Eleanor (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Eleanor (LOP Gold)

Postby Graen » Tue, 14Feb11 04:18

kessie8yl wrote:Sorry Graen but I can't find your original response - In answer to your question: Maybe I can, but LOP is a business venture so how much are our ideas worth? Before giving it further consideration I'd prefer an upfront fee plus a percentage of income generated (while retaining all rights, of course). :)

You have (possibly with mischievous intent) misrepresented my statement. Apart from the uncharacterstic reactions sometimes displayed by the player choosing a different option, the main problem is with the game engine. Each game basically following the same well-trodden path of changing the values of certain variables by attempting different actions. In the words of the well-known saying, they are "stuck in a rut".

The other oft-used phrase I had in mind was "all good things must come to an end" - or perhaps you believe any successful series can continue ad-infinitum and most people would antcipate the imminent releases of Rocky XXXIV, Terminator CLVII or Nightmare on Elm Street CMXI with as much excitement as they did for the originals?

Well, if you're interested in selling an idea to LoP there does exist a place to contact the team directly. ;)

As it is, it'd be foolish for any company to not at least listen to what their customers are saying, so please don't think that what you say here is falling on deaf ears. Leonizer has done a lot to expand and grow his business and, as far as I can tell, he's shown no signs of stopping. Evolving, creating new content, responding to demands in the market... they're all parts of running a successful business.

If I've offended, well then, in the words of Homer from "The Simpsons" Season XXV... "d'oh!" :crazy:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby lolichama » Tue, 14Feb11 11:51

I've played this several time. Only managed to get ending 1,2,4,5.
can anyone tell me the requirement for ending 3. THX
lolichama
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby stoper » Tue, 14Feb11 20:43

lolichama wrote:I've played this several time. Only managed to get ending 1,2,4,5.
can anyone tell me the requirement for ending 3. THX

Do not let Kevin at the office blackmail you.
stoper
great white shark

Postby Venom » Tue, 14Feb18 20:35

what would be the best path to get the most money?
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Wed, 14Feb19 00:45

Venom wrote:what would be the best path to get the most money?

sell off all her dresses while working on her fitness and style, then work at the flower shop and get the first promotion. Once style and fitness are to 40 each buy the revealing outfit and just dance at the strip club at night and work in the flower shop by day. Need to keep working on style and fitness to get promotions at teh club.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby bobbob1 » Thu, 14Feb20 00:35

Is it normal that the game is on gamesofdesire ?
I don't know if it's a full version though
bobbob1
great white shark

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 14Feb20 08:06

bobbob1 wrote:Is it normal that the game is on gamesofdesire ?
I don't know if it's a full version though

It's just a demo 8mb
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Yooung198 » Tue, 14Feb25 19:28

I am a big fan of the LOP games and enjoyed Eleanor quite a bit. I am curious if there is a plan to add some more scenes. It was a bit disappointing that after Kevin successfully blackmailed her he didn't have any more scenes taking advantage of her. Also I would have assumed the friend would have come back for seconds after the game.
Yooung198
Pilot fish

Postby bakuluus » Sat, 14Mar01 09:02

This is a fun game, but I was wondering about the game shot I saw where Eleanor is blindfolding Drake in the office bathroom. Is that in the game, and if so how does one go about getting there?
I can only reach the bathroom scene where she rubs her boobs in his face. Thanks!
bakuluus
Pilot fish

Postby Mic » Mon, 14Mar03 11:40

What a great game. Does anyone know if Lesson of Passion makes sequels to their games or are they all different games with different characters each time?
Mic
Pilot fish

Postby stoper » Mon, 14Mar03 13:54

Mic wrote:What a great game. Does anyone know if Lesson of Passion makes sequels to their games or are they all different games with different characters each time?

They do, but rarely. They make expansions tho', adding scenes and improvements to already existing games.
stoper
great white shark

Postby Tomasson26 » Tue, 14Mar04 12:53

Hi, this is a great game. I love it. Graphically it is beautiful. The scenario is excellent. I hope that will be an expansion. must be. :crazy: Because it would be a shame. Eleanor has a lot of options to continue. it was a great idea. I like it better than LWT.
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby LucaNatoli » Wed, 14Mar05 04:33

Tomasson26 wrote:Hi, this is a great game. I love it. Graphically it is beautiful. The scenario is excellent. I hope that will be an expansion. must be. :crazy: Because it would be a shame. Eleanor has a lot of options to continue. it was a great idea. I like it better than LWT.

As far as i know, they are not planning an extension on this game. That being said, there is meant to be a few more games coming out this week or next. They have a planned expansion for Living With Temptation, but they are not sure when they are going to make and release it.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Tomasson26 » Wed, 14Mar05 07:57

So it is a big mistake. So my opinion. I love this game. could it be a great game.
Last edited by Tomasson26 on Wed, 14Mar05 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby ozguy » Wed, 14Mar05 12:59

bakuluus wrote:This is a fun game, but I was wondering about the game shot I saw where Eleanor is blindfolding Drake in the office bathroom. Is that in the game, and if so how does one go about getting there?
I can only reach the bathroom scene where she rubs her boobs in his face. Thanks!

The picture you are referring is a composite picture. The bathroom background is for the picture beside it. The blindfold scene is actually in your house and involves a threesome with a stripper.
ozguy
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games