Getting to Know Christine Anniversary Edition (En, Sp, Fr)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Getting to Know Christine Anniversary Edition

Postby crossy » Tue, 18Jan16 11:38

Still one of my favourite games for many reasons, but I think one is because it was hard.

So many games are just next, next, next, ooo sexytime!

All I can offer is my thanks that you found your way here and that you had (and continue to have) the courage to share your amazing work with us all.

Its funny my I found shark and all the other games in a very similar way to you. I even tried to help shark with some of his early translations, however I think he realised pretty quickly that even though english is my first language, my command of it certainly isn't as strong as others.

Now-a-days I scour the web looking for games that come close to yours (as well as those that inspired you): Ariane, Chaotic, DSP3000, Wolfschadowe. All are different, all have their strengths and weaknesses. But even when I go back to it now the story/gameplay/images combination in Christine is still one of the best if not the best out there.

Thank you again!
crossy
great white shark

Postby moskys » Tue, 18Jan16 15:44

We shouldn't forget to praise Phreaky for his artwork. At that time he did an excellent job modeling a hot an anatomically realistic woman like Christine as well as 2 stunning girls like Sandy and Vanessa (not to mention Keeley, of course, but she doesn't appear in this game)
moskys
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 18Jan19 06:48

That's what I get for missing a couple of days - see an update get posted of my all time favorite game. While I really appreciate and love all the Elsaverse games, I still have a soft spot for Christine. Thank you very, very much for this...

....a fan....
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Gallion » Mon, 18Jan22 19:20

It's still one of the very best game you could find today and one of my favorites for sure.
Whatever it was with Phreaky then and Mortze now, I always enjoy the work you're done since the beginning Tlaero [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Gallion
sirens hunter

Postby L1nk1980 » Tue, 18Jan23 10:50

Gallion wrote:It's still one of the very best game you could find today and one of my favorites for sure.
Whatever it was with Phreaky then and Mortze now, I always enjoy the work you're done since the beginning Tlaero [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

I agree with you, Christine was the first game I play from her. the I play coffee with Keisha before the Keeley games. Christine is still the best in my opinion.

I also enjoy the free roaming of life with Keeley. these 2 game I play often now
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby Frank » Tue, 18Jan30 09:16

Regardless of who does the renders/art, your ability to weave together a plot and characters always shines through.

Thank you for all that you do.
Frank
great white shark

Re: Getting to Know Christine Anniversary Edition (En, Sp)

Postby tlaero » Mon, 18Feb05 04:29

I just uploaded a version with a Spanish translation by Moskys and Sirio. Thanks guys!

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Incognito » Tue, 18Feb06 00:52

I just finished playing this game all the way through for the first time... The games is great, but I must say, I'm not really a fan of Christine. Nothing to do with her looks or the rendering (nice job Phreaky), just her personality. Her personality makes the game very interesting (you never know what she will do, or have Adrian do, next), but I wouldn't have lasted past the halfway point of the first date. She is way to wild for my tastes.
Incognito
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Tue, 18Feb06 04:50

Thank you, Incognito.

We're going to be exploring that sentiment in an upcoming game...

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby danigonz » Thu, 18Feb08 10:45

Incognito wrote:I just finished playing this game all the way through for the first time... The games is great, but I must say, I'm not really a fan of Christine. Nothing to do with her looks or the rendering (nice job Phreaky), just her personality. Her personality makes the game very interesting (you never know what she will do, or have Adrian do, next), but I wouldn't have lasted past the halfway point of the first date. She is way to wild for my tastes.

It's curious to see that the same issue could be an asset or a problem, depending of the person who judge.

In my case, what I love about Christine is the fact she is so wild. She seems to have no boundaries. She is looking for intense experiences but, at the same time, she doesn't want to live them alone: she's looking for a partner capable of share all those experiences with her.

She surely is a exceptional character, she is not an ordinary woman. And I understanfd you: if I ever meet someone like her in real life, I'll probably feel intimidated. But I think that's the point of these games: they "allow" us to live what we can't live in rea life.

Also, I have never understood the concerns regarding Christine being too wild. I don't wnat to polemize, but I see certain sexism there: when the adventurous, polygamous and sexual driven character is a male, I don't see the same complaints!
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby L1nk1980 » Thu, 18Feb08 13:41

danigonz wrote:
Incognito wrote:I just finished playing this game all the way through for the first time... The games is great, but I must say, I'm not really a fan of Christine. Nothing to do with her looks or the rendering (nice job Phreaky), just her personality. Her personality makes the game very interesting (you never know what she will do, or have Adrian do, next), but I wouldn't have lasted past the halfway point of the first date. She is way to wild for my tastes.

It's curious to see that the same issue could be an asset or a problem, depending of the person who judge.

In my case, what I love about Christine is the fact she is so wild. She seems to have no boundaries. She is looking for intense experiences but, at the same time, she doesn't want to live them alone: she's looking for a partner capable of share all those experiences with her.

She surely is a exceptional character, she is not an ordinary woman. And I understanfd you: if I ever meet someone like her in real life, I'll probably feel intimidated. But I think that's the point of these games: they "allow" us to live what we can't live in rea life.

Also, I have never understood the concerns regarding Christine being too wild. I don't wnat to polemize, but I see certain sexism there: when the adventurous, polygamous and sexual driven character is a male, I don't see the same complaints!

what I see in Christine is indeed a young adventuring woman that is in for a lot of stuff. She looking for a nice goy that not only keeping up with her but also bring his own ideas with him

the other thing she is looking for is some one that's always is thruthfull of is own life and feeling. she is not cheating on Adrian or forced him into things he don't want to do. She is let see him a side of him he didn't know he has.

I found it great to play this game because of that. it's not Christine that losing up, bit it's adriaan
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby danigonz » Thu, 18Feb08 14:01

L1nk1980 wrote:
what I see in Christine is indeed a young adventuring woman that is in for a lot of stuff. She looking for a nice goy that not only keeping up with her but also bring his own ideas with him

the other thing she is looking for is some one that's always is thruthfull of is own life and feeling. she is not cheating on Adrian or forced him into things he don't want to do. She is let see him a side of him he didn't know he has.

I found it great to play this game because of that. it's not Christine that losing up, bit it's adriaan

Totally agree! She is freeing Adrian, helping him to reach her same level. She doesn't force him to do nothing, and she was always honest about her adventurous side since the beginning of their relationship.
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby Incognito » Sun, 18Feb11 15:30

I think some of you may have misunderstood me. The game is great, but Christine is just not my cup of tea. She is a great character, just not for me. It is her unpredictability that makes her a great character. I was not being negatively critical. That's the reason a lot of people like the game in my opinion, a person can play through it, even though they would never do things like that in real life.

Again great game! I can't wait to see Mortze's take on her.
Incognito
sirens hunter

Re: Getting to Know Christine Anniversary Edition (En, Sp, F

Postby tlaero » Sat, 18Feb17 02:37

I just uploaded a version with a French version by Marco6661. Thanks Marco!

Tlaero
tlaero

Re: Getting to Know Christine Anniversary Edition (En, Sp, F

Postby matches malone » Tue, 18Apr10 20:38

Just wanted to say that this games was and still is awesome, and probably my favorite ever
in fact it was one of the first games i played and a reason why i searched for more
So basically i wanted to say thank you for that
matches malone
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games