Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 14:40

FanaticFurry wrote:
iksanabot wrote:
iksanabot wrote:
FanaticFurry wrote:Any tips/hints to getting the Red Beaver achievement? I've gotten every single one, but this one is my white whale.

Give Lisa the bikini, get her desire for you high early in the game, and check what's going on at the pool often in the afternoons.

And thanks for playing!

Thanks for the hint!

[img]images/icones/icon3.gif[/img]
Also, I noticed during the threesome event at the club that if you orgasm while they're both giving you a blowjob it loops back to having sex with Lisa prior to Sandy joining. Has anyone else reported this?

Hi FanaticFurry,
Throughout the game I tried to write it so that you could choose to orgasm during any position, and each different position had its own orgasm image. This was partly to offset the repetition of the same sex scene over and over. At the end, the big bonus was going to be that you could see every cumshot in the scene, because Justin is so aroused by the threesome that he stays hard and can have three orgasms in a row. That was really hard to implement in the code though (I don't do the coding, I don't know what the problem was). So the way we left it is that each position has it's own cumshot, but two of them end the scene, and the BJ one let you go back to having sex again to get one more orgasm.
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 14:50

Venom wrote:pretty cool game, just started the achievement hunting
the main complaint i have about the game is that if you don't really know what the max amount of desire is to unlock everything

got a full run with concentrating on the nanny she mentions something when you give her lingerie, however i can't seem to trigger it.
The only thing i get is the event when she comes in with some sexy clothing. I also kinda hard to know what selections lead to the
optimal path they aren't always that logical to find.

Hi Venom, thanks for playing.

The game was designed to be fun to play more than once, and so there are some things that are hard to figure out except by trial and error. But I did put in hints here and there to try and make it possible to solve the game in one play (for important decisions). One tip about knowing when desire is high enough is to talk to Lisa. The more she desires you, the more flirtatious she gets in her "talk to Lisa" options, and that can be a hint about when she might feel ready to do something more flirtatious with you. There are also hints in he "talk to Tracy" responses, though hers don't change depending on desire. But yeah, some things are hard to know until you try it once. For example, Playing with Lisa and Charlie in the Living room lowers her relation with you early because she gets uncomfortable when you put your hand on her knee, but she likes it later when she's into you. I don't think anybody could anticipate the early discomfort, because the option doesn't say "put your hand on her knee". So yeah, sorry about that, but it's of small consequence, and shouldn't result in you losing the game just because of one small loss of relation early on.

Giving Lisa the lingerie allows you to have a scene where she makes you lunch wearing it, and gets you to jerk off for her.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 14:53

morbitus wrote:I've been a little sneaky and played it a lot ;) . here is my strat :

Start of directly with the 10000 words work. focus on it 6 hours a day with 100 moral each time. cook at 21 boost moral energy and relation and desire for both girls and extra boost to tracy on Wednesday as you help at home, cook at 21 EVERYDAY except when you go clubbing with lisa ofc. you should have money to spend on week one. don't spend more than 500 bucks a week. buy gifts dress and more don't bother with flower and chocolate.

effects of gifts : dress : lisa : clubbing option and tracy more boost from foot massage after work.
bikini : tracy option at 21 with enough desire at pool lisa : exterior scene with sandy (red beaver achievement) plus possibly the dereck scene witch trigger the cum in the sun scene
lingerie: vegas scene for tracy (supposed to be a one time trip but I actually got two trips there on one playthrough -> bug?) vegas is needed for last two achievements for lisa it unlocks the diner achievement (cook at 10 after the cum in the sun scene)

Iksana where is needed the 70 fitness didn't need it yet...

for threesome :
guessing you need to have the pool scene with sandy and go talk to her at club with more than 75 hotness (second line)

great game you can have the two girls at the same time if you play well.

only thing that bothered me was :
you can see lisa spying on tequila scene and in an ending and in vegas scene is mentioned a threesome with lisa and tracy. would have been great to be able to obtain it :D

managed to get a few endings, I'll guess 7 8 9 and maybe 6 can't remember...

