completed.
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Danos1975 » Wed, 16Sep07 23:30

moskys wrote:So, when I take a look at it, I see that Wolf is almost trying to create an 'open-world' videogame on his own, doing all the art and writing, having just a few helping hands mainly from Kexter and all the testers (and I don't take into account the economic boost of the patrons which or course is very valuable but can't solve the bottleneck). In a certain way, it reminds me the man who has spent his last 60 years building a gothic cathedral near Madrid on his own -and of course he is not even close to conclude it. I really hope Wolf gets some help sooner than later, because shit happens and I do really want this titanic, herculean project to be completed.

This is actually a great point. I wonder if he could rebalance where his patreon funds are heading and get another artist to help. It really is the renders that are the huge bottleneck, he needs to get some help there or huge breaks between content releases are just going to keep occurring. Or maybe he needs to have fewer pictures and just scale back the scope a touch.
Danos1975
great white shark

Postby JFR » Thu, 16Sep08 00:07

Danos1975 wrote:... I wonder if he could rebalance where his *** funds are heading and get another artist to help. It really is the renders that are the huge bottleneck, he needs to get some help there or huge breaks between content releases are just going to keep occurring. Or maybe he needs to have fewer pictures and just scale back the scope a touch.

He has tried several times and still has an ad up for artists. Apparently, when he interviews them, they take one look at the amount of work and head for the hills. The last one actually stuck around for awhile but seems to be gone now as well. Wolf really does put out a staggering volume of work.

As for the extended release, that is at least partly our (patrons) fault. He put a few questions to us about the large "inclusions" release and we overwhelmingly voted to get them all done and out of the way at one time, even though he warned it could take from 3 to 6 months for each character. That meant 3 new potential romantic partners could have taken up to 18 months! They actually will get it all done in about 10 months and have released an interim episode in between so are not doing too badly. From what I have seen of the projected schedule, I don't think there will be anything else near as long in the future.

I don't think he is likely to cut down on the artwork. He is pretty committed to doing a high-quality project and the renders are a big part of that.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby fensome7 » Thu, 16Sep08 03:21

JFR wrote:Someone earlier left a request for help with the Emily Bar Scene. I was composing a step-by-step reply when the post disappeared, I assume deleted by the asker. That is probably because he/she figured it out without help but if you still need help, I have an answer.

It was me having the issue, but I got it sorted out. I found it was because the .zip folder wasn't extracted properly. My apologies (and thanks for going to respond) JFR for making you waste your time putting together a guide!
fensome7
great white shark

Postby JFR » Thu, 16Sep08 04:44

fensome7 wrote:
JFR wrote:Someone earlier left a request for help with the Emily Bar Scene. I was composing a step-by-step reply when the post disappeared, I assume deleted by the asker. That is probably because he/she figured it out without help but if you still need help, I have an answer.

It was me having the issue, but I got it sorted out. I found it was because the .zip folder wasn't extracted properly. My apologies (and thanks for going to respond) JFR for making you waste your time putting together a guide!

Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Enjoy the game.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby xravensfan » Thu, 16Sep08 06:21

Can't get the bathroom scene at the house with Emily.

Corrupt path, 69 points, she came with Faith watching, then came in the office, and jerked me off too... Then she kicks me out in the house...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E06 (2016-09-02)

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 16Sep08 07:09

Hi everyone! I apologize for not being around the forum here for...well, for way too long. No excuses. My bad.
I love the lagoon and have no intention to leave this forum behind or abandon it. Without the lagoon, BEW would never exist.

Thank you all for your patience and encouragement for the game! I just dropped in to update the download links before going for sleepytime. I'll be back round tomorrow to catch up on posts and answer any questions.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games