Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby Nosferatu » Sun, 11Nov13 12:48

Leonizer

I don't post here often but this is great stuff - thanks.

To be honest though, the game I most enjoyed is the one where you're a private investigator sent to catch that guy's wife.
edit - 7 day quest. Really great stuff.

Overall, I love the graphics, multiple options, stories and the level of difficulty.

I will defo subscribe once this is set up properly. The shorter games are ok, but the long ones are best.

Thanks again
Nosferatu
sirens hunter

Postby TheMajor » Sun, 11Nov13 13:23

I've also got all achievements except Hate with Passion - must have missed something obvious - help anyone?
TheMajor
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby retros1 » Sun, 11Nov13 15:28

Hello, why this username and password doesn't work? It isn't 7 day [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] . After login there is empty page with number 110
retros1
Pilot fish

Postby Trucla » Sun, 11Nov13 15:53

retros1 wrote:Hello, why this username and password doesn't work? It isn't 7 day [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] . After login there is empty page with number 110
Clear cache in your browser, and allow cookies. I don't see anything else.
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Marko047 » Sun, 11Nov13 16:28

retros1 wrote:Hello, why this username and password doesn't work? It isn't 7 day [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] . After login there is empty page with number 110

it doesn't work if you go through join now ... use members area :)
Marko047
Pilot fish

Postby t1nm@n » Sun, 11Nov13 17:32

Ending 3
* Talk to the girl in the bathroom.
* Talk to her boyfriend on the outside. Lie.
* Talk to her again, choose the last option. Pick up the cup with water.
* Talk to the guy on the stairs. Dump water on his girlfriend when you get that option.
* Talk again with the girl in the bathroom.
* Go to class.
* After class don't go with your friend and the girl from the bathroom will offer to go over to her place. Go.
* Try to convince her to give up the costume.
* Take the costume.
* Call the nerdy dude.
* At the end you'll get two options - run away and something else. Choose the 2nd option.

I wrote this mostly from memory, but I think that should do it.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby andPS2 » Sun, 11Nov13 20:00

thanks a lot for the free access for us lagooners
both games were nice though i liked the sisters one more
the controls on a notebook are getting better its not that much
of a hassle anymore!
keep up the good work guys
andPS2
lagoon predator

Postby leonizer » Mon, 11Nov14 09:37

Thank you for all feedback.

As you mentioned before, games are bug free thanks to amazing support of Graen - he spend hours of testing both Sister and Thorne. Thank you for that.

In terms of costumes - I'm not 3d modeler and I'm unable to design my own clothes. Texture modification is all what I can do, so I didn't prepare any clothes by myself. I spend a lot of $ in dedicated shops with DAZ content that's why we have wide variety of dresses, underwear and stuff - but it's all made by someone else.

Achievement idea will be continued and implemented in every GOLD game.

In terms of characters - we will experiment with different approaches. I don't know why but I really like to create games where main character is woman :)
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 11Nov14 18:34

Thanks for the free trial! Depending on the fee, you may have just gotten another subscriber.

One thing that would be cool are stopping places within the linear games where you can restart from if you choose.
Last edited by lucky loser on Tue, 11Nov15 08:28, edited 1 time in total.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Tue, 11Nov15 04:56

Leo, thank you for the free access and the new games. I enjoyed both of them. Although I'm a speculative fiction fan, I actually liked Sisters better than Thorne. Although it's actually fairly linear, allowing you to go to different locations at will made it feel more adventure-like. I enjoyed the storyline aspect of turning the rich girl to your side. Stories are about people changing, and she changes the most in this game. So she's my favorite.

Thorne felt a little too linear to me. I like the story and the writing, but there was just a bit too much "click to get the next bit of dialog" in a row. I think this is actually more perception than problem, though. I'll bet if you kept every line, but showed twice as much on the screen at a time (show a line from both Sky and Thorne on the same screen) it would be fine. Like I said, the amount of text was fine. It just seemed too drawn out.

Sky is gorgeous. I couldn't go out in public in that transucent outfit of hers, but wow, it's awesome.

I appreciate that you made a version of "rub the body parts" that doesn't suck. In most games those things make zero sense (ie, she's stripped naked and is bent over, but requires that you rub her arm first). In this game the rubbing is at least logical. I wouldn't use this mechanic too many more times, but it worked here.

I never did understand the zipper. I got it down 3 or 4 times, but I'm not sure what I did any of the times. I swear I randomly clicked on it until it eventually went down.

I think my biggest complaint about both games is that you need to repeat a ton of stuff to see the content. I wouldn't have minded seeing the ohter machines with Sky but didn't really feel like going through it all again. I'd appreciate some sort of checkpoint system after figuring it out. I don't mind needing to restart when I do it wrong, but didn't like doing so when I did it right. As a result, I really only saw one main path in both games.

They were very enjoyable, though. Thanks!

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby archange06 » Tue, 11Nov15 08:52

Thank you for the free access to these games.

I like the 2 sisters but I find it too much linear. The achievements are a very good idea and the bonus artwork is great.

Thorne is in a universe that is not mine but I tried it and made all achievements except the "Let the music play" one.

How could i get this one.

Very good work and a pleasure for the eyes.
archange06
Pilot fish

Postby Thrain » Tue, 11Nov15 10:03

Thank for that free access, Leo.

I played only Sister (not enough time to check Thorne, even if I really like Thorne's universe).
I really like the story (One of the best you provided in my opinion !)
Several very differents ways to finish a single goal are always good ^^
I really like achievements mechanism.

Graphics are excellant as usual.
But I don't like the way you use girls outfits. Nearly all of them are half-naked in public. I think it's too much.
They should be very sexy without be half-naked. I prefer slowly discovers their body when story go on ^^

I don't like very much sexual intercourse control. But only my personal taste I think.

Whatever, the result is a really good game !
Thrain
great white shark

Postby asd7530048 » Tue, 11Nov15 10:44

Thanks for such a great share.
asd7530048
Pilot fish

Postby Vanille » Tue, 11Nov15 17:49

thanks for the free access, the Sister game is really good, still have to find one ending and 4 or 5 achievement! GREAT WORK
Vanille
great white shark

Postby dODo_djhent » Wed, 11Nov16 13:53

thanks a lot leo for a wonderful game!!
big fan of ur work
im stuck at thorne Vp
the part where u have unplug her i cant find the plug to
help!!
dODo_djhent
Pilot fish