Coming to Grips with Christine (Full Game)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine (Full Game)

Postby Gallion » Wed, 18Dec26 18:03

Finished and completed the game.

Very cool game, the story is interesting to follow.
For me it is obvious to see Adrian more confident in this game because it was the whole point to the first game with him becoming Christine's boyfriend.

The new characters are pretty nice, Laura is cute, Helen is physically more a twin sister for Christine than his mother ^^.

The graphics are great, new version of Keeley and Christine are stunning there's nothing to said againt that.
Same for Sandy, even I think it feels like there's something wrong with her face sometime, maybe the size I don't know.
But I think it's just me and even there's not frustrating at all.

Happy to see there will be a sequel planned for Keeley as well, I wonder if the MC will be her or James.
That's also mean there's a high risk to see Keisha again, I looking forward to see how she will be portrayed by Mortze.
Gallion
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby always86 » Thu, 18Dec27 01:19

I enjoyed the game, some really hot scenes. The Helen eye catch is great, and the new 'cum shot' graphics are far ahead of previous games.

I did find the game a little short, i'm not sure if it actually is short or if the structure made it feel shorter. I now have all the routes cleared.
I was a little disapointed you decided not to include the threesome. I appreciate why you didn't, I'd have just loved it

I think my head cannon ending would be he chooses Christine, but Adrian helps improves the bonds of the sisters, perhaps Laura could get a boyfriend and group shenanigans could ensue. I really liked the models and writing of all the characters. Christine reminded me what I loved about the first game, Laura was someone I felt could genuinly make the character conflicted, a different in some ways better fit. Helen was very sexy, a the 'camcorder' bit in the good stay ending ticked a box for me.

A small criticism, sometimes it felt like there was a scene missing, for example at the end of chapter 3. Christine promises to fuck you when you get home and then? Dont get me wrong the
Video she makes you at the start of 4 is great, some incredible facial expressions from Mortze
but it felt like something was missing. Similar with Helen, she seemed to be set up and then not have a very large role.

I hope one day we get to see a Jessika and crew back together. I'd love another Christine game, perhaps with little more Christine and another Miranda instalment would float my boat.
always86
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Tue, 19Jan15 20:10

It would have been possible to do a threesome with Christine and Sandy, but not one with Christine and Laura. Sisters having sex is officially incest...

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Migoo » Wed, 19Jan30 16:23

Amazing game!! Thanks for the great work!!

Can't wait to see what gonna happen with Keeley!!
Migoo
great white shark

Postby always86 » Sun, 19Feb03 21:46

tlaero wrote:It would have been possible to do a threesome with Christine and Sandy, but not one with Christine and Laura. Sisters having sex is officially incest...

Tlaero

Sure, but it's a game, and the girls wouldn't have to touch each other, you did show Chrstine enjoying watching her mum getting banged for example. (Like I said I get why your didn't do it)
always86
great white shark

Postby EscapeEvade » Mon, 19Feb04 02:53

always86 wrote:Sure, but it's a game, and the girls wouldn't have to touch each other, you did show Chrstine enjoying watching her mum getting banged for example. (Like I said I get why your didn't do it)

Wasn't that the PC, not Christine...?
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Mon, 19Feb04 06:33

Yes, it was the MC.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby moskys » Mon, 19Feb04 16:48

JFR wrote:Yes, it was the MC.

In the best 'stay' ending Christine seems to enjoy watching it on video with Adrian. But there's a more than slight difference between that and having actual sex with your sister. And it's obvious that Laura will never cross that line, even if there are no touching. Don't forget that it's called 'threesome' because there are 3 people involved :roi:
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Brocho » Fri, 19Jun21 21:01

I've been away for a while and I'm only just getting round to playing your most recent games, and I really enjoyed going back to playing with these characters. The story and format of the game is very interesting and it took me a while to work out all the paths required to get all the achievements and the best endings, although looking back on the options you have to choose for each it's actually deceptively simple. It's great that you're always trying new things when making these games. An exemplary job by you and Mortze as always, and I'm - edit: 'I was' :( - super excited to see what's going to happen when Keeley returns again.
Last edited by Brocho on Sat, 19Jun22 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby JFR » Fri, 19Jun21 23:41

Brocho wrote:... I'm super excited to see what's going to happen when Keeley returns again.

I think that is unlikely. Tlaero has retired from the business and Mortze has not indicated any plans to resurrect those characters with his new partner. I suppose it could happen but don't hold your breath.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Brocho » Sat, 19Jun22 14:57

JFR wrote:Tlaero has retired from the business and Mortze has not indicated any plans to resurrect those characters with his new partner. I suppose it could happen but don't hold your breath.

As I've been away I missed this news, and it's such a shame to hear. If it is indeed the end for these characters, at least we got one last chance to see them again.
Brocho
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games