Hi morbitus, thanks for playing.

I recommend 70 fitness because you do want to get to at least 70 hotness for good options at the club (getting a self-esteem boost when you dance there). There is not specific scene that is unlocked by getting 70 fitness.

And there is no way to get a threesome with Lisa and Tracy, but if we ever expand it, there will be.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 14:55

fensome7 wrote:Found a small issue. On the Saturday when you refuse to go with Tracy, there was a scene on the Sunday Afternoon at 4:00p.m (16:00) where she complained I had spent too much and then she was in the Living room on the sofa for an hour and then later on at 11:00p.m (23:00) she arrived back home from her trip. It was on the third weekend.
My apologies I can't give more info but I can't remember what I had done that brought that scene about as the game quit the following morning.

Thanks man, I"m not sure if we'll be able to fix that but I'll pass it along to Leo.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 14:56

tlaero wrote:I've only had a few minutes to play, but I like the game a lot. It's a good RPG with what appears to be a lot of options and no obvious min/max strategy. The story setup is great. Very believable and real with a good reason for why you've got to work to have sex. I adore the fact that you can play the game entirely to be faithful to your wife. I appreciate the fact that you can play the game to cheat on her for people interested in such things. Extremely well done iksanabot.

Tlaero

Big Smile. Thanks Tlaero!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 14:59

bing6541 wrote:Need some help getting to the club with Lisa.

I've achieved all of the following with her: My Super Hero, Red Beaver, Under the Towel, Cum Under the Sun, and Breakfast is Served (more on that below). I've gotten her desire up over 2000, and hotness at 90. On the Saturday to meet her at the club, however, I couldn't find a way to show up there with her. I sent Tracy to the cabin by herself, but there was still no option. What am I missing? Do I need to buy her a dress? I didn't think that was necessary because she had previously mentioned she had a special outfit to show me if I saw her at the club.

Breakfast is Served bug: Once you unlock this achievement, you can replay it every morning. That's part of the reason I was able to get desire so high.
Minor bikini bug: When Tracy is away at the cabin by herself, she still appears back at the house to comment on Lisa's new bikini.

Some hints/guidelines
After Lisa's desire is over 200, you can look at her in the shower every morning at 8:00 as a way to increase desire.

Cooking dinner for Tracy and Lisa should be done often. It increases relationship and desire with both. It restores energy. And it gives you credit for helping around the house. Cook dinner and you don't have to do any other chores.

Hi bing6541, thanks for playing.
Yup, you need to give Lisa the dress to find her at the club, but you are right that you shouldn't have to because she bought a new dress for it. we'll fix that.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 15:02

fastfalcon wrote:I bought a subscription to LOP yesterday for this game. I played thru it a couple times and was able to get all the scenes (I think) and achievements. I really liked this game and would love to come back if additional content is added. Personally I'd like to see something added in the last week when things get a little repetitive. Maybe during a weekend trip if you stay home you could get invited to go shopping with Lisa and she could mention she likes an expensive piece of jewelry, "tempting" you to buy it for her. If you've been good about spending money properly you could get it safely and get an extra scene. Otherwise it could trigger the loss from bad money management. Also I didn't find any reason for clicking on Lisa's room. Maybe have a scene related to that at some point during the game. And like a previous poster said, having a talk and scene with Lisa about her spying on you during tequila shots with Tracy would be great.
after all, she confronts you about watching her and Derek

Finally perhaps a reward scene for hitting 100 in every stat could be added too, maybe triggering a scene with whichever girl has a higher level of attraction towards you. In Lisa's case perhaps a shower scene since a lot of people here seem to want that.

It really seems like 3-4 more special scenes would round this game out into a 10/10 game.

