Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E06 (2016-09-02)

Postby JFR » Mon, 17Jul03 03:05

Super wrote:Just curious, has there been any word on which update version will have the continuation of the Faith and Emily stuff? Not to rush you or anything. It's been about four years since I first played the first demo and I'm a bit curious as to how that plot continues XD

It doesn't really work quite that way. In general, most of the episodes will move forward a day rather than any particular story path. Multiple stories can advance at the same time. A good example of that would be Wednesday in Episodes 5 and 6, where you could go to the Bar (Faith and Emily) or the Strip Club (Natalie and Azumi.)

That said, it is clear that the next release, due out in the next month or so, will concentrate on developing the new romantic partners and their story "inclusions." New content will be introduced for Wednesday night at the Strip Club and follow-on scenes in a Taxi and at Home. There will also be new scenes for Thursday at the Office and later on Thursday at Home. That is from the development schedule. Adding some pure conjecture on my part, I am assuming the Wednesday scenes will concentrate primarily on Natalie and Azumi and the Thursday Office scenes will have to do with Emily, Jasmine and maybe Serenthia. The Thursday Home scenes might include any of the above.
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby moskys » Mon, 17Jul03 11:01

Super wrote:Just curious, has there been any word on which update version will have the continuation of the Faith and Emily stuff? Not to rush you or anything. It's been about four years since I first played the first demo and I'm a bit curious as to how that plot continues XD

Incoming Episode 7 is all about the new romanceable charachters that patrons decided to get into the game (Azumi, Jasmine and the rest of the girls we haven't met yet). So, if I'm correct, it will settle the ground for these potential relationships and develope their stories from Wednesday to Thursday afternoon in order to keep all the stories in the same time-frame. So we'll have to wait for next Episodes to see some advances in Emily, Faith and Natalie paths.
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Mon, 17Jul03 14:16

moskys wrote:... So we'll have to wait for next Episodes to see some advances in ... ... Natalie paths.

Agree with much of what you posted. But ... I suspect we will be seeing a fair amount of Nat in one or two of the new scenes. JMHO. ;)
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Tao Dude » Tue, 17Jul04 23:00

JFR wrote:It is clear that the next release, due out in the next month or so, will concentrate on developing the new romantic partners and their story "inclusions." New content will be introduced for Wednesday night at the Strip Club and follow-on scenes in a Taxi and at Home. There will also be new scenes for Thursday at the Office and later on Thursday at Home. That is from the development schedule. Adding some pure conjecture on my part, I am assuming the Wednesday scenes will concentrate primarily on Natalie and Azumi and the Thursday Office scenes will have to do with Emily, Jasmine and maybe Serenthia. The Thursday Home scenes might include any of the above.

Purely speculation here, but based on what path stubs I have in my save log, Wednesday night has the possibility of covering all the variants of the achievements that lead to:
Emily & Faith at the Bar or the Strip Club
a Dinner Date with Emily;
Emily at the Bar without Faith, or at the Strip Club;
Natalie date at the Strip Club with and without having been thrown out
Natalie date at Silver after being thrown out
Brad going to the Strip Club after visiting the Bar on Tuesday (without standing anyone up, because he did not get any dates).
Following up with Azumi and Natalie from the Park scenes.
Standing up each of the date options available with Emily, Faith and Natalie to go somewhere else.

When you include the hooks for the Jasmine paths in the Wednesday office scenes, it is no surprise that Episode 7 has taken Wolf and his team so long to produce.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby jeff » Fri, 17Jul14 04:40

can we do more than the 2 days doing it the free game way or just if u do the download
jeff
great white shark

Postby JFR » Fri, 17Jul14 05:21

jeff wrote:can we do more than the 2 days doing it the free game way or just if u do the download

Not sure what you mean by "the 2 days." If you are asking if there is a version that includes more content than the Wednesday and Thursday scenes found in the game so far, then no. The game is still in long-term development and that is all that has been released so far. Another large episode is expected in the next few weeks. The full week-long adventure is likely to take years to complete. The full game is projected to have as many as 80 separate alternative story lines with 50-60+ "winning endings."

