Coming to Grips with Christine (Full Game)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Coming to Grips with Christine (Full Game)

Postby tlaero » Sat, 18Dec15 23:34

Mortze and I present the public release of Coming to Grips with Christine, the sequel to a game I wrote seven years ago (Getting to Know Christine) with a different artist (phreaky). Over the course of the year, I released this in five episodes to our patrons on https://www.patreon.com/tora. Now that it's done, I'm releasing it for free to the public, as I do with all of my games.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ehylv4hq8460c3o/CtGwC.zip/file

It's also available on Newgrounds here:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/722400

I hope you folks enjoy it.
Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine (Full Game)

Postby Hoboy » Mon, 18Dec17 06:53

From the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU! You all do marvelous work, and Christine has always been a favorite (as you can tell)...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Incognito » Mon, 18Dec17 21:55

I played it through two times... I didn't do so well :??: I definitely prefer Laura, but I wanted to let Christine down easy, while still being honest with her... It didn't go so well. I end up alone! It goes right along with how it should probably go... It doesn't pay to be a nice guy, LOL
Incognito
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby crossy » Tue, 18Dec18 11:08

Loved every second of it. Awesome experience across the board.

I like the (I assume) nod to the lagoon on Mum's pants. Not sure I get the other logo's reference though.

As always a very happy fan!
crossy
great white shark

Postby geometricowl » Tue, 18Dec18 13:59

Seven trophées are available ; may I ask a question?
In which episode should each one be achieved?
I'm also a fan of Serge's games, and I'm accustomed to try to gather as many information as possible before starting and going nowhere. In this case I would like to end properly each episode before approaching the next one.

Thank you in advance for a hint.Excuse me for my poor English.
geometricowl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Marco6661 » Tue, 18Dec18 16:25

Salut Geometricowl,

Tu as 1 trophée (achievement) par épisode jusqu'au 4ème et 3 trophées pour le 5ème.
Pour pouvoir obtenir les trois derniers, tu vas devoir refaire le jeu en changeant certaines de tes réponses. Tu peux te faire une idée si tu veux en allant dans le menu consulter les intitulés des différents trophées.

Bon jeu.

Marco
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby geometricowl » Tue, 18Dec18 20:43

Marco6661 wrote:Salut Geometricowl,

Tu as 1 trophée (achievement) par épisode jusqu'au 4ème et 3 trophées pour le 5ème.
Pour pouvoir obtenir les trois derniers, tu vas devoir refaire le jeu en changeant certaines de tes réponses. Tu peux te faire une idée si tu veux en allant dans le menu consulter les intitulés des différents trophées.

Bon jeu.

Marco

Encore une fois merci, Marco.
geometricowl
legend of the South Seas

Postby geometricowl » Wed, 18Dec19 12:56

Marco6661 wrote:Salut Geometricowl,

Bon jeu.

Marco

Je vais encore profiter de ta patience,si tu veux bien.
Je me souviens que , en jouant "Getting to know Christine", on pouvait chercher les choix à repondre soit dans les mots proposés en clair soit en cliquant quelque part sur l'image.
Est-ce encore pareil dans ce jeu? (Jusq'au present je n'ai rien trouvé à ce sujet, bien en essayant)
geometricowl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Marco6661 » Wed, 18Dec19 15:27

Je te réponds par PM. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby Sly Rambo » Thu, 18Dec20 21:47

I 100% need a walk through. I just keep getting the same mediocre ending with Christine.

Also when I agree to go to the apartment for the webcam sex why does it just say, you had a good time. I know their is a sex scene there because theres lost of images for it.

Is there an ending to be with Christine and not be an absolute push over?
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

Postby Incognito » Thu, 18Dec20 23:26

In order to be with Christine, you must be a pushover. She's the Alpha. If you want to be the Alpha, try for Laura.
Incognito
sirens hunter

Postby Marco6661 » Fri, 18Dec21 05:39

@Sly Rambo:
You need to have all the achivements to see this part.

@Incognito:
I don't like the Alpha word about the relation between Adrian and Laura. I prefer "balanced".

Marco
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby Incognito » Fri, 18Dec21 22:37

Marco - I agree, my choice of the word Alpha (at least describing the Adrian / Laura relationship) was incorrect
Incognito
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Mon, 18Dec24 02:23

Yeah, Adrian has gained a lot of confidence from his relationship with Christine, but I don't see him ever being the "Alpha" in a relationship. Laura's is more about mutual respect than one of them being dominant.

Incidentally, this whole plot was a result of people who reacted negatively to how Christine treated you in the first game. If you said to yourself, "I'd have dumped her immediately after that shower stunt," there's a path in this game for you. If, on the other hand, you were thinking, "I'd do anything to be with someone like Christine," there's a path for you as well.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby lagoonfish » Mon, 18Dec24 03:32

Finally the full sequel is out! Thank you very much for this game! The graphics and animations are outstanding and the story as always very entertaining.
I appreciate that Sandy is back and the new Sandy is even sexier! Besides Keisha she is my favorite girl from you games. Wish you would make a game featuring her as a main character, sometime...
Anyway really enjoyed playing 'coming to grips with Christine'.
Thanks again.
lagoonfish
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games