Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Nov21 22:26

Venom wrote:Does anyone have some general tips, aka what is the best way to approach certain things
I think the best way is the figure out which each girls like to talk about.

It also seems you need to be careful with actions if they don't have desire to do a certain
thing i can actually hurt your relationship

HI Venom, thanks for playing.

I'm not sure if everyone has found the instructions: scroll over the stats at the top and a drop down set of basic properties of the game comes up. It tells you how to increase your hotness and the desire of the girls, and how to keep Tracy from getting mad at you.

As far as strategy, one thing I hope is that people chose the "talk to Lisa" option fairly often. It doesn't boost relationship as much as "chat" does, but the options there change as her desire for you increases and there is some hidden ways to boost relationship in the options.

So generally, you want to boost your stats and boost relationship in as little time as possible to get to high desire as early as possible. I'll give you one strategic tip I developed while beta-testing it, but this is definitely a spoiler so have some self control not to click on this if you like the challenge:

You want to get to at least 70 fitness for some of the scenes. The best thing to do is to do all you working out early in the game and as quickly as possible without worrying about grooming (don't shower or brush your teeth or anything. If you do all your working out at once, you don't have to waste time keeping the grooming stat up, because it falls fast when you work out. Then once you get to 70, go back to grooming regularly to keep your hotness high.
To be honest, this is really something we should fix, so that you can't do anything when your grooming is at 0, like in "Living with Britney", but for now I guess we'll leave it in and see if anyone complains that it's too easy.
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Nov21 22:29

FanaticFurry wrote:Any tips/hints to getting the Red Beaver achievement? I've gotten every single one, but this one is my white whale.

Give Lisa the bikini, get her desire for you high early in the game, and check what's going on at the pool often in the afternoons.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Nov21 22:29

iksanabot wrote:
FanaticFurry wrote:Any tips/hints to getting the Red Beaver achievement? I've gotten every single one, but this one is my white whale.

Give Lisa the bikini, get her desire for you high early in the game, and check what's going on at the pool often in the afternoons.

And thanks for playing!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby PinkPanther » Thu, 13Nov21 23:06

@iksanabot Are you writing any new game? This game is fun and all. But I think the wife is way hotter than the Nanny.

Can you do this in the game?

Get your wife a gangbang instead of the bukkake?
PinkPanther
sirens hunter

Postby fensome7 » Thu, 13Nov21 23:10

Is something going wrong? Only I'm finding it very strange that when I go to sleep for the night and sleeping for 6 hours does not increase energy, nor does taking a nap. Only been playing for 10-15 minutes so far but the only way I found to increase energy is by eating. Is there any other way? I normally enjoy these sorts of games but bizarre things like this are putting me off a little.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby FanaticFurry » Fri, 13Nov22 00:19

iksanabot wrote:
iksanabot wrote:

And thanks for playing!

Thanks for the hint!

[img]images/icones/icon3.gif[/img]
Also, I noticed during the threesome event at the club that if you orgasm while they're both giving you a blowjob it loops back to having sex with Lisa prior to Sandy joining. Has anyone else reported this?
FanaticFurry
Pilot fish

Postby Venom » Fri, 13Nov22 00:37

pretty cool game, just started the achievement hunting
the main complaint i have about the game is that if you don't really know what the max amount of desire is to unlock everything

got a full run with concentrating on the nanny she mentions something when you give her lingerie, however i can't seem to trigger it.
The only thing i get is the event when she comes in with some sexy clothing. I also kinda hard to know what selections lead to the
optimal path they aren't always that logical to find.
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby morbitus » Fri, 13Nov22 00:40

I've been a little sneaky and played it a lot ;) . here is my strat :

Start of directly with the 10000 words work. focus on it 6 hours a day with 100 moral each time. cook at 21 boost moral energy and relation and desire for both girls and extra boost to tracy on Wednesday as you help at home, cook at 21 EVERYDAY except when you go clubbing with lisa ofc. you should have money to spend on week one. don't spend more than 500 bucks a week. buy gifts dress and more don't bother with flower and chocolate.

effects of gifts : dress : lisa : clubbing option and tracy more boost from foot massage after work.
bikini : tracy option at 21 with enough desire at pool lisa : exterior scene with sandy (red beaver achievement) plus possibly the dereck scene witch trigger the cum in the sun scene
lingerie: vegas scene for tracy (supposed to be a one time trip but I actually got two trips there on one playthrough -> bug?) vegas is needed for last two achievements for lisa it unlocks the diner achievement (cook at 10 after the cum in the sun scene)

Iksana where is needed the 70 fitness didn't need it yet...

for threesome :
guessing you need to have the pool scene with sandy and go talk to her at club with more than 75 hotness (second line)

great game you can have the two girls at the same time if you play well.

only thing that bothered me was :
you can see lisa spying on tequila scene and in an ending and in vegas scene is mentioned a threesome with lisa and tracy. would have been great to be able to obtain it :D

managed to get a few endings, I'll guess 7 8 9 and maybe 6 can't remember...
morbitus
sirens hunter

