Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E06 (2016-09-02)

Postby nezumi69 » Mon, 17Dec04 21:41

Redirect to bradseroticweek is popping up something called Inception Nepal. So you might have been hacked, not overloaded.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E06 (2016-09-02)

Postby noskcaj » Mon, 17Dec04 22:21

Also if you post the downloadable version on Patreon, you are going to at least reduce your traffic in your server.
Right now is going to be impossible to solve the problem unless your forum had a scalability solution, which I doubt
noskcaj
sirens hunter

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 17Dec04 22:30

nezumi69 wrote:Redirect to bradseroticweek is popping up something called Inception Nepal. So you might have been hacked, not overloaded.
Episode 7 is a lie. I decided to give everything up and move to Nepal....

Did one final change to the server, regarding an IP address change from Shared to Dedicated. This was a side effect of the DNS propogation. Should be cleared up now, or will be soon. Try IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS at a run/command window to fix if it isn't already cleared up.

noskcaj wrote:Also if you post the downloadable version on Patreon, you are going to at least reduce your traffic in your server.
Coming shortly.

Oh, BTW, Released. Check OP for download links. Enjoy! :)
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Jerkins » Tue, 17Dec05 00:14

The download links in the OP do not work for me at least, first link goes a 404 on Dropbox and the second to the broken main site.
Jerkins
Pilot fish

Postby JFR » Tue, 17Dec05 00:23

Jerkins wrote:The download links in the OP do not work for me at least, first link goes a 404 on Dropbox and the second to the broken main site.

We are investigating. For the meantime, try the mirror site in our Download Vault. I am not sure if it will let non-members in. Post back if it won't work for you. https://bradseroticweek.rocks/stu.php

Whoops. I see you tried that and couldn't get in. The main site is working fine now. If you still can't get in there, try flushing your DNS cache as mentioned in Wolfschadowe's post above.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Affabilis » Tue, 17Dec05 00:57

It's here it's here, it's finally here! I'm kind of sad that my saves went to the bin, but oh well.... EPISODE 7 IT'S HERE =D
Affabilis
great white shark

Postby JFR » Tue, 17Dec05 01:19

JFR wrote:
Jerkins wrote:The download links in the OP do not work for me at least, first link goes a 404 on Dropbox and the second to the broken main site.

We are investigating. ...

The main download is back up and running. I don't know if there was an actual problem or if it was just overwhelmed by over 1,000 download requests in a short period of time.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby JFR » Tue, 17Dec05 02:29

Okay. Now that we are pretty sure the problems are fixed and folks can get the new episode, I thought I'd give you guys the same broad hints I gave the members over at the forum. The new content is a little hard to find without a hint or two. I am avoiding spoilers but pointing you in the right direction won't hurt. Nevertheless, I'll bracket my comments in spoiler tags.

In response to a few questions that arose during Early Access play, please note that the new content does not resolve all of the "Continued in a Future Episode" endings from previous episodes. There are only a few entry points to the new scenes in this release. Remember that this is the "inclusion episode" that explores the new romantic characters. The new stuff is all about that. That means that Jasmine and Azumi are the primary characters in this episode.

Think about the points where you first met those new potential girlfriends. Try the initial conversations where you meet those characters. There are multiple ways to get into them, along multiple paths. You can't easily get all the new material from one start point or pathway. Some will be on "standard" or "elite" paths and others might be on "corruption" paths.

In addition to several major, completely new scenes, there are several additions to existing scenes in the story that follow naturally from the new information you have learned about the inclusion characters. Think about other plot areas that could change - a little or a lot - due to what you now know about these characters.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby ramster » Tue, 17Dec05 14:43

Finally! Am just starting but well worth the wait....

Question through

If this episodes is inclusion for jasmine, why are there no new acheivements in day 3?
ramster
Pilot fish

Postby Affabilis » Tue, 17Dec05 17:18

I'm gonna talk a little bit about what I've encountered so far in Azumi's new scene, so obvious spoilers ahead [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Oh man, the Azumi and Natalie scene in Brad's department is proving to be a tough nut to crack (pun absolutely intended). I know for a fact that there's more to it than what I've seen already, but I just don't know what else I should be doing differently.
Things I've try to somehow advance the scene further:
- Feign being sleepy all the way to the end of the strip club's scene.
- Feign at first, but be upfront about it to Azumi later.
- Unzip Brad's pants, and all the things that implies in the taxi scene.
- Not unzipping Brad's pants.
- Touching, and not touching, Azumi's breast when she carries you to the taxi. (I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I'm on my wit's end here)
- Being an ass to Azumi in the cab.
- Make Natalie angry in the cab because you're only paying attention to Azumi. (This particular scene makes little sense to me, because of how it triggers when you get grabby WITH Natalie and plain ignore Azumi when you can).
- Getting a double HJ and cumming.
- Getting Natalie to kiss your dick, but not cumming (Maybe there's a way to get her to actually blow you? This might be what I'm missing, but if it's possible I have yet to find how).
- Letting Natalie, or not, pay the cab.

I might've missed writing more things I tried, but I believe those were all the "branching" important points. I could, and hopefully am, be wrong.

I won't go into detail about what I managed to do in the department scene as well, because it's lengthy and because I might've missed some previous developments to make it fully available.
Affabilis
great white shark

Postby JFR » Tue, 17Dec05 18:23

ramster wrote:Finally! Am just starting but well worth the wait....

Question through

If this episodes is inclusion for jasmine, why are there no new acheivements in day 3?

Good question. It seems that there may a bug in the Achievement reporting system. I have reported it to the programmers. If they confirm it, I expect there will be a patch coming to fix it.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby moskys » Tue, 17Dec05 19:44

JFR wrote:
ramster wrote:Finally! Am just starting but well worth the wait....

Question through

Good question. It seems that there may a bug in the Achievement reporting system. I have reported it to the programmers. If they confirm it, I expect there will be a patch coming to fix it.

I don't know if there should be any achievements related to Jasmine inclusion but I can confirm there's no one listed in the text files. So, even if they exist and the system actually count them, there's nothing to show on screen.
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Tue, 17Dec05 19:48

moskys wrote:I don't know if there should be any achievements related to Jasmine inclusion but I can confirm there's no one listed in the text files. So, even if they exist and the system actually count them, there's nothing to show on screen.

While you are correct about no text for the achievements, there are definitely several related to the new content. If you open the Achievements page from the menu, you will see some new ones listed for Jasmine and Azumi activities. If you imported your older achievements, they will all show as complete but they are there. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby moskys » Tue, 17Dec05 19:57

Azumi's achievements are listed on Wednesday, as they should be. Not sure about the Jasmine ones though, I cannot see any - none 'singled out', none included in old groups like 'Working Boy' or similar. That's why ramster asked.

As you've said, there's a bug when importing old achievements and the game seems to think all achievements are completed, even the new ones. Kexter is already working on it, according to the bugtracker
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Tue, 17Dec05 20:10

moskys wrote:... Kexter is already working on it, according to the bugtracker

Yup. That is my bug report.

EDIT: We have already gotten this fixed. If you download from our page now you will get version 1.7.2 which is the patched version. You can also download only the patch and repair version 1.7.1 yourself.

Note that the game will probably not be able to repair errors in your achievement file that are already in place after importing an old achievement file. You might have to start again by deleting the old game and files as well as cookies, installing the patched game and then Importing achievements and saves from your older saved file.

Thanks to Kexter for the quick work.
Last edited by JFR on Thu, 17Dec07 01:31, edited 1 time in total.
JFR
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games