Night of Dreams 2: a visual novel - cross platform

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Night of Dreams 2: a visual novel - cross platform

Postby fleet » Thu, 19Sep12 19:12

Direct download ->https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1aLvDiOSJz-5xMxhxt9o2F0etQQ1kQF86&export=download
Night of Dreams 2, a visual novel by fleet

Arnie and Marcella had been married for two years. One night they watched a movie on DVD. Each had a dream. The player determines whose dream is revealed. Each dream has two major branches (four total), and the dreams have one ending per dream. Playing time to see all routes is about 45 minutes.

This is an adults only visual novel, containing sexually explicit scenes. It is not a fuck fest, my intention is to tell a story.

System requirements: A web browser that is capable of playing HTML 5. This has been tested using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safdari and Opera on a PC running Windows 7. It should run on a Linux system using Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome browsers, and on a MAC system using Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome. See note below regarding Safari version 11.1 on a MAC system .

Known issues:
1. There are screen size and save/load misalignment issues with Internet Explorer 11. While the game is playable, I recommend you use another browser.
2. On a Linux system using Chrome, you might get a blank black screen. This can be fixed by telling Chrome to allow the game to set local data.
3. Depending on your browser and browser settings, save game information may disappear when you close your browser.
4. One tester using a MAC computer reported that he could not open the game using Safari version 11.1. He was able to play the game on his MAC system using Firefox.

Note: Rapidly clicking to skip dialog may cause the VN to crash, or skip visuals.

Conversion to HTML used techniques developed by kexter

How to play: Uncompress the compressed file using 7zip, winzip, winrar, or your favorite archiver. You may install the game in any folder on your hard drive.
To run the game, run the index.html file using a web browser that is capable of playing HTML 5 (see system requirements above).

Terms of use:
By installing, you, the end user, agree to the following terms of this agreement:
You are not authorized to upload this game to any other site for sharing without specific permission from me.

The game author expressly disclaims any warranty, expressed or implied, and accepts no responsibility for the quality or reliability of the game. He accepts no responsibility for any damages to you, your computer, or any other property, person, or corporation which results, directly or indirectly, from the downloading of, installation of, compilation of, and use of the game.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Return to Free sexy games