Darkness Falls Season 1 (full game)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Darkness Falls Season 1 (full game)

Postby tlaero » Tue, 19Jan15 20:00

"Darkness Falls" is an episodic detective series set in the same universe as Dreaming with Elsa, Redemption for Jessika, Finding Miranda, and Saving Chloe. Today I'm releasing the complete Season 1 of Darkness Falls to the public. Season 1 ended up being 5 episodes as well as a bonus scene for getting all of the achievements. Here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o3aets8wu5t5bmc/DF.zip/file

It's also available on Newgrounds here:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/724662

In parallel with Darkness Falls, I also wrote a text-only novella called AAA that spans the currently known history of the Elsa-verse. If you're interested in reading it, you can find it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yuzbrc2056z4020/Tales.zip/file

These both have been available to Patrons for quite some time. As I do with all of my games, I'm making them available for free to the public now that they're complete. If you'd like to support us in the making of these games and stories, we'd love to have you join us as patrons on https://www.patreon.com/tora. Any amount helps.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Re: Darkness Falls Season 1 (full game)

Postby Marco6661 » Wed, 19Jan16 09:48

J'ai particulièrement apprécié le côté "Série noire" de Darkness Fall. AAA s'associe avec cette série et approfondit la découverte des personnages.
Jannike, la légiste, est plutôt surprenante.

Marco.
Marco6661
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby crossy » Wed, 19Jan16 12:51

Loved it! You both have some serious talent!

I feel greedy for wanting more because you have already given us so much, I only hope that you enjoy creating it as much as I enjoy consuming it.

Loved the Metallica Riffs too! Only just recently watch a whole bunch of fade to black videos, freaky!!!!
crossy
great white shark

Postby moskys » Wed, 19Jan16 23:39

Fuck the sexgames, long life to the STORIES presented on this thread. The way both DF and AAA run in parallel with some of the main events we already know in the Elsaverse is pure storytelling mastery. All together they make you feel like watching how a 'real' world works, with people coming and going and bumping into others without even knowing, and that's the greatest thing about all these games/stories. So DF is probably my favourite of all of them because it opens a fresh new window to a world we'd never thought to be that broad. Also DF is quite different from the previous games, I really love how you guys took all the cliches from your standard cop series and threw it into this one. Not to mention Mortze's pics, I found some of them to be astonishing, with some details quite touching. And Lara is an instant favourite, I fell in love at first sight.

Best thing is there's more to come, honestly I can't wait for it
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Incognito » Tue, 19Jan22 23:49

Played it through for the first time last night. what a great story! I can't wait to find out more about the other three ladies that were introduced near the end of the game. Great stuff, congrats on putting together another classic!
Incognito
sirens hunter

Postby JFR » Wed, 19Jan23 00:09

Incognito wrote:... I can't wait to find out more about the other three ladies that were introduced near the end of the game. ...

Those are the "AAA" girls, featured in the novella/short stories that were released to patrons only. Tlaero has linked to that story in the first post above. Definitely worth the read for fans of the Elsa-verse games.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Migoo » Wed, 19Jan30 16:18

Just want to say thanks for the game. Keep up the great work!! You two are very talented!!
Thanks again!!
Migoo
great white shark

Postby Brocho » Tue, 19Jun25 14:11

I know this place is all but dead now, but having just played this game, I'd still like to say how much I enjoyed another amazing effort from these two incredible storymakers. I really hope that the story will continue even without Tlaero. Does anyone know whether that is likely?
Brocho
great white shark

Postby moskys » Tue, 19Jun25 14:42

Brocho wrote:I know this place is all but dead now, but having just played this game, I'd still like to say how much I enjoyed another amazing effort from these two incredible storymakers. I really hope that the story will continue even without Tlaero. Does anyone know whether that is likely?

Unfortunately, not anytime soon. But if you like DF you might want to take a look at their patreon page, there's a big small gift for free
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Brocho » Tue, 19Jun25 15:07

I've downloaded the second season of DF and the 'Tales' stories written by Tlaero. Is there something else I've missed?
Brocho
great white shark

Postby moskys » Tue, 19Jun25 20:42

Brocho wrote:I've downloaded the second season of DF and the 'Tales' stories written by Tlaero. Is there something else I've missed?

No, that's all. But the last tale is a story Tlaro has uploaded just a couple of days ago, focused on Won's background. That's why I told you there were a small gift for DF fans
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Wed, 19Jun26 03:59

Hey Brocho, good to see you.

Mortze is still interested in DF and I'm interested in helping him where I can. I don't plan to write any more episodes, but I suspect it'll continue on eventually.

T
tlaero

Postby Brocho » Wed, 19Jun26 23:51

I just read the Won story, and it really is a gift. It's great to have a continuation to the story, but also the background information which makes the world so rich.

I also read through the AAA stories back to back, and it was like a book I couldn't put down. I absolutely love reading about all the complexities of this universe you've created. I had noticed these characters' presence during the DF story when I was playing through it a second time to get the achievements, and it was really cool to read those scenes from their perspectives.

I didn't expect there to be any sex scenes, and when I got to them I found myself wanting to get past them quickly to continue the story. It's pretty much the same when I play the games too, which is amazing considering I - like most people - only started playing them for the sexual content. I even found myself getting very emotional a couple of times. One scene in particular brought a tear to my eye.

You really are a truly talented storyteller, and I just wish I was able to read more of your work.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Thu, 19Jun27 04:05

Thank you, Brocho. And thank you for reading the text-only stories. I know that's a hard sell for people who came to the table to see pretty ladies.

If you don't mind my asking, which scene in AAA brought a tear to your eye?

T
tlaero

Postby Brocho » Thu, 19Jun27 12:24

tlaero wrote:If you don't mind my asking, which scene in AAA brought a tear to your eye?

It was the second part of story 9, the high school flashback.
Brocho
great white shark

Return to Free sexy games