Postby morbitus » Fri, 13Nov22 00:50

achievement spoiler :

best story ever : [spoiler]finish the big contract

my super hero :
go strolling with lisa with 50 fitness and don't go to police when the mugging takes place. random encounter, can take a few stroll to trigger

red beaver :
offer bikini to lisa, on week 3 (i think) go to pool on afternoons ( you had to had the confidence scene between lisa and sandy before i think (triggerd by going in office on week two)), give rhum, talk about dark completion, dare to see, see more

shower granmaster :
morning sex with tracy (7 am bathroom) make her come with your mouth (70 sexperience) or could be at 22 in the bathroom when you take her panties cant remember

under the towel :
run into lisa at 9 am in front of the bathroom need 70 desire if i remember corectly...

caught in the act :
masturbate after 5 pm with around 100 desire with tracy. might need some gift too..

cum under the sun : see previous post
breakfast is served : idem
it all stays in vegas : again ^^
forbidden pleasure :
anal in vegas
[/spoiler]
morbitus
sirens hunter

Postby FanaticFurry » Fri, 13Nov22 02:46

Loved Living with Temptation! A little disappointed there were still several days left where once we had sex with Lisa, instead of expanding just a bit more with some of the Lisa such as the shower scenes, cooking lunch, and the night time bathroom scene, it jumps us straight to the end where it says we had as much sex as possible. The sex scenes are great and the ladies beautifully done, but could have thrown in a few more sex scenes with Lisa since I spent so much time lusting over her. Otherwise a good game. Thanks for putting the effort you did into this! Could there be more content added to this in the future? I would cum back for more. This game is a keeper.
FanaticFurry
Pilot fish

Postby fensome7 » Fri, 13Nov22 04:04

Found a small issue. On the Saturday when you refuse to go with Tracy, there was a scene on the Sunday Afternoon at 4:00p.m (16:00) where she complained I had spent too much and then she was in the Living room on the sofa for an hour and then later on at 11:00p.m (23:00) she arrived back home from her trip. It was on the third weekend.
My apologies I can't give more info but I can't remember what I had done that brought that scene about as the game quit the following morning.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Fri, 13Nov22 07:17

I've only had a few minutes to play, but I like the game a lot. It's a good RPG with what appears to be a lot of options and no obvious min/max strategy. The story setup is great. Very believable and real with a good reason for why you've got to work to have sex. I adore the fact that you can play the game entirely to be faithful to your wife. I appreciate the fact that you can play the game to cheat on her for people interested in such things. Extremely well done iksanabot.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby morbitus » Fri, 13Nov22 09:52

fensome7 wrote:Found a small issue. On the Saturday when you refuse to go with Tracy, there was a scene on the Sunday Afternoon at 4:00p.m (16:00) where she complained I had spent too much and then she was in the Living room on the sofa for an hour and then later on at 11:00p.m (23:00) she arrived back home from her trip. It was on the third weekend.
My apologies I can't give more info but I can't remember what I had done that brought that scene about as the game quit the following morning.

you spend too much money in shopping and ather things I guess. I think some reactions are timed, your gain from baby and housekeeping duty is on friday always and the reset of weekly spending sometime in sunday afternoon/evening. I'm guessing what you saw came from that.
morbitus
sirens hunter

Postby fensome7 » Fri, 13Nov22 14:49

morbitus wrote:
fensome7 wrote:Found a small issue. On the Saturday when you refuse to go with Tracy, there was a scene on the Sunday Afternoon at 4:00p.m (16:00) where she complained I had spent too much and then she was in the Living room on the sofa for an hour and then later on at 11:00p.m (23:00) she arrived back home from her trip. It was on the third weekend.

you spend too much money in shopping and ather things I guess. I think some reactions are timed, your gain from baby and housekeeping duty is on friday always and the reset of weekly spending sometime in sunday afternoon/evening. I'm guessing what you saw came from that.

The point I was trying to make about that scene wasn't that I had spent too much money. It was that Tracy was away for the weekend without me after I refused to go and she shouldn't have been in the house on the Sunday. She left on the Saturday morning, but then all of a sudden she magically popped back home to tell me I spent too much at 4:00p.m on the Sunday and then she sat on the sofa for an hour then suddenly she was back on holiday by 5:00p.m. Then when 11:00p.m (23:00) came she arrived back from her weekend away.
As I say it was just a minor thing I noticed.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby morbitus » Fri, 13Nov22 14:56

fensome7 wrote:
morbitus wrote:

The point I was trying to make about that scene wasn't that I had spent too much money. It was that Tracy was away for the weekend without me after I refused to go and she shouldn't have been in the house on the Sunday. She left on the Saturday morning, but then all of a sudden she magically popped back home to tell me I spent too much at 4:00p.m on the Sunday and then she sat on the sofa for an hour then suddenly she was back on holiday by 5:00p.m. Then when 11:00p.m (23:00) came she arrived back from her weekend away.
As I say it was just a minor thing I noticed.

Yes I understood. i just pinpointed where that glitch came from on my opinion.
morbitus
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games