New Neighborhood Erotica game (preview)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

New Neighborhood Erotica game (preview)

Postby Muze » Thu, 19Oct24 00:42

I haven't posted here in quite a while, and haven't released any games for a long time either. But I've been working on a new Neighborhood game where you interact with multiple women (probably 9 girls in total) and get up to all kinds of trouble. There are five base stats to tinker with as well as perks, inventory items, spells, and other stuff. Stats/perks/items provide regular skill checks throughout. Very replayable for different experience each time. It's going to be a simple image/text/video loop/sound experience, clicking through multiple conversation and action options. I have more info about it here:

http://www.adultgamereviews.com/neighbo ... a-preview/

If anyone remembers AGR Games, I made games where you interacted with one or two women (using real images) or graphically using 3D, mostly via The Sims. It was The Sims 2 in the past, with Neighborhood of Love and Hate being the most involved.

You can see all AGR Games here - http://www.agrgames.com/

For this new game I'm using the visually improved Sims 4 with better sex animations available.

Anyways thought maybe this might be of interest here, and I am probably about 75% complete. Hope to release within the near future :-)
Muze
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: New Neighborhood Erotica game (preview)

Postby Brocho » Tue, 19Nov26 21:39

Wow, I remember playing NoLaH back in the day. Great to see you have a new project.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby Hey Chief » Thu, 19Nov28 03:48

Hi, and I too am glad you are still making games. Thank you for the update
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Muze » Tue, 20Feb11 01:42

I am glad to hear from some of you, thank you.

I am getting much closer to release on this one.
It is much larger than NoLH and more RPG focused.
I have a few more scenarios to finish up and I'm adding audio to the animations which is a good sign towards actual completion in my mind. Still have some presentation type items to finish up as well.
I'm going to need Beta Testers [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
PM me and/or comment if you're interested, with a little info about why you'd be so great at it [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Muze
great white shark

Postby 9-corto » Fri, 20Feb14 16:23

Of course I remember AGR Games, I loved Playing with Whitney and Exposing sexy Mina (I downloaded both but sadly they stopped working locally, flash player auto executable version or something like that would be much appreciated).

I'm really happy to hear you are back in the frontline, will be waiting for that new game.
Thanks for your work.
9-corto
sirens hunter

Postby Muze » Wed, 20Mar11 04:21

Game is basically finished now. Feature complete and I created and added the music soundtrack. There's a "main quest" of sorts also, and largely open and sandbox gameplay with a lot of different experiences each playthrough,and some things you will see only rarely.
Would like some beta testers if you're interested in early access, just contact me here.

As for older flash games that don't work, I don't really have the bandwidth to make them work but I uploaded them to a recently new Flash repository that aims to restore like every single flash game, it's just a matter of time and someone I believe has to make it run online or as an exe.
Muze
great white shark

Postby 9-corto » Fri, 20Mar20 20:14

I volunteer for that beta testing.
9-corto
sirens hunter

Return to Free sexy games