Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E05 (2015-12-28)

Postby Super » Sat, 16Sep03 21:34

It does look good so far but part of me just wants to wait till its done even if that will be quite some time...

Then again I kinda want to wait for the continuation of the faith and Emily storyline I've currently waited three and a half years for.

But yeah it has certainly improved since then and it was among the best even at first so yeah, very impressive job
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby umop_apisdn » Sat, 16Sep03 22:49

Question for the group at large. What do I do if my last save game from episode 5 does not lead me to a path that opens up all of the options on episode 6 (or saves from 4 =/= all paths in 5, etc. etc. etc.)? Am I forced to replay the ENTIRE game EVERY time a new episode comes out when my previous decisions did not properly prepare me for newly created conent? I am a bit of a completionist and want to see every bit of the story that is available in most games (and ESPECIALLY in this game since it is VERY well written and has great artwork). Is there perhaps a repository of save games that cover the major paths at the end of each episode? If not, would some wonderful enterprising soul be willing to put up their end-of-episode saves for the rest of the community to enjoy?

TLDR; I love the game but do not want to replay it over and over to get all the paths because I did not know I needed to save a certain path for future content. Anyone know of a set of saves (or willing to give up theirs) to help people like me?
umop_apisdn
sirens hunter

Postby JFR » Sat, 16Sep03 23:09

I have found the most used and helpful beginning points for fallback are the start of the Bar Scene and the Strip Club Scene, which are actually at the same point. Whenever I have to go back for something I forgot, those are as far as I have to go. I have saves at that point with highest (10), lowest and mid-range Emily points. Everything else starts from there. With high points, Emily comes to the bar looking for Brad and with low points, she doesn't. If she goes to the bar but Brad is at the strip club instead, she still does things that will impact later play. Once you are past that first work day, there are so many path branches that you really need to save everything.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby jvit » Sun, 16Sep04 00:10

I just started playing this one (1.6.3), and I really like what little I've seen so far. A couple of questions?

- Can I get the achievments from the demo with this version?

- Also, I'm playing on hard difficulty, do I need to go on easy or medium to complete the achievements?

Great job, looking forward to more. Now, to continue exploring.
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Sun, 16Sep04 00:33

jvit wrote:I just started playing this one (1.6.3), and I really like what little I've seen so far. A couple of questions?

- Also, I'm playing on hard difficulty, do I need to go on easy or medium to complete the achievements? ...

1. Yes, each episode posted contains all previous episodes. You can start with this one and get everything.

2. To get all of the achievements, points and outcomes you need to be playing on Hard. However, many players have found that it helps to try a scene on an easier setting at first to get a feel for what is possible and how to proceed. They then go back and do it on Hard for maximum points. Personally, I wouldn't bother to make Save-Games on anything except Hard.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby jvit » Sun, 16Sep04 01:04

JFR wrote:
jvit wrote:I just started playing this one (1.6.3), and I really like what little I've seen so far. A couple of questions?

- Also, I'm playing on hard difficulty, do I need to go on easy or medium to complete the achievements? ...

1. Yes, each episode posted contains all previous episodes. You can start with this one and get everything.

2. To get all of the achievements, points and outcomes you need to be playing on Hard. However, many players have found that it helps to try a scene on an easier setting at first to get a feel for what is possible and how to proceed. They then go back and do it on Hard for maximum points. Personally, I wouldn't bother to make Save-Games on anything except Hard.

Thanks!

I'll admit I'm doing some save scumming. I did that for Elsa and Jessika but I think I'll do it more often with this game ;)
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Sun, 16Sep04 01:10

jvit wrote:... I'll admit I'm doing some save scumming. I did that for Elsa and Jessika but I think I'll do it more often with this game ;)

That is the only way to go with this huge project. Many of us have literally dozens of save-games at various locations. A few long-timers admit to having over a hundred. The biggest problem is devising a naming convention that makes it easy to find the one you need. I am still working at that. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby muttdoggy » Sun, 16Sep04 04:59

I save my games and I do it in a running way. Like 2 different words for relationship points... all or some. 2 paths are good and corrupt. IF I didn't do anything like ignoring emily during office of day 1, it's "no-office". If I did all points with emily, it's "all-emily-office". I've got a favorite save called "all-good-emily-faith-bar". Bet you can figure that one out. :crazy:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby montybet » Sun, 16Sep04 06:03

JFR wrote:
saca wrote:... I downloaded the episode 6 just now and tried to use some of my saved games to try and get to the new content but it seems like there is nothing more than a few moments in emily's appartment available in that release.
Also, looking at the pictures in my BEW folder, I only see emily's appartment scene and something that seems to happen on a campus, which I have no idea how to get to.

