Web Based Adventure (WBA)

Tips, techniques and tutorials about creation tools.

Re: Web Based Adventure (WBA)

Postby SoulMate » Sun, 17Feb05 09:25

sylakone2 wrote:Hi Soul.

I am not sure why this has been happening but for some reason after the last few updates My text has gone strange.
See below pic.

https://mega.nz/#!l00hmA5J!UBMbMcNuQHTAMJrIO3CKS82I9fDYmt7j0Fc5pmutbHc

Any ideas

Cheers

Sy


1, Did you replace index.html / debug.html / build.html with the newer versions?
2. What browser + OS are you using?
3. Can you send my your game, then i'll try to figure it out.
SoulMate
great white shark
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed, 14Apr23 17:56
sex: Masculine

Re: Web Based Adventure (WBA)

Postby SoulMate » Sun, 17Feb05 11:08

Update V2.7.1
- Fixed variable debug sidebar

https://mega.nz/#!uQEiQIrb!drAd5KOUg1Js ... V5OqEMfZOY
SoulMate
great white shark
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed, 14Apr23 17:56
sex: Masculine

Re: Web Based Adventure (WBA)

Postby sylakone2 » Mon, 17Feb06 10:38

SoulMate wrote:
sylakone2 wrote:Hi Soul.

I am not sure why this has been happening but for some reason after the last few updates My text has gone strange.
See below pic.

https://mega.nz/#!l00hmA5J!UBMbMcNuQHTAMJrIO3CKS82I9fDYmt7j0Fc5pmutbHc

Any ideas

Cheers

Sy


1, Did you replace index.html / debug.html / build.html with the newer versions?
2. What browser + OS are you using?
3. Can you send my your game, then i'll try to figure it out.


Hey Soulmate

Thanks for the response.

Yeah I basically just copied the images folder and the data.js, custom.js, custom.css and icons folder to the new version of WBA.
I am using WIN 10 and Chrome.

I will send you the build soon.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
User avatar
sylakone2
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon, 12Jan09 13:08
Location: Australia, SA
sex: Masculine

Re: Web Based Adventure (WBA)

Postby SoulMate » Sat, 17Feb18 10:08

I didn't see your build in my inbox, let me know if i can help.
SoulMate
great white shark
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed, 14Apr23 17:56
sex: Masculine

Re: Web Based Adventure (WBA)

Postby SoulMate » Sat, 17Feb18 13:47

Update V2.8
- Fixed wrong order of title texts
- Added webserver to allow data.js upload

How to Update:
- Overwrite all the files with the files in the zipfile, EXCEPT data.js, custom.js and custom.css

Note:
The build page does not work in some browsers when running on local filesystem (file:///)
Doubleclick on webserver.bat

The code is released with the MIT licence, so feel free to modify it to your needs.
https://mega.nz/#!TF1ETQaQ!zPH2DmXih036 ... FnNGl-P3I4 [V2.8]

This update allows to save data.js instantly without downloading and copy/paste the file from the downloads folder into the game folder. To make use of this new functionality, make sure Python is installed on your system.
Last edited by SoulMate on Sun, 17Feb26 21:53, edited 1 time in total.
SoulMate
great white shark
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed, 14Apr23 17:56
sex: Masculine

Re: Web Based Adventure (WBA)

Postby sylakone2 » Sat, 17Feb25 15:23

SoulMate wrote:I didn't see your build in my inbox, let me know if i can help.


Yeah sorry Soul.

There was a lot of dead ends when I posted that and I have not had a chance to finish those just yet.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
User avatar
sylakone2
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon, 12Jan09 13:08
Location: Australia, SA
sex: Masculine

Re: Web Based Adventure (WBA)

Postby sylakone2 » Sat, 17Feb25 15:24

SoulMate wrote:Update V2.8
- Fixed wrong order of title texts
- Added webserver to allow data.js upload

How to Update:
- Overwrite all the files with the files in the zipfile, EXCEPT data.js, custom.js and custom.css

Note:
The build page does not work in some browsers when running on local filesystem (file:///)
Doubleclick on webserver.bat

The code is released with the MIT licence, so feel free to modify it to your needs.
https://mega.nz/#!TF1ETQaQ!zPH2DmXih036 ... FnNGl-P3I4 [V2.8]

This update allows to save data.js instantly without downloading and copy/paste the file from the downloads folder into the game folder. To make use of this new functionality, make sure Python is installed on your system.


hey that link is not complete I can't dl the latest version

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
User avatar
sylakone2
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon, 12Jan09 13:08
Location: Australia, SA
sex: Masculine

Re: Web Based Adventure (WBA)

Postby SoulMate » Sun, 17Feb26 21:55

sylakone2 wrote:hey that link is not complete I can't dl the latest version

Cheers

Sy


Fixed
SoulMate
great white shark
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed, 14Apr23 17:56
sex: Masculine

Previous

Return to The workshop of creators

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

eXTReMe Tracker