Hi fastfalcon, thanks for playing.
All good ideas - if we do an expansion I'll keep these ideas in mind.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 15:10

Sly Rambo wrote:I am really enjoying this game. I have a few issues however.

As previous posters have said Lisas room seems pointless atm unless im missing something.

If I go to bed with zero energy I wake up with zero.

I also had occasions where randomly when doing a good thing the desire meter would go down despite a positive reaction such as flirting or sex.

I also believe that the game shouldn't end as soon as you have sex with lisa at the club, I realise the affair is peaking at this point but it cuts my game short by 12 days sometimes. There could be much more to be done in between.

In my opinion the epilogues are a bit of a let down as well very brief with one slide. I was genuinely interested to see what would happen but instead I get 'well-done you were faithful' or 'you had loads of sex before she left'

I only say these things because I really enjoy the game and wish it to be better and more complete. Great job indeed, I enjoy it immensely.

one last thing, I cant seem to ever get this lingerie scene with lisa, the breakfast one. I have done the required scenes according to other posters but its never happens. She has the lingerie. Any help?

cheers

Hi Slay Rambo, thanks for playing.
Those bugs are hard to find where the reaction doesn't match the outcome - I can fix it if you can be more specific about when it happens.

Lisa's room is pointless, but she did have to have a place to sleep. You can see her doing various things in there. I did have a scene and a "quest" in mind for her room early in planning out the game, but as I said before, the game was so big we had to cut out a lot of ideas. If we do an expansion, something will happen in her room.
To get breakfast is served, you have to have already gotten the "no touching" scene outside where you and Lisa both masturbate. You also have to give her the lingerie, and then you have to choose to make her lunch at 10:00 (yes, I know that's an odd time to have lunch, it's a small problem that is too much of a headache to fix).
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 15:12

bing6541 wrote:I don't think you can achieve Breakfast is Served (lingerie mutual masturbation with Lisa) until after you've achieve Cum Under the Sun (bikini mutual masturbation with Lisa). After you've achieved the latter you should be able to...
select to select breakfast with Lisa at 10:00, but she has other things in mind.

I found one other minor bug. Even when Tracy takes Charlie to the cabin for the weekend, Lisa is still holding him in the nursery at 7:00.

By the way, regarding my post upthread, I was finally able to meet Lisa at the club (got ending 7). Maybe it was because I bought and gave her the dress, but I'm not 100% sure. Will replay to see if I can trigger endings 8 and 9.

Thanks for finding that bug, I'll pass it on to Leo.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 15:14

Sly Rambo wrote:
FanaticFurry wrote:
Sly Rambo wrote:I am really enjoying this game. I have a few issues however.

As previous posters have said Lisas room seems pointless atm unless im missing something.

If I go to bed with zero energy I wake up with zero.

I also had occasions where randomly when doing a good thing the desire meter would go down despite a positive reaction such as flirting or sex.

I also believe that the game shouldn't end as soon as you have sex with lisa at the club, I realise the affair is peaking at this point but it cuts my game short by 12 days sometimes. There could be much more to be done in between.

In my opinion the epilogues are a bit of a let down as well very brief with one slide. I was genuinely interested to see what would happen but instead I get 'well-done you were faithful' or 'you had loads of sex before she left'

I only say these things because I really enjoy the game and wish it to be better and more complete. Great job indeed, I enjoy it immensely.

one last thing, I cant seem to ever get this lingerie scene with lisa, the breakfast one. I have done the required scenes according to other posters but its never happens. She has the lingerie. Any help?

cheers

In response to the the lingerie scene with Lisa:
After the scene where Lisa confronts you about watching her give Derek a blowjob and you have already given her the lingerie, you can encounter Lisa at 10am to cook a meal with her. This should now change the regular cooking scene to the scene where she changes into the lingerie for some 'epic' meal time. Be sure you chose the right conversations and got to blow your load somewhere on her body.

