Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13Jul31 14:52

leonizer wrote:To be honest I was monitoring the progress of Miami Voyeur and I'm familiar with this project - our game has completely different approach and there are no similarities between them in terms of gameplay.

Seeing as how I (nor anyone unfortunatey) have no idea what the gameplay for Miami Voyeur would have been like, please understand that I am not accusing your team of plagiarism of any kind. I am merely drawing inferences from your blogpost and what info was available online for that game, particularly the pic of Nicole wondering if her bf will cheat on her (viewable here http://www.tmvoyeur.com),
Again please understand that I hold both you and your team in the highest regard and If I ever get around to finishing my game I can only hope that it lives up to the standards of the many quality games that LOP has put forth.
Brigma
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby leonizer » Wed, 13Jul31 15:01

C'mon Brigma... I haven't that on mind :)
I was just saying, that we are coming with different approach than Miami - that's all.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13Jul31 15:10

Sry, saw your post and thought I might have offended you. Last thing I want is to be trolled till the end of my days cause I took a shot at the Leo the great and powerful (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain)

Btw, fk James Franco for making Wiz of Oz quotes commonplace (though the movie wasn't half bad)
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Sat, 13Aug03 01:04

Anybody know how to get anal with cassie in hws3?
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Brigma » Sat, 13Aug03 03:49

ltpika wrote:Anybody know how to get anal with cassie in hws3?

Spy on your wife till they have anal sex, then if you don't break it up cassie will offer
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Pennel » Sun, 13Aug11 13:53

How do you get "The Biggest Vibrator" in Living with Britney?
Pennel
great white shark

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 13Aug11 15:36

Pennel wrote:How do you get "The Biggest Vibrator" in Living with Britney?

Have sex on the washing machine..
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Pennel » Sun, 13Aug11 17:11

Rikwar wrote:
Pennel wrote:How do you get "The Biggest Vibrator" in Living with Britney?

Have sex on the washing machine..

Thanks. Don't know how I missed that.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby poisonedelf » Tue, 13Aug13 04:54

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the LOP games and was wondering if there were any current logins to test the games out? Was hoping to get an idea of what they were like before signing up. I saw that on occassion there were some given out but didn't see any that looked like they were active

Thanks for the help!
poisonedelf
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Tue, 13Aug13 22:23

poisonedelf wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm new to the LOP games and was wondering if there were any current logins to test the games out? Was hoping to get an idea of what they were like before signing up. I saw that on occassion there were some given out but didn't see any that looked like they were active

Thanks for the help!

Hi poisonedelf,

Most of LoP's free games can be found at Play Force One While there are no demos for the premium sites LoP Gold or Outcast Academy, you can find a free game at Sex and Glory.

As for a free trial of the premium content of those sites... I can't tell you when, or if those will ever be given out.

G
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby poisonedelf » Wed, 13Aug14 02:58

Thank you for the reply Graen! Will do a little exploring!
poisonedelf
Pilot fish

Postby ad_reloaded » Sun, 13Sep15 15:42

Jordan 500 is one of my favorites. Cant wait to play the reloaded version. And the sample pics are quite sexy.

I have a request. Is it possible to offer a discount for the Lagooners? I would luv to be a recurring member rather than going for single month subscription.

And all the best for "Eleanor" project. Eagerly looking forward to it.
ad_reloaded
great white shark

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 13Sep16 17:45

ad_reloaded wrote:I have a request. Is it possible to offer a discount for the Lagooners? I would luv to be a recurring member rather than going for single month subscription.

This would be fantastic. I pay for access to other game sites (Shark's, VDG, Puso) and while I've loved the free glimpses of LOP, I've never had the time to fully explore the games due to other commitments.

If not, I understand. Either way, I look forward to seeing your next games.
Last edited by lucky loser on Thu, 13Sep19 17:58, edited 1 time in total.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Brigma » Tue, 13Sep17 07:54

ad_reloaded wrote:I have a request. Is it possible to offer a discount for the Lagooners? I would luv to be a recurring member rather than going for single month subscription.

This would be nice, however this is a publicly viewable forum so how would you differentiate between members and people who were directed here via Google?

That being said, I got a discount on my membership to Reality Kings and Brazzers because I was a member of Twistys. I know you are planning on merging Outcast Academy with LOP gold but maybe could you have a discount or joint membership to Sex and Glory for those of us that have a LOP gold account?
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby PinkPanther » Wed, 13Sep18 18:56

Playing Jordan 500 reloaded now, just the same as Jordan 500 on playforceone with more random events and characters. Good game and I want to see all the endings but it take a little bit long. Can't wait for another lopgold games Elanor and Temptation.
PinkPanther
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games