Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby k1ya » Sun, 13Mar31 01:00

k1ya
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Brigma » Sun, 13Mar31 04:18

rabarbar wrote:what is the 4th ending in hank moody? apart from nina, rachel and this stripper? and how you get sad and alone achievement?

and how to get away with maid in britney? i went to dinner with her and than nothing happened

Hank Moody
4 Endings are:
Nina
Candy
Rachel and Candy
None

You get the sad and alone achievement by not hooking up with any of the girls, then going back to Hank's bedroom. When I played it there was an odd glitch that kept talking about the shirt when I went in there even though I already gave it to Nina, so if that happens just keep clicking around and eventually you'll get the sad and alone ending

LwB
Think this was already answered in this thread. After you go to dinner with the maid and hook up with her, call for maid service again and get caught by Britney. The text with the maid is the same before/after you bang her in the hotel, so don't let that confuse you. Was a bit sad that there wasn't different text, most of what she says about her boyfriend the 2nd time doesn't rly make sense since you already had sex with her.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby vuikinh » Sun, 13Mar31 04:26

Brigma wrote:
vuikinh wrote:This is weird.... I thought there is an ending for Aleggra in Tori 500. I helped her and got the librarian ending. Can someone give me some hints for the ending and the Moulin Rouge :D

Moulin Rouge (sp?) is easy, buy the pink and black skirt. Aleggra (sp?) if I'm not mistaken is the photographer, if so her ending is easy also. Complete her storyline and a couple days before your time is up she'll say she's running off to europe and ask you to join her

I did what I'm suppose to... I helped her get the evidences and got the ending where Tori becomes a librarian. Did i do something wrong? I had like 30k by the time she asked me about leaving to Europe with her. And there were only two options in the last conversation with Aleggre: 1- tori needs to settle some things b4 going , 2- tori rejects the offer due to her trust.... I picked the first one and still got the LIBRARIAN ending T_T. Is this a bug, or the librarian ending is the ending for Aleggra?
vuikinh
Pilot fish

Postby xravensfan » Sun, 13Mar31 05:12

Ok, I am an idiot... How do I get the Candy and Rachel ending?
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Sun, 13Mar31 07:34

I did what I'm suppose to... I helped her get the evidences and got the ending where Tori becomes a librarian. Did i do something wrong? I had like 30k by the time she asked me about leaving to Europe with her. And there were only two options in the last conversation with Aleggre: 1- tori needs to settle some things b4 going , 2- tori rejects the offer due to her trust.... I picked the first one and still got the LIBRARIAN ending T_T. Is this a bug, or the librarian ending is the ending for Aleggra?

If you select that tori needs to settle some things, there should be a black bar on the photo studio that says call aleggra. Click on it and it will end the game and give you the ending where they run off to eastern europe.

xravensfan wrote:Ok, I am an idiot... How do I get the Candy and Rachel ending?

Wasn't that hard to figure out, first get both girl's mood high enough.
Rachel:
Tell her today is the day she'll meet her prince
Kiss her in your bathroom
Rub her legs
Give her envelope from your bedroom
Ask her about Fashion, Parties and Animals
Don't say anything sexual in her office

Candy:
Offer to get Nina a coffee
Order coffee from Candy
Don't ask her for a kiss
Ask her about everything except Fashion

Screw up things with Nina and go see Candy, ask about relaxing after worst day ever
Alternatively you can reprimand Nina for drinking at work, then take her to lunch and take Candy's side in the argument
Accept her invitation to the strip club
Go back to your office, order a courier to send dildo to Rachel's office
Go see Rachel, offer to take her to the strip club
You should be able to figure things out from here
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Thu, 13Apr11 08:40

maybe a little offtopic but a new game sensual alchemist
has been released on sexandglory ;) http://sexandglory.com/index_sal.php

i will leave to the lopteam to create a seperate topic or a website topic
but if they have any free accounts left it would be much obliged
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Fri, 13Apr12 06:56

I guess that is off topic, but only because all of the LoP premium sites (LoP gold, Outcast Academy, Sex and Glory, Sexizu) require separate subscriptions to access. Personally, since the all the team members respond to everything in this forum, I don't see the problem in consolidating it into one thread. Especially if the mods rename this thread into LoP premium or something similar.

Side-note: the new game does look really cool
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 13Apr12 15:53

Brigma wrote:I guess that is off topic, but only because all of the LoP premium sites (LoP gold, Outcast Academy, Sex and Glory, Sexizu) require separate subscriptions to access. Personally, since the all the team members respond to everything in this forum, I don't see the problem in consolidating it into one thread. Especially if the mods rename this thread into LoP premium or something similar.

Side-note: the new game does look really cool

If you mean Cherubim they already did all you ask for here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2845&start=30 Unfortunately for some reason I somehow managed to miss it completely.

If the LoP guys were to consolidate membership, even if that meant charging (a little) more, I'd be inclined to sign up. Unfortunately they seem to be getting a little greedy because there are just too few games spread across too many paysites for my liking. Haven't they heard about the recession? :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby wintryone » Fri, 13Apr12 16:37

What's the right combination to bring Anna back in Sensual Alchemist?
wintryone
Pilot fish

Postby Horny_Bastard » Fri, 13Apr19 18:37

im stuck on level 5 in living with britney. maxxed the passion and relationship counters and still nothing.
Horny_Bastard
Pilot fish

Postby Venom » Fri, 13Apr19 19:15

Horny_Bastard wrote:im stuck on level 5 in living with britney. maxxed the passion and relationship counters and still nothing.

you can talk to britney and ask's what you can do for her. It will provide you a hint
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Horny_Bastard » Sun, 13Apr21 21:34

okay new problem just got the baby boom achievment and ending 6 married with child and the acheivment aint showing on the startpage... why??
Horny_Bastard
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 13Apr21 21:51

Horny_Bastard wrote:okay new problem just got the baby boom achievment and ending 6 married with child and the acheivment aint showing on the startpage... why??

If you use a pop up blocker 'adblocker' disable it or copy your ending link in your browser !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Horny_Bastard » Mon, 13Apr22 17:51

Rikwar wrote:
Horny_Bastard wrote:okay new problem just got the baby boom achievment and ending 6 married with child and the acheivment aint showing on the startpage... why??

If you use a pop up blocker 'adblocker' disable it or copy your ending link in your browser !

Didnt work... :/

to be more specific the yellow progress bar should say i have 17/50 but it doesnt im still having 16/50.
Horny_Bastard
Pilot fish

Postby bartek_75 » Wed, 13Apr24 07:29

Horny_Bastard wrote:
Rikwar wrote:

Didnt work... :/

to be more specific the yellow progress bar should say i have 17/50 but it doesnt im still having 16/50.

It happens sometimes, i had to get it again. It looks like session expiring problem.
bartek_75
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games