Man of the house [WIP]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Man of the house [WIP]

Postby JFR » Thu, 17Oct12 23:29

saolo996 wrote:As I feared... I'm not able to find the saves, any idea? ...

This is unnecessarily complicated and one of the least user friendly parts of an otherwise nice game.

Assuming you are using Win10 (or similar), the saves are found in C:/Users/(yourname)/AppData/LocalLow/Faerin/Man of the House v.x.xx. When you start a new game in the new version, the game will create a new folder for the newest version but it will be empty. Just go into the most recent version that has save data and copy/paste that data into the new folder.

The first time I did this awhile back, I couldn't find the game folders. It turned out that they were set to invisible by default. You might have to reset the folder preferences for the users folder to make them visible.
JFR
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 17Oct12 23:51

JFR wrote:
saolo996 wrote:As I feared... I'm not able to find the saves, any idea? ...

This is unnecessarily complicated and one of the least user friendly parts of an otherwise nice game.

Assuming you are using Win10 (or similar), the saves are found in C:/Users/(yourname)/AppData/LocalLow/Faerin/Man of the House v.x.xx. When you start a new game in the new version, the game will create a new folder for the newest version but it will be empty. Just go into the most recent version that has save data and copy/paste that data into the new folder.

The first time I did this awhile back, I couldn't find the game folders. It turned out that they were set to invisible by default. You might have to reset the folder preferences for the users folder to make them visible.

Thanks a lot! I'll try to do it
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby noskcaj » Fri, 17Oct13 18:07

_Inerfa wrote:Which version did you play?

The one in this post. v0.5.4b
noskcaj
sirens hunter

Postby saolo996 » Sat, 17Oct14 18:39

Thanks JFR, it worked!
And it was explained in the changelog file, but I missed it, given it goes out of the folder when you unzip the game.

I'm still stuck with the stepmom
Ver 0.5.5 one star, 25 love, just the scene where you touch her boobs after rubbing her feet drinking wine with her. Is that all or am I missing something? Thanks
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Kukri » Sun, 17Oct15 03:07

saolo996 wrote:I'm still stuck with the stepmom
Ver 0.5.5 one star, 25 love, just the scene where you touch her boobs after rubbing her feet drinking wine with her. Is that all or am I missing something? Thanks

You should revisit her room at night to hear a clue
Kukri
Pilot fish

Postby saolo996 » Mon, 17Oct16 17:18

With Stepmom I could proceed a little, though I still have no clue how to get the second star...

I'm stuck with Veronica, also. I don't know if I'm going slightly stupid or I play a bad routine.

With 0.5.6. I've lost all the pictures in each NPC folder, I think it's achievement system related.
saolo996
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Other sexy games