Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby peter1212 » Mon, 14Feb17 17:44

I want to thank leonizer that his games are the best flash games and the graphics are astonishing. They are really awesome and really good play-through. I just wanted to request him to make his games a bit longer and had more content in it. I know that creating flash games are hard but a bit longer game could make you play it twice or thrice or more. But if the games are long lasting and the content in it is really fantastic they would be the best games. Just like TADS games could your games also could be a more not realistic like in Tesliss Equation (I really like that part where Mrs. Smith gets double fisted in the ass and pussy at the same time) and could they include flash movies, not of a real person but animated people.
peter1212

Postby rapture » Mon, 14Feb24 14:55

so... where is that february update they were talking about ?
rapture
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby rapture » Mon, 14Feb24 16:21

Well, i tried to open a topic, but I can't do that yet, i think. So i put this in here.

Some months ago, i wrote a history for a game, and i tried to work it up and make the game, but i wasn't good enough for do that. So then i decided to come to the LOP games team and give them the story, just to know them opinion. They told me that it wasn't bad and that if i would be able to make some work in the game, as the dialogues, and that things. But well, as you could see, guys, my english is not very good. And standing with the truth, i am not very good at developing games. I just came up with the idea.

And well... months have passed since then, and they look very busy with a lot of proyects, so i lost the hope of them developing my game.

So I decided to make public the idea, so the one interested in it, can develope it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2lm8l ... t4/TPC.rar

I am not looking for someone to make a game for me and then i take all the benefits. Since this moment, i am not the owner of that story, anyone can do whatever they want whit it.

The game is pretty much as Living with Breatney/Temptation, but taking it to another level. Making it more sexual, and not so decent. The protagonist is ultra bored of his monogamy life, and he decided to take adventage of his time alone whitout her wife.

So check out The Perfect Cheater guys. I hope you find it interesting.
rapture
Pilot fish

Postby stoper » Tue, 14Feb25 09:00

rapture wrote:The game is pretty much as Living with Breatney/Temptation, but taking it to another level. Making it more sexual, and not so decent.

If by "another level" and "more sexual" you mean "with more sex scenes", then your idea achieves that.
Non of it felt that good to me tho'. You meet a girl and have sex. No challenge, no build up, no character.
Nothing new in the game mechanic as well.

That's just my opinion, don't let it go over your head, I rarely swim with the flow.
stoper
great white shark

Postby rapture » Tue, 14Feb25 11:13

stoper wrote:You meet a girl and have sex. No challenge, no build up, no character.
Nothing new in the game mechanic as well

Well, not exactly. I didn't put it in the idea, but you would have to build up your body and keep up your style so the girls feel something for you, go to work, because if you don't have money, you are shit. Buy things for home and presents that will open you more doors to the game. And of course, you would have to achieve a number of "points" so you can get to the next date with the girl, if you do the chat lines wrong, you won't be able to keep dating that girl.

EDIT: Sometimes, in LOP games, you have to spend a lot of time working or building up the character, for a short sexual action. Do you never wanted to have a little more action on the games ?
rapture
Pilot fish

Postby shacow » Tue, 14Mar04 11:22

It is already been said a few times in the forum, but I am having a problem with Living with Britney.
I have played the game now several times with the achievement Babyboom and ending 6,
The achievement is added to the game, but not to the total score. When I restart my browser is also reset, the achievement is again "unmarked"

All the other achievements work perfectly.

Please advice.
shacow
Pilot fish

Postby merlin33 » Fri, 14Mar07 04:01

Hello all,

I want to start off by saying the LOP Gold games are by far my favorite flash games that I've come across. What's better is the fact that the graphics and game-play improve with each new release!

I'm definitely a fan of the types of games that make you earn the sex scenes with your partners, rather than just getting right down to it and a lot of these fit the bill. The latest two, Eleanor and LWT are top notch, but I noticed a couple areas where game-play and immersion can be a bit more polished and wanted to suggest some thoughts to the developers.

Let me start off with admitting the fact that I have no idea how complex it is to make even one of these games, so please keep that in mind if one or all of these ideas sound a little far fetched.

1) No matter what our Fitness, Style, Grooming, etc. is, the main character always looks the same. Would it be possible to have the main character improve their looks in cut scenes as they improve on their stats, or would that be way too many cut scenes for the art guys to make?
Example
In Eleanor, you are able to invite Drake to bed relatively early in the game, but she looks just as hot with the minimum stats as she does with the max

2) When you are building your Sexperience, especially early on in Eleanor, you have to do the same acts several times in a row and it gets really repetitive and a bit of a chore (what sex shouldn't be). I completely understand having to do everything the first time through with the increasing passion meeter (since some sex scenes only happen once in the game and require it). A suggestion would be after the first play-through of that specific sexual act, it will then default to the LWT sex options where you can build the passion on your own without waiting for the meeter to rise, or just move on to another position. After that position has been used, that selection gets grayed out since each one is point based.

3) The ability to have a few selections of what kind of stripper outfits (Eleanor) or lingerie (LWT) are worn... with each option being a different item you can buy at the store. I guess limit those to three so there aren't too many different cut scenes.

At any rate, thanks for taking the time to read this and I'll be more than happy to make more suggestions if these are somehow helpful. Again, thanks so much for making some great games!
merlin33
Pilot fish

Postby eboogie » Sat, 14Mar22 06:44

Hey guys,

I know LwB has been out for awhile and I read the whole topic and saw alot of useful tips regarding reaching different endings. With that said, I only get 2 endings (Ive played the game upwards of 30 times). Always a bad one where Britney moves out, or running away with the maid.

