Online Girl

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Online Girl

Postby rudeboyuk » Thu, 19May02 16:01

Hmm, somehow I never posted a link to my game here. Well time to remedy that.

Online Girl - A HTML based game with influences from the likes of Infidelity and Spell 4 All among others.

This is my first game in Twine, so I learnt a lot along the way however it is now 'content complete' and just needs some final tweaking and balancing for me to consider it complete. I did my best to make this a graphically rich game, despite being in Twine. I chose Twine as I had some history with CSS and HTML so it made sense to me but it is not what I would classify a 'text' game. Hope you agree!

It is a slow burn game, and you can only end up with the one girl but there are others you can have some fun with along the way. Anyway hope you enjoy it and this community like this sort of thing.

Anyway, here is the link:
Online Girl

Oh and the game is free, and always will be. I use photographic pics that I have no copyright too so I provide it 'as is'
Game in Development: Will of the Vampire
Current Releases: Online Girl
Past Projects: The Apartments
rudeboyuk
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Online Girl

Postby lagoonfish » Fri, 19May17 18:59

Thanks for sharing this one.
It's very good for your first game.
The story is nice, but the gameplay gets a bit too repetitiv.
There should be more options during daily routine, e.g.
more dialogs with your coworker girls as you get to know them better and some after work events, like taking them out for dinner, join the gym together etc.
If those things gets improved, it can be a very entertaining game.
I am looking forward to your next game.
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby rudeboyuk » Fri, 19May17 22:45

Thanks! Yeah I kept the scope small so I could get used to how to code/script a Twine game. My new project will be somewhat more complex. Well two projects actually. One a new direction as its vampirish and the other will be far more similar with SMS and the like as I enjoy that in games.
rudeboyuk
sirens hunter

Postby lagoonfish » Sun, 19Jul21 10:51

I am looking forward for your next games. Vampire theme sound promising. Hope you make good progress on creating this game.
BTW: What's the name of the model that represents Stella in Online Girl? Want to see more of her!
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby rudeboyuk » Thu, 19Aug08 23:11

I believe her full name is Stella Cox
rudeboyuk
sirens hunter

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 19Sep22 11:39

This is a good game.

As others have posted, it is a bit repetitive, but not as annoyingly so as some. It's always difficult to strike a balance between making players work a bit for the rewards and turning it into an unnecessary grind.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Return to Free sexy games