Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby 6opoga » Wed, 13Mar27 17:31

6opoga
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby fucker » Wed, 13Mar27 17:38

6opoga wrote:http://lopgold.com/play/user.php

thats where i am trying to log in but it still isnt working.

working for you?
fucker
sirens hunter

Postby cypisek1233 » Wed, 13Mar27 19:14

Firstly: Thank you very much, Leonizer :) We can always count on you :D it's lovely Easter gift :)

Secondly: guys, when you go http://lopgold.com/play/user.php you get browser popup where you have to type login and password given to us by Leonizer. When you get through it, you made it! :)
Then you get just the form with registration or user login. If you have never ever played lopgold games before, you have to register your new account (it's not connected with paying or anything). When you register your account, you can play gold games :)

So have fun and think warmly about Leonizer :)

Cheers and happy Easter :)
cypisek1233
sirens hunter

Postby Guntag » Wed, 13Mar27 21:09

Thank you very much Leonizer, I was a member until just recently (I enjoyed Britney a lot) and I am very happy you offer me an opportunity to try your new game !
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Thu, 13Mar28 05:49

wow - thanks again!! Great games!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby vuikinh » Thu, 13Mar28 08:22

Good job as always leonizer. But why isn't there a single GOOD ending with Rachel in Hank Moody T_T. And how do you get the back stage entrance?
vuikinh
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Thu, 13Mar28 15:16

Thank you for the week pass! Your continued generosity to your fans in the lagoon doesn't go unappreciated.

I personally liked Hank Moody. It was a touch on the easy side and getting all the achievements was pretty easy if you just spent one playthrough figuring out what conversation choices the girls liked/disliked, but that got me an achievement anyway! I'd say this is probably the best game of your group's that I've played since Medusa's Curse. Also I really enjoyed the bonus artwork this time around.

vuikinh wrote:how do you get the back stage entrance?

You get it from doing Candy's solo ending, I think you just have to get her mood up high enough and touch her ass during foreplay and she'll invite you to do it. The conversation choices she liked I think were all but fashion, so click on the rest. Also don't ask for a kiss after ordering coffee.

Also really liked the Living with Britney xpac. Only downside was that before if you knew what you were doing you could do almost everything in 1 playthrough (besides endings of course) where as now you have to make choices. Still it adds to the replayability so that's a plus.

Were the achievements for other games disabled for this free account? I wanted to get the bonus art work to see if anything was added to LwB but none of the achievements would trigger.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Melisme » Thu, 13Mar28 21:49

I had trouble until I typed in the username/password? I don't know why, but if I cut and paste it didn't work. Maybe those with trouble can try the same.

Thanks

No game I have ever played (regrets shark, although the original Horny Afternoon is as close as close could get) will ever out shine LOP2 Black Edition.

In fact, if there was a hall of fame those two would be charter inductees. Along with "Orgasm Girl".
Melisme
Pilot fish

Postby Vicentrilla » Sat, 13Mar30 08:20

Hi,how can Iget the "I'm paying honey" achievement? (in Hank Moody's game)
I suppose it's a Nina ending,but I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Thanks in advance.
Vicentrilla
Pilot fish

Postby Pulver » Sat, 13Mar30 09:30

Vicentrilla wrote:Hi,how can Iget the "I'm paying honey" achievement? (in Hank Moody's game)
I suppose it's a Nina ending,but I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Thanks in advance.

You are correct, it is the Nina ending.

You have to stop her from drinking in the office, then offer her a dinner where "I'm paying honey" later.
Pulver
Pilot fish

Postby Pulver » Sat, 13Mar30 09:39

So I've been playing around with Living with Britney and I can only seem to get 7 endings (while the description promises 9). I've tried experimenting, but have run out of patience. This game (and Tori 500) really needs a save function where you can reload at a certain point later and not just resume (doing repeated playthroughs of a little under an hour, where you're doing almost the exact same stuff every time gets old). So these are the endings I've gotten:

Endings:
01 - Run away with Elly (good)
02 - Get caught cheating with maid (bad)
03 - Tell Britney about Elly (bad)
04 - Marrying Britney (good)
05 - Marrying pregnant Britney (good)
06 - Fail to pay the rent (bad)
07 - After 30 days Britney leaves (bad)
08 - ???
09 - ???

So what am I missing??
Pulver
Pilot fish

Postby t1nm@n » Sat, 13Mar30 12:39

@Pulver

1. Running away with the maid.
2. Not sure about this one, but I think it might be when you catch Britney cheating on you and call her a bitch.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby vuikinh » Sat, 13Mar30 18:22

This is weird.... I thought there is an ending for Aleggra in Tori 500. I helped her and got the librarian ending. Can someone give me some hints for the ending and the Moulin Rouge :D
vuikinh
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Sat, 13Mar30 20:28

vuikinh wrote:This is weird.... I thought there is an ending for Aleggra in Tori 500. I helped her and got the librarian ending. Can someone give me some hints for the ending and the Moulin Rouge :D

Moulin Rouge (sp?) is easy, buy the pink and black skirt. Aleggra (sp?) if I'm not mistaken is the photographer, if so her ending is easy also. Complete her storyline and a couple days before your time is up she'll say she's running off to europe and ask you to join her
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby rabarbar » Sun, 13Mar31 00:00

what is the 4th ending in hank moody? apart from nina, rachel and this stripper? and how you get sad and alone achievement?

and how to get away with maid in britney? i went to dinner with her and than nothing happened
rabarbar
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games