Nightstud 3

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Nightstud 3

Postby ChadOchocinco » Tue, 12Dec11 04:37

I don't want to be that guy, but honestly, I rather play the open-ended game than try to beat the forth mission. Does anyone have a copy of their save file they'd be willing to share?
ChadOchocinco
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby fucker » Tue, 12Dec11 16:52

any one know whats the difference to the latest version with the other one?
fucker
sirens hunter

Postby MisterU » Fri, 12Dec28 12:04

fucker wrote:any one know whats the difference to the latest version with the other one?

don't know.. i didn't noticed anything different, maybe some rare bug fix [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
MisterU
great white shark

Postby arminvb » Sun, 12Dec30 02:48

ChadOchocinco wrote:I don't want to be that guy, but honestly, I rather play the open-ended game than try to beat the forth mission. Does anyone have a copy of their save file they'd be willing to share?

if you're still interested (and other people too) just pm your email address and i'll send you the save file of the free mission at the beginning (week 1)
arminvb
great white shark

Postby Franco » Sun, 12Dec30 03:27

You can edit your save game files to have them read you completed the mission before free play (I forgot whether it's mission 3 or 4). Just look at the save game files and change them to have completed the necessary mission. I think there are 2 files you need to edit. Make sure you back up your save game files before editing them.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby arminvb » Thu, 13Jan03 02:06

arminvb wrote:
ChadOchocinco wrote:I don't want to be that guy, but honestly, I rather play the open-ended game than try to beat the forth mission. Does anyone have a copy of their save file they'd be willing to share?

if you're still interested (and other people too) just pm your email address and i'll send you the save file of the free mission at the beginning (week 1)

All requests fulfilled, sorry for the delay, if anyone else wants the save file let me know [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
arminvb
great white shark

Postby Nugogi » Tue, 13Jan22 07:30

arminvb wrote:
arminvb wrote:

All requests fulfilled, sorry for the delay, if anyone else wants the save file let me know [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I'm looking for the save as well.
Nugogi
Pilot fish

Postby Mike666 » Tue, 13Jan22 19:51

Hi,

I am looking for the savegame as well, if possible. Thx ! :)
Mike666
Pilot fish

Postby jakro1 » Sat, 13Jan26 20:25

How do you edit your save file? can you explain it? thanks

also, I sent a PM to get the last save file, but would still like to know how to edit the save in case it takes a while to get.

thanks
jakro1
sirens hunter

Postby jakro1 » Mon, 13Jan28 17:44

Received the email, thanks.

Does penis size make a difference in this game? or is it just something you waste your money on...
jakro1
sirens hunter

Postby Franco » Tue, 13Jan29 01:38

It was so long ago I don't remember exactly what I did. Looking at the files now, I see it was in March, almost a year ago. I know I did not change any of the data, just copied save game files and renamed them to game 3.

Go to where your Nightstud save game files are located, probably c:\users\public\nightstud3. You should back up all the files by copying them and saving them elsewhere before altering anything.

I think you can copy m2.dat and then rename it to m3.dat. I think there was another file I had to copy and change the name of also for it to work. I think I copied gbd2 and changed it to gbd3.

As I recall, it wasn't hard. I just eyeballed the files, copied and changed names, and it worked. I suggest you try it, that's all I can say now.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby arminvb » Wed, 13Jan30 13:28

jakro1 wrote:Received the email, thanks.

Does penis size make a difference in this game? or is it just something you waste your money on...

Yes, it's essential to successfully bang the 4-5 stars women [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
arminvb
great white shark

Postby Lajevda » Fri, 13Feb01 14:13

If it's not to much trouble i would also like to get the save game in question.
Lajevda
Pilot fish

Postby arminvb » Mon, 13Feb04 02:36

Lajevda wrote:If it's not to much trouble i would also like to get the save game in question.

pm your email and i'll send you the save game
arminvb
great white shark

Postby mikhorn2013 » Sat, 13Feb09 23:28

Does anyone know cheat codes for the Android version of Nightstud? thanks
mikhorn2013
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games