Nightstud 3

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Nightstud 3

Postby dazzynotnow » Sun, 13Feb10 20:53

hi guys, dudes i have NS3 and I love it but the game got me a lil frustrated just need a little help going
on further in the game some tricks i found on this forum not working but ill try anything.
dazzynotnow
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby dazzynotnow » Sun, 13Feb10 21:03

hi fellow Lagooners, let me introduce myself Im from the USA (don't hold that against me .... just kidding) I work as
a network tech I love video games I love this site but this is the 1st time posting on this forum. Hope to have a learning experince
dazzynotnow
Pilot fish

Postby arminvb » Wed, 13Feb20 03:50

a few more requests fulfilled, sorry guys for the big delay in answering your messages, and please note that i don't have any save games for the android version of the game, i played it on my tablet and completed 2 missions but i have no clue how i find the save games on the android system :??:
arminvb
great white shark

Postby dazzynotnow » Mon, 13Mar04 13:17

Damm my NS3 crashed on me, I received an error message that says the version that I'm playing has expired now this hella strange due to fact I'm playing the latest version
can someone help me out, not able to go to members only screen to sign in that's what the message says also so I'm stuck.
dazzynotnow
Pilot fish

Postby arminvb » Mon, 13Mar04 13:26

dazzynotnow wrote:Damm my NS3 crashed on me, I received an error message that says the version that I'm playing has expired now this hella strange due to fact I'm playing the latest version
can someone help me out, not able to go to members only screen to sign in so I'm stuck.

What version do you have? it's probably old version..
arminvb
great white shark

Postby Franco » Mon, 13Mar04 18:40

Same thing happened to me. Had to update to version 1.0.6 from 1.0.4. You can do that here: http://ls338922.softwareprotection.info/index.php
Franco
star of the reef

Postby dazzynotnow » Mon, 13Mar04 22:28

Franco you da man that worked perfectly thanks bro I'm back in the saddle again lol
dazzynotnow
Pilot fish

Postby zaviox » Sat, 13Mar30 22:06

I would also like to get the save game, If it's not to much trouble.
zaviox
Pilot fish

Postby tjdon » Thu, 13Jun06 15:27

send me the save games too. Thanks
and anyone knows if there's a mac version of this game?
tjdon
sirens hunter

Postby arminvb » Thu, 13Jun20 18:22

tjdon wrote:send me the save games too. Thanks
and anyone knows if there's a mac version of this game?

another batch of save games sent, again sorry for the delay
know nothing about the mac version, but there's a mac logo on their site saying coming soon, better ask the devs directly about that
arminvb
great white shark

Postby jakro1 » Sat, 13Jun22 18:30

is there anyway to edit how much money you have?
jakro1
sirens hunter

Postby YaY » Thu, 13Jun27 20:19

jakro1 wrote:is there anyway to edit how much money you have?

Yeah you can use Cheat Engine.It also worked with attributes like energy experience etc etc.Well i tried it on the demo version but it will work with the full version too.I'm not gonna pay for a full version.I hope i'll find the full version somewhere for download.
If you don't know how to use cheat engine use google or send me a pm and i'll explain step by step.If i can send/receive pms cause it's my 2nd post here.
YaY
Pilot fish

Postby arminvb » Sat, 13Jun29 12:11

don't know about that, but there's the money cheat code:

input player name as: "Cheater" = + $1000
arminvb
great white shark

Postby tjdon » Tue, 13Jul02 15:20

YaY wrote:

Yeah you can use Cheat Engine.It also worked with attributes like energy experience etc etc.Well i tried it on the demo version but it will work with the full version too.I'm not gonna pay for a full version.I hope i'll find the full version somewhere for download.
If you don't know how to use cheat engine use google or send me a pm and i'll explain step by step.If i can send/receive pms cause it's my 2nd post here.

I tried cheat engine but it's a nightmare to use, maybe only good for programmers and geeks, do you know where i can find a tutorial specifically for Nightstud 3?
tjdon
sirens hunter

Postby YaY » Tue, 13Jul02 20:10

tjdon wrote:
YaY wrote:

I tried cheat engine but it's a nightmare to use, maybe only good for programmers and geeks, do you know where i can find a tutorial specifically for Nightstud 3?

Well unfortunately i have uninstalled it cause i didn't have the full version.You don't need to be a geek or a programmer to use Cheat Engine.It's pretty easy.The hard thing is to find the full version of nightstud 3!I would have made a tutorial with pics but i'm tired now.I'll install again nightstud if you want me to make a tutorial with pics tho.I don't think anyone has made a tutorial based on nightstud.I guess others not so familiar with cheat engine might want a tutorial too.Oh and btw if anyone has a link to it i would be glad to play the full version but i'm not willing to pay for it.
YaY
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games