What are the correct responses? I have done it correct because the scene has 'progressed' but just to be sure. ive played the game over and over with lisa trying to get this achievement

Don't try to eat her out - you guys already have a rule about no touching, and she wants to stick with it at that point. So you can whip your dick out and get the mutual masturbation, or you can try to lick her pussy and she' will stop the scene.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 15:20

Sly Rambo wrote:Well I am enjoying this game but I must admit im getting frustrated with the little bugs and stuff.

found another one, it isn't sleeping with no energy that doesn't give you energy. when I go to sleep I lose 10 energy. silly.

also im struggling with the Lisa scene triggers, they seem to happen randomly regardless of arousal/affection or whatever. Some playthroughs I get them all really quickly (too quick) others they just never happen.

still loving it though, I hope they create more content for it in updates and such. if they did I would keep returning to LOP Gold just to play it.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you're enjoying this game.

The energy thing isn't a bug. You lose energy over time for not eating.

The Lisa scene triggers depend on lots of variables. Often they can't be triggered until a certain number of days into the game, and often they require a specific gift or action. You also have to be in the right place at the right time of day, once the event becomes possible (so for example, a scene might not be possible until after a certain day, but then you still have to give a gift and be in a specific location at a specific time before the scene will trigger.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 15:23

swingpart wrote:Hi, guys.

I am a little bit confused about the endings:

I got Ending 4 (spend too much money twice)
7 (threesome but just one time in the last answer)
8 (threesome but do again in the last answer).

5 is strange. I fucked Tracy many many times or just sleep all the time don't do anything I all get ending 5.

How to get ending 1,2,3, 6 and 9 ???

Last is that it would be great if one can add gangbang for the wife or Tracy and lisa fuck each other or Tracy is cheating on you. Tracy is so hot so really would love to see his slutty scene.

Hi swingpart, thanks for playing. I address both the issue you raise in a previous post. Look on the first page of this thread to get info about endings, and regarding your request for a gangbang, yes, there will be something like that if we decide to expand the game. But that will be a long time from now.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Nov23 15:26

So it seems all the biggest questions and requests for tips have been answered either by me or by other players. So if I notice a post that hasn't been addressed, Ill try to reply, but otherwise, please read the thread to find the tips/answers you are looking for.

Thanks to everyone for your positive feedback, bug reports, and ideas for expansion.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Sly Rambo » Sat, 13Nov23 15:45

Thank you Iksanabot for the quick replies and information. Very helpful and I'm very pleased your taking such a keen interest in our opinions of your game.

Love your work and as we've all said pretty much we would love to see more. We appreciate that its hard work but you've definitely got a returning customer/fan in me and many others if you do ^^

One last thing, I have found the achievements now, however they don't seem to stay. If I leave or restart sometimes they don't save to my account so have to do them again. a little thing to be sure but I want to see the bonus art! lol

cheers
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 13Nov23 19:01

fensome7 wrote:Found a small issue. On the Saturday when you refuse to go with Tracy, there was a scene on the Sunday Afternoon at 4:00p.m (16:00) where she complained I had spent too much and then she was in the Living room on the sofa for an hour and then later on at 11:00p.m (23:00) she arrived back home from her trip. It was on the third weekend.
My apologies I can't give more info but I can't remember what I had done that brought that scene about as the game quit the following morning.

Yes I found Tracy pops up a few times when she's supposed to be away.. also - and this could be my imagination but - when she does return you seem to skip a few hours, presumably just saying "Hello. Was it fun?" and having her tell you she's tired... Next thing it's 11pm and you can't put any of your plans with Lisa into operation.

Thoroughly enjoyable game though. To be honest I prefer this to "the stripper", even though that came later...

In case these Lisa tips haven't been covered:
Give Lisa the dress and she'll hint about the club. Give her the negligee and have lunch together in the kitchen - but remember the only thing you eat in the kitchen is lunch ;)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games