Spell4all

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Spell4all

Postby almeida67 » Fri, 09Oct23 23:59

me3, where you see this. The last post I know about V14 from firstborn is dated Sat Aug 12, 2006:
http://hypnopics-collective.net/viewtop ... 11&t=16323
Or he has changed to another forum?
I don't see any reason why qbv8 can't try improvements, if still interested in it. Perhaps he should write something in the MC forum first, just to see if he gets an answer from firstborn that stops or open the game! That's all.
Anyway, the page of
http://hypnopics-collective.net/cpg132/index.php
is really amusing sometimes. Register is free in hypnopics-collective.
almeida67
lagoon predator

Postby Riptide » Sat, 09Oct24 00:04

Almeida - Firstborn has said on the hypnopics forum that he's started work, and got a few others to assist with writing charm series: http://hypnopics-collective.net/viewtop ... 27fed0cd43
Riptide
Pilot fish

Postby almeida67 » Sat, 09Oct24 00:21

And the date is Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:54 am, The same I mentioned before. Different way to get it, that's all!
almeida67
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 09Oct24 01:28

Almeida - Aug 12, 2006 is the date that Firstborn *joined* the Hypnopics Collective, not the last time he posted.

As Riptide mentioned, as of October this year Firstborn has announced that he is starting work on Spell4All again, and has made a call for authors to help him.

As for why qbv8 can't try improvements, well first and foremost there are copyright issues, as the majority of the text is copyright other authors. More importantly, it would be a courtesy to the author to at least try and ask permission first.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby almeida67 » Sat, 09Oct24 02:39

ExLibris, all my excuses. Really, I'm getting old!
The last post is Sat Oct 10, 2009.
But even Firstborn writes:
"On THAT subject - Consider this an OFFICIAL request by the author for some "help" involving some charm series. I have the pictures. I have the setting. What I *need* is for a few of you out there to be willing to effectively narrate a serial "charm" series following a VERY ROUGH guideline of why I need the charm and what their purpose is. This is especially the case for a few of the more "less than critical" charms in the game. Places to "waste" mana just to get another slave... Or *are* they???
So - Any takers?"

So why can't somebody participate?
almeida67
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 09Oct24 03:45

There's absolutely no reason why somebody can't offer their services to Firstborn, especially since he's openly asked for assistance (from the members of the Hypnopics Collective anyway). If you have an interest in MC games and some ideas of how Spell4All could be extended, then I'd encourage you to offer to help.

It's independently modding a game without getting the author's permission first that I personally object to. It doesn't show much courtesy to the person whose hard work created the game, and in most cases it would be a violation of copyright.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Free sexy games