The problem I seem to have though is managing my time/resources within the alotted time you have each day on the game. Can anyone throw me some general tips of how to maybe get into a rhythm every day of how to make the most money, keep the house clean, stay unhungry/unclean, etc.

Most of the time, I can do pretty ok with keeping my relationship with Britney pretty high (but hardly ever maxed out at each level) but my passion usually is much lower than where it should be at each level. By the time I finish the game, Im hitting my head against the wall because I feel as if there isnt enough days/hours each day to complete, even though there is since many people get different endings as such.

Any advice would be appreciated!
eboogie
sirens hunter

Postby persnik » Sun, 14Mar23 07:37

got a pass to the site and must say it is worth the cost and you can get a cheaper pass to a second site as a bonus if you like this style of game.
To those who posted hints i must say thank you very much!
persnik
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Sun, 14Mar23 23:21

merlin33 wrote:1) No matter what our Fitness, Style, Grooming, etc. is, the main character always looks the same. Would it be possible to have the main character improve their looks in cut scenes as they improve on their stats, or would that be way too many cut scenes for the art guys to make?

That's actually extremely expensive. Say you want 3 levels of difference. That triples the amount of art the artist needs to create. That brings tradeoffs. Creating all that extra art is time not spent creating new artwork. Would you rather the game be 1/3 as long but show changes in your body? That's the kind of decision this forces.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby smokindavis » Mon, 14Mar24 02:52

tlaero wrote:
merlin33 wrote:1) No matter what our Fitness, Style, Grooming, etc. is, the main character always looks the same. Would it be possible to have the main character improve their looks in cut scenes as they improve on their stats, or would that be way too many cut scenes for the art guys to make?

That's actually extremely expensive. Say you want 3 levels of difference. That triples the amount of art the artist needs to create. That brings tradeoffs. Creating all that extra art is time not spent creating new artwork. Would you rather the game be 1/3 as long but show changes in your body? That's the kind of decision this forces.

Tlaero

Yes, a few "nice" ideas/suggestions. But the ideas weren't very well thought out; they didn't take into account the huge workload increase for the artist. Perhaps most players don't realize the actual work hours that are put into these games.
smokindavis
great white shark

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 14Mar24 05:52

Maybe a way around that, there's event trigger-checks, when the hero (or heroine) reaches certain plateaus. Could that be also linked to conversation. If the hero reaches a new physical plateau. A character talking to them. might change tone of conversation. Like the hero returns home, talks to the partner, ask how their day was. Normally you'd get, a tepid response, or no recognition. When you get to that plateu. They might offer a compliment. Like "Wow, you are looking trim", then later "Wow, hot stuff you are buffed".

That also can lead to an Easter Egg bonus scene, where that attribute might be displayed. Means rendering an extra scene or two, but with extra copy writing. But still something that might be neat to see done. Just some ideas. I like the time management concept, but it would be nice to see that reflected/awarded in the game.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby merlin33 » Tue, 14Mar25 03:25

TeineWolf wrote:Maybe a way around that, there's event trigger-checks, when the hero (or heroine) reaches certain plateaus. Could that be also linked to conversation. If the hero reaches a new physical plateau. A character talking to them. might change tone of conversation. Like the hero returns home, talks to the partner, ask how their day was. Normally you'd get, a tepid response, or no recognition. When you get to that plateu. They might offer a compliment. Like "Wow, you are looking trim", then later "Wow, hot stuff you are buffed".

That also can lead to an Easter Egg bonus scene, where that attribute might be displayed. Means rendering an extra scene or two, but with extra copy writing. But still something that might be neat to see done. Just some ideas. I like the time management concept, but it would be nice to see that reflected/awarded in the game.

This is actually what I was thinking... especially considering the fact that the most necessary attributes within the recent games are style and fitness. Like TeineWolf said, use certain tiers as triggers for an upgraded look. It happens anyways during the course of the game (i.e. promotions) so just run with that. This way, pretty much all the sex scenes would not require more than one version. So speaking in Eleanor's case, the only sex scenes that may change from beginning to end would be the ones with Drake since those happen relatively early. In LWT they can show him beating off at his computer early in the game with a beer gut.
merlin33
Pilot fish

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 14Apr08 23:40

Not sure where he got the inspiration, but he's might be testing it, in his current free game. College Romance, has the feature of the hero buying stuff to look more cooler. Once purchased the sway is displayed on the character. He's added in another feature I've seen, in other educational time management games. Which caught me off guard, so I gotta go play it again from scratch.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Fri, 14Apr11 22:31

I'm really enjoying the april update of lopblog. The decision to add a bonus section to the site is an awesome news.
The lack of extra content for members was my only criticism against lopgold. If you're planning to update this section regularly (maybe once a month) with bonuses like artworks, new pictures, new content for previous games (not extended versions, but new scenes like shark does in the privbox), this will make more of your customers renew their membership every month.

The new pictures of the extensions of LWT and Eleanor are very exciting, but don't spoil us to much please, I really want to be surprised. Anyway, can't wait to play these two games.

I played Johnny Bullet and I'm sorry to say that I was very disappointed. 10 minutes of game and I was bored : extremely repetitive and not very fun. I think that your rpg system reaches its limits. A break in rpg games is needed (except for LWT and Eleanor expansions). If I can suggest an idea, the gameplay of Spy Agent where the branching is different depending on the items you choose at the beginning of the mission is a way you may explore... I'd love to see a lopgold game with your sexy spy.

Thank you for making such quality games, and keep up the good work.
chrispool
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games