Could someone tell me if there is some new content in that release apart from that please? ...

I answered those above but again, there are two main paths followed in this episode.
The first is the scene at Emily's apartment when you arrive to pick her up for the movie and dinner date agreed to in Episode 5. The second is a meeting with Azumi at the campus to discuss the possibility of maneuvering Natalie into a 3-way. That scene starts here with a phone call to Azumi from Brad's apartment after work Thursday afternoon. You should have made a save-game there. It is on the so-called "Natalie Corruption" path.

So, for getting to the Emily's film-date branch you have not to agree any date on night oneat the bar, but get enough points with Emily. I haven't figured out how to do that. Ignoring Faith maybe?

Anyway, is there some kind of (public) planning informing what following episodes will be about? Or at least, which chapter will show the Thursday Emily & Faith double date at any of the places?
Last edited by montybet on Sun, 16Sep04 06:32, edited 1 time in total.
montybet
great white shark

Postby mugen24 » Sun, 16Sep04 06:22

Is it possible to get all the apartment achievements in this version of the game?
mugen24
great white shark

Postby JFR » Sun, 16Sep04 07:12

montybet wrote:...
So, for getting to the Emily's film-date branch you have not to agree any date on night oneat the bar, but get enough points with Emily. I haven't figured out how to do that. Ignoring Faith maybe?

Anyway, is there some kind of (public) planning informing what following episodes will be about? Or at least, which chapter will show the Thursday Emily & Faith double date at any of the places?

I haven't found all of the Movie Date endings myself but I don't think you need to limit your paths that much.
I am having some success getting as many points as I can in the Bar Scene but just not making any dates at the end of it. I have found you also need to have start/saves from both the Emily Perfect and Emily Corruption paths as they change how the scene unfolds. Like I said, I am still looking for a couple of achievements on this path, just like everybody else. ;)

As for what events will come in future episodes, here is what Wolfschadowe posted in a discussion about posting options. This is for what he chose to post.

Wolfschadowe wrote:...
Release EP6 next week with alternate content from content in the holding bin. Including a meeting on Campus with Azumi, and picking up Emily at her apartment. Move the inclusion content to EP7 for release in November. (The campus scene was originally planned to release in about 2-3 episodes, along with the Thursday Strip Club.

Aug S1EP6 - Campus + Emily Pick-up
Nov S1EP6 - Inclusion content [Azumi + Natalie content + Jasmine content]
Feb S1EP7 - Thursday Bar [Faith + Emily content]

(tentative)
May S1EP9 - Dance Club [Natalie + Jasmine content]
Aug S1EP9 - Emily Date Night (or Thursday Strip Club + Campus) [Emily content]
Nov S1EP10 - Thursday Strip Club + Campus (or Emily Date Night) [Faith + Natalie + Azumi + Emily content]
Feb S1EP11 - Season 1 Finale part 1
May S1EP12 - Season 1 Finale part 2
Jun - Break time
Sept S2E01 - Season 2 Opening

As you can see, the very tentative plan is to post the Faith/Emily Bar Date in Feb 2017. I think he made a couple of typos and that should be Episode 8.
Last edited by JFR on Sun, 16Sep04 07:30, edited 2 times in total.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby JFR » Sun, 16Sep04 07:26

mugen24 wrote:Is it possible to get all the apartment achievements in this version of the game?

I think so but have to admit I am still looking for couple of them myself.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby mugen24 » Sun, 16Sep04 09:42

Can't seem to figure out how to get Old School Pickup, Apartment Ends, Apartment Acts, and More Pervy achivements...
mugen24
great white shark

Postby JFR » Sun, 16Sep04 10:00

mugen24 wrote:Can't seem to figure out how to get Old School Pickup, Apartment Ends, Apartment Acts, and More Pervy achivements...

If you hover your mouse pointer over the progress bars for those it will show you what you have completed and what you still lack. If it makes you feel better ( :lol: ) I haven't finished all of those either. I think I will need to go back to my entry saves and try some new ones with different completion levels. Some of the sub-achievements in those are tricky.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby rabbie » Sun, 16Sep04 11:45

JFR wrote:
mugen24 wrote:Can't seem to figure out how to get Old School Pickup, Apartment Ends, Apartment Acts, and More Pervy achivements...

If you hover your mouse pointer over the progress bars for those it will show you what you have completed and what you still lack. If it makes you feel better ( :lol: ) I haven't finished all of those either. I think I will need to go back to my entry saves and try some new ones with different completion levels. Some of the sub-achievements in those are tricky.

Ahh, didn't know that.

"You walked in on emily in her apartment, and she let you" <- wondnering how to get that one, i guess its to do with talking in on her in the bathroom, i lost my saves so i don't have that one.
rabbie
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games