BEW is always free and can be downloaded from the link in the first page of this thread. Patrons can play on-line via the BEW_rocks forum server but it is the same version of the game.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby JFR » Thu, 17Jul20 23:44

Ok, I'll probably get it wrong but here is the latest we have heard.

Development of Episode 1.7 is virtually complete, with all major paths done and only a few minor "fail" scenes to finish up. What with final beta testing, Wolf is projecting early access release sometime in the first week of August. It could come as early as 7/31 if all the stars align but that has not happened yet for this difficult and complex new episode so I would be very surprised if we see it then. Assuming early release is between 8/1 and 8/10, that would put the public release sometime in the middle of August - end of August at the latest. The end is near and future episodes will be planned for releases back on the original "schedule" of every 3 to 6 months.

This episode has been a real trial for the development team, including as it does the inclusion of 3 new romantic characters and all the new story lines that had to be plotted out and written to accommodate those changes. Much of that work will not even be completely evident in this episode as it is "under the hood." We will still see much new material but some of what they have been working on will not appear to players until later in the story. Nobody feels worse about the continual delays than Wolfschadowe and I know he is looking forward to finally getting this one out the door.

So, again, the news is Real Soon Now.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Tao Dude » Fri, 17Jul21 18:22

JFR wrote:Ok, I'll probably get it wrong but here is the latest we have heard.

So, again, the news is Real Soon Now.

Good News: the waiting will soon be over.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Shepard » Fri, 17Jul21 23:23

Yay!! Get hype!!
Shepard
great white shark

Postby Wolfschadowe » Tue, 17Jul25 19:43

Hi Everyone,

I've been absent a while from the Lagoon, concentrating on the BEW Site, but wanted to stop by and announce that JFR has joined the BEW team as our new Community Manager. He has been incredibly helpful here on the lagoon, keeping you all informed and updated about what's going on and just wanted to let you know that you can consider anything from him going forward as Official Info. :)

Thank you JFR for all your attention, effort, information and support to everyone on the lagoon for BEW!

Sharks Lagoon is my favorite site, and is the Birthplace of BEW, I really need to pop back in here more often!

Some quick info to update some of the questions I saw...

Episode 7 is coming in a matter of weeks. It will contain a majority of content regarding Azumi and Natalie, with Azumi as a fully romanceable character. Most of the content takes place on Wednesday (Day 1) Additional content with Jasmine on Thursday at the office will be available, unlocking Jasmine as a fully romanceable character. Episode 7 will be the largest episode ever released for BEW.

Episode 8 is actually about half done, and will release 2-3 months after Episode 7 (hopefully). Episode 8 will forward Emily and Faith paths with their Date at the bar.

Thank you all for your support, and most importantly, patience over the last few years!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Tao Dude » Tue, 17Jul25 22:50

Wolfschadowe wrote:Hi Everyone,

I've been absent a while from the Lagoon, concentrating on the BEW Site, but wanted to stop by and announce that JFR has joined the BEW team as our new Community Manager. He has been incredibly helpful here on the lagoon, keeping you all informed and updated about what's going on and just wanted to let you know that you can consider anything from him going forward as Official Info. :)

Good move. JFR is a champion for and avid supporter of these sort of games. Congrats, JFR on the new job.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Wed, 17Jul26 02:17

Thanks guys. I'll pretty much just be doing the same things I have been, just with a little more pressure to get it right. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Shepard » Wed, 17Jul26 02:43

Congrats, JFR!! And lemme take the opportunity to thank you for keeping us updated with all the BEW info. :D

(I do have an account on the BEW forums, but sometimes, I end up forgetting about it.)
Shepard
great white shark

Postby Ncrdrg » Wed, 17Jul26 02:51

Nice going JFR. You were already pretty much doing it here. Looking forward to you keeping us up-to-date.
Ncrdrg
great white shark

Postby xsandman78 » Thu, 17Jul27 17:23

Great news about JFR as community manager and Very excited for release of new episode soon.

Getting well ahead of myself no doubt, but for we even know tentatively what ep9 focus would be?
xsandman78
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games