Nightstud 3

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Nightstud 3

Postby arminvb » Tue, 12Oct02 20:07

kilrathy wrote:That's why : stop talking about cheating and give us some tips ... for example : from the very beginning how is the faster way to give your first orgasm to a girl ?

i found the easiest way to begin is, before going to the bars and pick up girls, go first to the whores and have sex with a few until you've at least 20-25 sex experience points, go gym and increase some strength, buy some of the sex pills, cream and alcohol and only then start to pick 1 star girls, always try to offer wine on your apartment, and when having sex use the pills and cream, 1 star girls will have their orgasms pretty soon [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
arminvb
great white shark

Postby fucker » Wed, 12Oct03 14:55

u can always make the sex experience with cheat engine only 50 for example to have an easier start it doesnt have to be max...
fucker
sirens hunter

Postby fucker » Wed, 12Oct03 16:47

uhmmm anyone can tell me how can i do booty calls?
fucker
sirens hunter

Postby kilrathy » Wed, 12Oct03 18:29

What is a booty call ?
kilrathy
Pilot fish

Postby fucker » Wed, 12Oct03 18:41

there is a phone in the game with which u can call girls to come at your house and have sex with you...but u wont pay them like u pay whores..anyways i cant find a way to get their numbers..
fucker
sirens hunter

Postby arminvb » Wed, 12Oct03 23:48

fucker wrote:there is a phone in the game with which u can call girls to come at your house and have sex with you...but u wont pay them like u pay whores..anyways i cant find a way to get their numbers..

if you give orgasm to a woman you've good chances that she gives you her phone number... i also noticed that when a girl get pregnant and you give her money to pay an abortion she may also give you her phone number :crazy:
arminvb
great white shark

Postby bobytt » Thu, 12Oct04 06:55

I place an order but never got download link or anything like that. What i should do?
bobytt
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby arminvb » Thu, 12Oct04 13:07

bobytt wrote:I place an order but never got download link or anything like that. What i should do?

i remember that my order email was in the junk email folder, if it's not your case, better contact the support don't you think?
arminvb
great white shark

Postby bobytt » Thu, 12Oct04 22:19

Yup. it was there :)
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby bobytt » Fri, 12Oct05 05:04

How do you save at this game, when i try to do it its just slots that says empty , but i cannot choose them.
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby dougie2 » Sun, 12Oct07 20:03

bobytt wrote:How do you save at this game, when i try to do it its just slots that says empty , but i cannot choose them.

You can only save on Wednesdays and Sundays at your home.
dougie2
Pilot fish

Postby fucker » Mon, 12Oct08 15:16

what am i doing wrong...i havent got any phone number and i have given more than 100orgasms plus 80 of them were with no condom and no pregnancies at all..i cant get the phone number
fucker
sirens hunter

Postby arminvb » Mon, 12Oct08 16:24

fucker wrote:what am i doing wrong...i havent got any phone number and i have given more than 100orgasms plus 80 of them were with no condom and no pregnancies at all..i cant get the phone number

i noticed similar pattern as in nightstud 2 (in which you had 'lovers' instead of bootie calls), try having sex, oral, standard,anal and in all different positions, it'll increase your chances of getting a booty call if you give orgasm to the girl
about pregnancies, they happen seldom , since the game is on a bit of 'realistic side', you may get a girl knocking at your door only 2-3 months after you had sex with her [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img], i guess it's one of those things that you only notice when you play on the free play mission and for 1-2 years game time
arminvb
great white shark

Postby bobytt » Wed, 12Oct10 04:06

dougie2 wrote:
bobytt wrote:How do you save at this game, when i try to do it its just slots that says empty , but i cannot choose them.

You can only save on Wednesdays and Sundays at your home.

bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby MisterU » Fri, 12Nov09 20:37

why my post got deleted? i've bought the full game and still have it here, i was just asking for someone help me with a save game only, so i don't have to play through all missions again to unlock the mission 5. It's this illegal???
MisterU
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games