Kelly's Family (Full and Bonus scenes)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Kelly's Family (Full and Bonus scenes)

Postby K84 » Mon, 18Feb19 17:20

Kelly's Family, is a game about a couple (Tom and Kelly) who decide to compromise and need the approval of her family to get married. For this we will have to live and get approval from different members of Kelly's family (mother, older sister and little sister) in three different games. Mother in law is the first game in the Kelly's family trilogy.

Date: 2017
Genre:3DCG, ADV, Big Breasts, Blowjob, Date, Milf
Developer / Publisher: K84
Language: English
File size: 320MB
Requirements: Windows, Linux, Mac
Uncensored

Here some screenshoots

Tom asking for marriage

Time to meet Sarah

Caught by Sarah

Out of here!

Time to wake up (image not included yet)

Flirting in the pool (image not included yet)

Download from Mega
Sorry for my english, I'm trying to improve this
K84
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Kelly's Family (Full and Bonus scenes)

Postby Jashu469 » Tue, 18Feb20 15:03

Great game in general, although I'd love a walkthrough.
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby Inthedepths » Thu, 18Feb22 22:42

honestly I think this is a very good game. the mechanics are very easy and well done. the layout is nice. very enjoyable to play. haven't gotten many endings other than ending 1 but it wasn't a bad ending really. the only thing I saw that could use a little help was that the English was a little off in a few spots but other than that it was still very playable
Inthedepths
sirens hunter

Postby Inthedepths » Fri, 18Feb23 00:05

I forgot to ask... what endings are there? Are all available ? Is the game still in progress?
Inthedepths
sirens hunter

Postby Tao Dude » Fri, 18Feb23 16:32

Inthedepths wrote:I forgot to ask... what endings are there? Are all available ? Is the game still in progress?

I am pretty sure that the game is finished. It looks like work is starting on the next in the series involving one of Kelly's sisters.

I have found at least three endings, possibly four if you include the really bad ending where he gets carried away and is thrown out for being a pervert.

K84's other current game, Mike's obsession is a bit of a grindfest, but not in the sexy way. It takes quite a lot of repetitive actions to build up enough cash to progress the game, although the graphics are good.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Jashu469 » Sat, 18Feb24 16:47

I can get endings 1 and 3. I can't seem to unlock any of the things where you do more with the mother-in-law than see her naked even if I get her numbers over 300. Am I missing some hotspot actions or something?
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 18Feb24 17:23

Jashu469 wrote:I can get endings 1 and 3. I can't seem to unlock any of the things where you do more with the mother-in-law than see her naked even if I get her numbers over 300. Am I missing some hotspot actions or something?

It's a while since i have played it, and i can't remember the key decision points off hand, but there is an ending where you make the beast with two backs with the mother-in-law, and I am fairly certain there is one where she helps the PC and Kelly to do anal. Most of the endings hinge around how you deal with the night Club scene IIRC, and it's not just about getting the numbers up.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby 4nSpy » Thu, 18Mar01 05:47

Yeah, a walkthrough of some type would be helpful. I am not sure if I should increase Sarah's points and decrease Kelly's points. Or increase Sarah's and Kelly's points equally or decrease both of their points as much as possible.

Also, some hints at the party would be helpful.

Really good game and graphics.
4nSpy
sirens hunter

Postby Frank » Fri, 18Mar02 00:27

What platform is this on? Renpy or something else like RPGM?
Frank
great white shark

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 18Mar03 01:11

Frank wrote:What platform is this on? Renpy or something else like RPGM?

I haven't downloaded this edition but previous ones where Ren'py based.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby 4nSpy » Sat, 18Mar03 23:48

A Save function would also be nice to have...vice...having to replay the entire game just to get the party. Just a thought.
4nSpy
sirens hunter

Postby Greyelf » Sun, 18Mar04 01:54

4nSpy wrote:A Save function would also be nice to have...vice...having to replay the entire game just to get the party. Just a thought.

If this version is also a Ren'py based game, and if you're running it on Windows, then simply clicking on your Right Mouse Button should open the standard Save function found in most Ren'py based games.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby 4nSpy » Sun, 18Mar04 02:12

Greyelf wrote:
4nSpy wrote:A Save function would also be nice to have...vice...having to replay the entire game just to get the party. Just a thought.

If this version is also a Ren'py based game, and if you're running it on Windows, then simply clicking on your Right Mouse Button should open the standard Save function found in most Ren'py based games.

That dog will hunt. Thanks
4nSpy
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 18Mar08 18:02

Hi K84,
Congrats on getting your game off the ground! I am procrastinating right now, and decided to try it, and I think it's really fun. I'm not really super into MILFs, but Kelly's mom is hot enough to get me motivated, and so is Sophie. My favorite part, however, is sneaking around with Kelly trying to get action without the mom catching us. I think you should add more scenes in the early going along those lines.

All I could find was the pool cunnilingus scene, that is, until the mom finally gives us permission. I have to tell you, after going down on Kelly like 5 times and getting stopped from masturbating on the couch, I was dying for the MC to get to reach an orgasm with Kelly. It's a shame there didn't seem to be any way to get that until the mom relaxes. I didn't explore exhaustively, but if there is no scene early where Kelly is able to finish a blowjob on the MC, or a quick hand job in the bathroom, you should definitely add scenes like that. The sneaking around is so fun, there should be multiple scenes of doing it. Or wait, maybe there is, and those later scenes get unlocked from your relation with Kelly, not because the mom relaxed? I don't know anymore, but hopefully this feedback helps you in some way.

The graphics are good and gameplay is straight forward. I did find one bug, and I have one more friendly suggestion.

Bug:

I did not know the password to get into the photo folder on the computer, so I never saw the pictures of Kelly's mom, but in the later scene with Sophie, she and the MC acted like he HAD seen them.

Friendly suggestion:

If there is eventually going to be a consistent option in a location, but it is not available until the player gets his RELATION stat high enough, I think you should show the option grayed out. So for example, in the Kitchen with Kelly's mom, eventually the MC is going to be able to interact with her, but at first you see her and there are no options. I found that kind of weird until I discovered the later options. It would have prevented me from thinking it was weird, and given me a goal to work towards if you had the later interactions showing on screen, just faded out a bit to show they were not yet available but eventually would be. For one-time options, you don't really need to do this, only for options that are going to be available every day.

Good luck with keeping this going.
iksanabot
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby MSK » Sat, 18Mar10 10:07

I could use a walkthrough as I Only get ending 3
MSK
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games