Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby Rob63 » Thu, 11Nov17 00:08

Thanks for the free pass which gives me an opportunity to play games, I would not normally have access to, hope you have great success with the new site [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] all the best.
Rob63
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby vuikinh » Thu, 11Nov17 00:36

To get the "LET THE MUSIC PLAY" achievement, you need to click the electric socket ("PLUG INTO ANOTHER SOCKET) on top of the communicator several times. Now how can you unplug and avoid her death? help pls [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
Last edited by vuikinh on Thu, 11Nov17 01:50, edited 3 times in total.
vuikinh
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Thu, 11Nov17 00:39

vuikinh wrote:To get the "LET THE MUSIC PLAY" achievement, you need to click the electric socket ("PLUG INTO ANOTHER SOCKET) on top the communicator several times. Now how can you unplug and avoid her death? help pls [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
If only there were sockets, were plugs might be pulled... :crazy:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby vuikinh » Thu, 11Nov17 00:52

lol true that. And did anyone get the 3rd achievement of sisters? its called "WRONG WAY COMRADE" :??:
vuikinh
Pilot fish

Postby cowboyblob » Thu, 11Nov17 09:10

vuikinh wrote:lol true that. And did anyone get the 3rd achievement of sisters? its called "WRONG WAY COMRADE" :??:

From the pool party, go on the adventure with Erica and Vlad and refuse the anal sex.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby lucky loser » Thu, 11Nov17 10:20

The Normal Norman is the one that's evading me. The game is excellent!
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Ripe » Fri, 11Nov18 00:06

How do you get "Electricity" and is middle toy in Thorne bugged? Whenever I choose it game freeze... she keep saying slow down but there is no speed choice options like with other two toys.

And how do you manage to save her? I can't find anything to unplug.
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby DonkeyKong » Fri, 11Nov18 02:08

How Do you get the Hate with a Passion Achievement in Sisters? Anyone?
DonkeyKong
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Fri, 11Nov18 06:08

Ripe wrote:How do you get "Electricity" and is middle toy in Thorne bugged? Whenever I choose it game freeze... she keep saying slow down but there is no speed choice options like with other two toys.

And how do you manage to save her? I can't find anything to unplug.
Thanks for the report. The middle toy uses the massage style of gameplay. As for the plug, that's been answered in one of the spoilers, 4 posts above yours in fact.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby sizzdaddy » Fri, 11Nov18 15:32

I never did understand the zipper. I got it down 3 or 4 times, but I'm not sure what I did any of the times. I swear I randomly clicked on it until it eventually went down.

You just need to move the mouse back and forth over the zipper to "jiggle" it and it eventually goes down. No clicking involved except for the first one where she tells you about it.
sizzdaddy
great white shark

Postby mjrealest » Sat, 11Nov19 04:35

retros1 wrote:Hello, why this username and password doesn't work? It isn't 7 day [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] . After login there is empty page with number 110

yea for some reason the username and password is not working for me
mjrealest
Pilot fish

Postby TheBrain » Sat, 11Nov19 04:43

mjrealest wrote:yea for some reason the username and password is not working for me

Maybe you should learn to read, leonizer posted this on 10 november, which means the 7 days HAVE PASSED! *sigh* I feel like I'm stating the obvious...
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby mjrealest » Sat, 11Nov19 04:47

TheBrain wrote:
mjrealest wrote:yea for some reason the username and password is not working for me

Maybe you should learn to read, leonizer posted this on 10 november, which means the 7 days HAVE PASSED! *sigh* I feel like I'm stating the obvious...

my bad i didnt see i was just anxious
mjrealest
Pilot fish

Postby game player » Sun, 11Nov20 05:08

I want to add my thanks for the free pass. I tried the sisters game and once again was a fan of the artwork. I still think the stories need work but they have gotten better since the early efforts.
game player
great white shark

Postby ad_reloaded » Tue, 11Nov22 06:50

Thanxx LEO for the pass. A really nice site to get ourselves indulged. Both the games are nice.

But I would personally feel that for a paid site the games should be more time consuming. Like if I start a game it might take a few days or even a week to come to one conclusion. This will make the players glued to the site. Thats why I like games like Tori or original LOP with Aria.

Suppose in a game I have to get a girl to bed. If I have to play for long time, do other things (like building up stats, or like building a social status just to get close to the dream girl) and slowly moving towards my goal step by step, will be more interesting. The anticipation building and the tease will make the endings absolutely awesome. These games also should have option to save one's progress. the story type games are completed too easily and the fun ends quickly.

Me and my friends are always a big fan of your games. Looking forward to more wonderful games in LOP Gold and wish you all the success in this project.

I will send you some suggestions and game ideas. Keep up the good work.
ad_reloaded
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games