DAZ3D Models/Actors and Add-ons

Tips, techniques and tutorials about creation tools.

DAZ3D Models/Actors and Add-ons

Postby Eldormain » Sun, 17Jul23 05:23

Hello Creators, I had a specific question but decided to make a more versatile thread as i didn't see one to match.

My inquiry is in regards to nipples. I see some that I like in others work but don't feel that I have been able to manipulate them how I would like (Oh boy this is ripe with accidental humor). I am using mainly Genesis 3 and Victoria 7 and then some Actors created from these base models. I have also checked the Big 3 sites (Renderotica, Renderosity, and DAZ3D) but haven't found much beyond breast add-ons. So, my inquiry could be broadened to Advice and Tricks when posing nipples.

I hope all is going well for everyone,

Eldormain

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
------------------------------------------------------

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets; art deserves that, for it and knowledge can raise man to the Divine." - Ludwig van Beethoven
Eldormain
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: DAZ3D Models/Actors and Add-ons

Postby Mortze » Sun, 17Jul23 17:40

I use those Renderosity, Renderotica and Daz3D add-ons myself.
But I'm among those who are still disappointed about how nipples are handled with Genesis 3 generations.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Eldormain » Sun, 17Jul23 20:18

And yet you do some beautiful nips.

And yeah, a little disappointed with that. I haven't seen an add-on that I am willing to try tho. Save for some basics. I think I got one breast augmentation pack from Renderosity.

Any tips for the nips?

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets; art deserves that, for it and knowledge can raise man to the Divine." - Ludwig van Beethoven
Eldormain
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Sun, 17Jul23 22:32

I'm not sure I would be of any help.
I try to buy most of the add-ons that are released in the hope that there will finally be one with great areolas and nipples morphs.
That is futile, since the solution is in the proper model (Genesis 3, Victoria 4, etc) geometry. If there aren't enough polygons in the nipples areas to allow multiple morph solutions, then there won't be any good add-ons to solve that.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Eldormain » Mon, 17Jul24 10:46

You've got a total point there. I suppose that is where my dis-satisfaction lies, the lack of polygons. I suppose I will simply do my best in crafting the lovelies.

Cheers, Mortze.

Eldormain

Eldormain
lagoon predator

Postby Sarchx » Mon, 17Jul24 13:49

I haven't looked into this, but maybe Gen 8 is an improvement in this area ?
You should be able to use all gen 3 skins on it, I think, so if it has better geometry... ?
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Mon, 17Jul24 14:20

Sarchx wrote:I haven't looked into this, but maybe Gen 8 is an improvement in this area ?
You should be able to use all gen 3 skins on it, I think, so if it has better geometry... ?

Not sure. Genesis 8 (which is Victoria 8 - DAZ just can't simplify their nomenclature!!) has less polys than Genesis 3, and they sell it like a more perfect form of Genesis 3. I think the changes are in the nodes junctions, the way the members bend, better fingers and toes, and better skin shader to work with IRAY. They promote nothing about breasts or nipples. I think this is just a enhancment on the Genesis 3 figure and isn't that useful for this type of industry.
Maybe one day DAZ will invest in a model fit or erotica... Hell, that won't come soon... They have that hypocritical prude attitude that I never understood (Renderosity who is slightly better) and let's face it, 3D creators that use DAZ content for erotica are a very small portion.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Sarchx » Mon, 17Jul24 15:00

Maybe you're right, as I said - I haven't looked into it.

There does seem to be some attention to nipples in this one though : https://www.daz3d.com/breast-utilities-for-genesis-8-female-s
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Mon, 17Jul24 18:46

Sarchx wrote:There does seem to be some attention to nipples in this one though : https://www.daz3d.com/breast-utilities- ... 8-female-s

[img]images/icones/icon2.gif[/img] Add to Wishlist
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Eldormain » Tue, 17Jul25 03:27

same here. The wishlist grows.

I had wondered about this as well. So, thanks for mentioning it. Would be nice to find a vid on youtube that at least touches on this.

Eldormain
lagoon predator

Postby MaxCarna » Tue, 17Jul25 03:46

Well, I have nipples, depth, diameter, large, and size

The only product that I remember to get this was https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-body-morphs

I got Victoria 8 pro bundle, impulsive buy, they had a nice offer, they were giving Victoria 7, 6 and 5 pro bundles for free.

She has exactly the same morphs for nipples, I believe it came with "Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs".

In Renderotica I found this one for Genesis 2 Female, maybe digging a little more you could found for Genesis 3 female.
http://www.renderotica.com/store/cat/28 ... ast-Morphs
MaxCarna
star of the reef

Postby Eldormain » Tue, 17Jul25 14:16

Thanks for posting MaxCarna.

With little digging I found this http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/51 ... ast-Morphs

And you should mess with Vic 8 a little in relation to the nips. Test out the screen from the promo and let us know if it adds more versatility.
https://www.daz3d.com/breast-utilities- ... 8-female-s

Cheers,

Eldormain

Eldormain
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Sat, 17Jul29 21:48

It seems that our wishes have been answered (for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8)!

https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/5 ... G8F-Bundle
Separate for G3 and G8 on the right of the product page.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Eldormain » Sun, 17Jul30 11:07

Holy Mother of Nippage! That's a great find! Thanks for posting, Mortze!

And the extreme distortions that you can do with this are both disturbing and humorous.

Eldormain

Eldormain
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Sun, 17Jul30 14:50

I assume that 80% of the morphs that this product has is for more exotic stuff and I won't use it but some are really nice. I've tried it and I'm happy with it so far, considering the low price.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Return to The workshop of creators