House Party - SexandGlory

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

House Party - SexandGlory

Postby ihutch » Thu, 13Oct10 23:00

Just a heads up....

House Party is out for - SexandGlory .....

It is good .... though i seem to end the party quickly .....
ihutch
great white shark

Re: House Party - SexandGlory

Postby lindatruongs » Fri, 13Oct11 02:09

Yeah, it's alright, I accessed it early yesterday when they put it up on the blog by changing the chb to hp in the links.
lindatruongs
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby katakana132 » Fri, 13Oct11 04:25

I really want to enjoy it. Is it me or does it run really slowly for anyone else?
katakana132
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby cypisek1233 » Fri, 13Oct11 07:33

Wow! :)

It will be wonderful to have free pass, as it was sometime ago :) Just for the-new-lagoon users :) Thanks in advance :D
cypisek1233
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Fri, 13Oct11 11:20

Interesting game, but a the moment I'm just trying to figure out how to end it. All but 3 of the girls are in love with me and I'm not sure what to do now.

Scenes with Trina and Monica are both glitched. With both girls sometimes their full sized pic stays on the screen after first heart option and you can't see anything. With Trinia you can at least hope there is someone by the pool you can click on even if you can't see them but with Monica you're stuck at the top of the stairs with her body covering the option to go downstairs resulting in a game breaking glitch.

Girls I'm still stuck on:
Janet - I stole her husband's costume and had sex with her but she left so I'm assuming this was a bad ending. Next time I told her about her husband and she kicked him out but nothing became of it. When I was walking around I happened to get her alone at the table and she suggested I go to the bathroom right now, went to both and nothing happened so I'm kinda stumped

Erica - Got the scene where Trina propositioned her and got the scene with her in the tub but when I tried to to take her top off she freaked cause there were people around. The next time I chose to not undo her top and still nothing happened and the option didn't reappear. I'm guessing she either has to be alone at the pool or alone with Trina, guess I'll try that next time.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Unleashed » Fri, 13Oct11 12:49

i've tried to open it a few times, but it stops loading at 94%
it might be the browser? i'm using safari
or is there a way to download the game?
thx
Unleashed
sirens hunter

Postby katakana132 » Fri, 13Oct11 17:21

I realized that when they say it works best with chrome, they meant it. IE could not handle this game, using Chrome it works great.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby katakana132 » Fri, 13Oct11 17:30

Brigma wrote:Interesting game, but a the moment I'm just trying to figure out how to end it. All but 3 of the girls are in love with me and I'm not sure what to do now

Girls I'm still stuck on:
Janet - I stole her husband's costume and had sex with her but she left so I'm assuming this was a bad ending. Next time I told her about her husband and she kicked him out but nothing became of it. When I was walking around I happened to get her alone at the table and she suggested I go to the bathroom right now, went to both and nothing happened so I'm kinda stumped

Erica - Got the scene where Trina propositioned her and got the scene with her in the tub but when I tried to to take her top off she freaked cause there were people around. The next time I chose to not undo her top and still nothing happened and the option didn't reappear. I'm guessing she either has to be alone at the pool or alone with Trina, guess I'll try that next time.

I am running into a similar issue in that I don't know how to end the game. I got Erica, Vivian, Jazz and Monica to be in love with me, but I think I spent money on something a 2nd time and shouldn't have.

I like it, but I REALLY hope it has endings. not like Hot Wife2, that was disappointing.

I have not gotten the Trina/Erica coupling, but I got Erica alone. after the spin the dildo game with Monica you eventually get to try Erica in the pool again. if you take her top off then, you get to help her broaden her horizons...big time

I cannot figure out how to get Tue unfaithful achievement with Vivian. it seems like it would be with Bob since she hints at something with him often. gonna keep trying for that one.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Fri, 13Oct11 18:02

cypisek1233 wrote:Wow! :)

It will be wonderful to have free pass, as it was sometime ago :) Just for the-new-lagoon users :) Thanks in advance :D

+1 on that
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Son-of-Odin » Fri, 13Oct11 18:25

Venom wrote:

+1 on that

from me, too
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby Sephira » Fri, 13Oct11 19:05

Venom wrote:

+1 on that
[/quote]
and for me, please
Sephira
sirens hunter

Postby Nisterius » Fri, 13Oct11 19:52

+1 from me
Nisterius
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 13Oct11 21:03

This game fucking rocks! UP until now, Living with Britney was my favorite LoP game, but this one has taken over. Lots of girls, lots of sex scenes, and every girl that appears in the game, you can have a sex scene with. I love that. And I find the whole party management simulation addictive. I was going to write a longer review, but fuck it, I'm going to play it again instead.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby geut » Fri, 13Oct11 21:59

I pay 15€ because I like LOP game
geut
Pilot fish

Postby cypisek1233 » Fri, 13Oct11 22:24

geut wrote:I pay 15€ because I like LOP game