DAZ3D vid tutorials

Tips, techniques and tutorials about creation tools.

DAZ3D vid tutorials

Postby Mortze » Wed, 16Jan20 16:45

Hello,

I suppose this group was made for creators and starters to gather and learn about 3d modeling and art. Good thing Shark and moderators! Well done.

I'd like to ask first if there are creators interested in posting here or in links tutorials vids about some subject.
Also, I'd like to ask what kind of vids you'd like.

I don't mind trying to show some of my techniques in a vid. I know that when I started there were some tutorials on Youtube for begginers but only for early begginers. There was a lot I had to look for in forums for more advanced techniques.

I invite people to post in this group any doubts and questions about anything related to 3d modeling, coding, script, etc, and I surely invite those who know the answers to participate and make us all enlighted. I'm sure we will all benefit from it.
Believe me, I have more to learn than to share and I'd be super glad to have great creators explain some of their techniques for this and that.

But I should demand those things only if I show the example so feel free to ask me anything. If I know I'll explain. If I think it is simple enough not justifying a vid I'll explain by written. If it's cool for a vid I might try and make one.

I think this could be a great adition for this forum.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Re: DAZ3D vid tutorials

Postby fleet » Thu, 16Jan21 03:09

A video or text instructions on how to use GIMP to add 'cum' to a picture would be helpful. At one time the lagoon had a link to instructions on how to do it, but I can't find it.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby Grebble » Wed, 16Mar09 22:11

fleet wrote:A video or text instructions on how to use GIMP to add 'cum' to a picture would be helpful. At one time the lagoon had a link to instructions on how to do it, but I can't find it.

I know how to do it in Photoshop, I can't see it being much different doing it in GIMP, I'll have to download it and see if I can figure it out, I'll let you know by updating this post [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Grebble
Pilot fish

Postby HeyChief » Fri, 16Apr22 04:34

Grebble wrote:
fleet wrote:A video or text instructions on how to use GIMP to add 'cum' to a picture would be helpful. At one time the lagoon had a link to instructions on how to do it, but I can't find it.

I know how to do it in Photoshop, I can't see it being much different doing it in GIMP, I'll have to download it and see if I can figure it out, I'll let you know by updating this post [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Did you have the time yet to figure it out?
HeyChief
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby GDS » Fri, 16Apr22 13:10

HeyChief wrote:
Grebble wrote:

Did you have the time yet to figure it out?
HeyChief

I dont have my main PC(broken) but Im not sure its as easy to do on GIMP, if I remember correct to do a good realist job you need those functions:
(I cant say what are the exact mode names because this PC cant run PhotoShop, )
- Saturation levels
- adjust contrast and bright levels
- blending mode
- and the basic tools( all of those are on GIMP, except smart background tools , but you can do without it)

Does GIMP have those? YES/NO?

here the quality level of 5m work can give you using PhotoSshop with those functions above:
from the game Matt and the bus stop girl, all cumshot were made using those functions none took more than 5m

I'm pretty sure gimp dont give you control over saturation levels, without it would be too hard to do it
Maybe you should try a cheap version of PhotoSshop
[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Return to The workshop of creators