Robozou

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Robozou

Postby rt » Sat, 08Sep06 03:31

forgive my slowness to catch on, but how the heck do you use the vacuun 5 times in one day, i hav been trying for month, i dont get it, HELP!!
rt
great white shark

Postby rt » Sun, 08Sep07 08:51

having hell, tired of only being able to control mom, want the teacher, something keeps me away, i follow all above advice, maybe i get some of what you all are smoking! anyway, give me the sesame street walkthrough.
rt
great white shark

Postby 60nowise » Sun, 08Sep07 11:42

Hi rt, read all the former posts here! There is a very good walkthrough, even with a plan, on which you can see, where you have to go. I just don't know exactly, which date the post has, so you have to seek and read!
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby 60nowise » Sun, 08Sep07 12:06

rt, I did your homework. Go just above to page 1. There is a post from "Great Maw" with a walkthrough and a post from "luke" with the map. Now you should get the teacher. Good luck.
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby rimes1 » Mon, 08Oct27 06:59

Is there a minimum number of points you need to get the doctor? I enter the mall with the transfer student at 16:35 but keep running out of time before I can get to the passage. Who needs five minutes to open a door anyway?
rimes1
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Mon, 08Oct27 15:03

I don't think so. You have just to follow the walkthrough. But take care : when you turn right at the end of hallway, make only two steps before turning left (the passage is invisible)
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby mudplugger » Mon, 08Oct27 16:57

Has anyone managed to use the large dildo in the sex shop or the huge vegitable?

I always get "It's too big, it won't fit" for the large dildo and I don't see the vegitable at all.

I have been using the mother for both of these as I assume she is the least tight but I am probably missing something.
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby ledino » Mon, 08Oct27 17:24

You must have sex with the girls, or use the smal dildo till their vagina is wide enough.
ledino
great white shark

Postby rimes1 » Thu, 08Oct30 06:47

For anyone still having trouble getting the doctor I have figured out that you can make the game go faster by setting the mode to low and reducing the screen size to 640x480.
rimes1
Pilot fish

Postby mudplugger » Thu, 08Nov06 20:54

I've written a long hand version of the walkthrough which you can find here
http://depositfiles.com/files/ddeqhx709
I have included Luke's map (I hope he doesn't mind) and you can leave any comments on this forum if that is OK with the moderators.
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 08Nov09 07:45

dubledutch wrote:
docan anyone tell me how i get to the secret passway. I've tried everything, but when making the exchange student pas under the banner at 16.35 and walking to the end of the hallway , turning to the right, there she simply keeps walking against the wall ( again i've tried 2 steps and also just turning her to the right, because she automatically takes two steps then. Any tips?

blobb answered:
I had the same trouble,you need to take 4 steps instead of 2,that worked for me.

The posts were transferred from a new and unnecessary topic (which has been deleted, according the rules)
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 08Nov09 07:55

you only have to look in the post of mudplugger, directly above. there is a detailed walkthrough, which you can download using the link.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Previous

Return to Free sexy games