KDT Collection v1.0 (EN/FR)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

KDT Collection v1.0 (EN/FR)

Postby kdtprod » Fri, 20Jan03 21:26

Hello everyone,

Since May 2019, a few friends and I have been making short visual novels with the Renpy game engine.

We started with "Vampire Lips" which was more of a technical demo to see how far we could go from scratch.

Win, Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD

A month later we released "Private Investigator" in which we pushed the gameplay with point & click mechanics, a new interface, and a new protagonist.

In "Claudia's Spy" we find the hero of Vampire Lips with a simple story but longer dialogues.

In December, we released a compilation of our first 3 games for Android mobiles with "KDT Collection."

Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD

All these games can also be downloaded for free on our Patreon page (mega/Google Drive/Workupload)

For the beginning of the year 2020, we are preparing the release of a longer, more ambitious game, closer to what we were able to do with Private Investigator.

We hope you'll like it.

The KDT team.

ps. Ha oui, et il y a une version française ! ;)
Last edited by kdtprod on Sat, 20Jan04 11:32, edited 2 times in total.
kdtprod
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: KDT Collection v1.0 (EN/FR)

Postby tlaero » Sat, 20Jan04 07:42

I played the three individual games on Windows (I assume that the combined one didn't add anything).

I really like the art style. Most of these games are realistic looking Daz3D and that's great, but it's nice to have some variety. The cartoon style you chose is really attractive and different. Nice work.

The story lines are fine for what they are. They're short, but enjoyable. The sex is limited, but well animated. And I liked that the women you have sex with are consenting and in control. I especially like that there's more to the story than just having sex. Keep working on making the story better and better.

I believe that English isn't your primary language. That shows, but it's not bad. Some of the idioms are off, but I didn't mind it. I'm sure that your English is far better than I am in your language.

In the private investigator game, the "click on the pictures" part in the bedroom didn't work very well. I think something was off with the coding, because my mouse moved really slowly in that scene. Renpy isn't very good at clicking on hit targets, so it was impressive that you got it to work at all. But I felt that it detracted from the game more than it added.

These games are a promising start. I hope you continue with them.
Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Re: KDT Collection v1.0 (EN/FR)

Postby kdtprod » Sat, 20Jan04 11:43

Thank you for taking the time to play our first three games.

The compilation doesn't actually add anything except a gallery with unlockable animations.

We make a lot of effort to make a good english translation, but the person who is in charge of it is not a native speaker.

Since the release of P.I., we found where the slowdowns in the point&click part come from and we fixed it.

Thanks again for your encouragement!
kdtprod
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Return to Free sexy games