Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Saving Chloe (en, es)

Postby L1nk1980 » Sun, 18Feb04 21:06

BloodyMares wrote:
moskys wrote:
tlaero wrote:The Elsaverse isn't in this world. The city is called "Sangrive" (you have no reason to know that yet) and is neither European nor American.

It IS a place with Ambulance Chasers though. (-:

Tlaero


But in that world there's a place called Massachusetts (DwE), a place called Tokyo (RfJ), a place called Scandinavia (RfJ), a place called Europe (Dream Master), a place called Brighton (SC)... :??: ;)

Are you not familiar with Comic books? DC and Marvel have fictional locations in addition to real-world places. Gotham, Metropolis, Central City, Star City, Genosha, Wakanda, Latveria etc.


just look at it with the series the flash if you familiar with it. different worlds. each world had a gently different of another world or a big one'
User avatar
L1nk1980
great white shark
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue, 16Dec20 06:23
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe (en, es)

Postby EscapeEvade » Mon, 18Feb05 01:07

Mortze wrote:About the ambulance chasers, that's something very American indeed, but it doesn't mean that such lawyers don't exist in Europe either. In my country it's illegal for a lawyer to do that but there are many countries in Europe, in the world. In Sangrive maybe Ambulance Chasers are allowed by the Lawyer's regional Bar. Or maybe it doesn't. If I recall, it's a non-lawyer character that mentioned that term "Ambulance Chaser" to Paul, Chloe if I'm not mistaken. She's not a lawyer and nothing indicates that she knows about the ethics of that profession. Maybe she has just seen many American tv shows and movies and made a wrong portray of what's a lawyer in Sangrive.

Yes, Chloe says it.

Thanks for the info. I'm not a Personal Injury attorney myself, but I always got the impression since law school that "ambulance chasers" were an American concept in large part because of how Europe takes such a different approach to legal representation than we do in the states.

Just caught me a little off-guard, and led to that very random comment.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun, 12Dec23 06:29
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe (en, es, fr)

Postby tlaero » Mon, 18Feb05 04:25

I've uploaded a new version of Saving Chloe with a French translation by Marco6661. Same link as before.

Thanks Marco!

Tlaero
User avatar
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Thu, 09Jun04 23:00
sex: Female

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby Marco6661 » Mon, 18Feb05 05:47

My pleasure, Lady Tlaero.

Merci à Mortze et Serge pour leur aide dans la tâche laborieuse de relecture. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

En espérant voir un peu plus de commentaires des amis Lagooner Francophones. :??:

Marco
User avatar
Marco6661
star of the reef
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun, 09May10 23:00
Location: Perpignan-France
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 18Feb07 12:47

Just wanted to say, Great Game, loved it.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby ShadyGroves » Thu, 18Feb08 05:04

Question for Mortze

In rendering the art work for Saving Chloe did you guys alter Chloe's body appearance compared to previous games.

The reason I ask Chloe has so many different appearances in this game. It is very hard to believe you guys simply altered hair style.

Were there any other changes you did such as body tweaking?
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
User avatar
ShadyGroves
great white shark
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue, 18Jan09 20:40
Location: Indianapolis
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby Mortze » Thu, 18Feb08 14:18

ShadyGroves wrote:Question for Mortze

In rendering the art work for Saving Chloe did you guys alter Chloe's body appearance compared to previous games.

The reason I ask Chloe has so many different appearances in this game. It is very hard to believe you guys simply altered hair style.

Were there any other changes you did such as body tweaking?


There are differences between Chloe in SC and Chloe in the previous games because I used Genesis 3 as a base model for all the characters in SC. Before that they were all Victoria 4 based. Because the tools to merge a V4 character to a G3 character are sub optimal the models aren't as good as I wanted them.
In SC Chloe only changes hairstyle and accessories such as hoodie and cap. There are at least 5 different Chloe appearances.
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby ShadyGroves » Mon, 18Feb19 11:59

You know what would be a cool patron short story. If you guys are not offended by the suggestion.

Xara left the Elsa-verse and Elsa hanging when she left at the end of Saving Chloe. Elsa's question as to why Paul saw a glow around her was never fully answered

A cool short story would be Chloe calling all of Xara's angels and their significant others together in the Portal room and Chloe breaking the news to all of them. Of what they really up against who was Morland, Crow, Xara, herself and Charles in actuality. Chloe explaining to them where all their 'super powers' originated from.

They're reaction would be something very interesting to behold. Being Elsa-verse and their reality is basically our own.

Maybe end it with a teasing cliff hanger just as they're all leaving.. The Portal begins to activate. :)
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
User avatar
ShadyGroves
great white shark
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue, 18Jan09 20:40
Location: Indianapolis
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 18Feb22 00:16

ShadyGroves wrote:You know what would be a cool patron short story. If you guys are not offended by the suggestion.

Xara left the Elsa-verse and Elsa hanging when she left at the end of Saving Chloe. Elsa's question as to why Paul saw a glow around her was never fully answered

A cool short story would be Chloe calling all of Xara's angels and their significant others together in the Portal room and Chloe breaking the news to all of them. Of what they really up against who was Morland, Crow, Xara, herself and Charles in actuality. Chloe explaining to them where all their 'super powers' originated from.

They're reaction would be something very interesting to behold. Being Elsa-verse and their reality is basically our own.

Maybe end it with a teasing cliff hanger just as they're all leaving.. The Portal begins to activate. :)

...and Darkness Falls?
User avatar
Tao Dude
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat, 16Oct01 23:30
Location: Newport, Wales
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby ShadyGroves » Thu, 18Feb22 04:52

Yea why not. The Ultimate Darkness.

Could you imagine those things out of 'Dream Master' which Xara was fighting.

Running amok down the canal walk right outside of Elsa's store. Picking off the people. :)




Tao Dude wrote:
ShadyGroves wrote:You know what would be a cool patron short story. If you guys are not offended by the suggestion.

Xara left the Elsa-verse and Elsa hanging when she left at the end of Saving Chloe. Elsa's question as to why Paul saw a glow around her was never fully answered

A cool short story would be Chloe calling all of Xara's angels and their significant others together in the Portal room and Chloe breaking the news to all of them. Of what they really up against who was Morland, Crow, Xara, herself and Charles in actuality. Chloe explaining to them where all their 'super powers' originated from.

They're reaction would be something very interesting to behold. Being Elsa-verse and their reality is basically our own.

Maybe end it with a teasing cliff hanger just as they're all leaving.. The Portal begins to activate. :)

...and Darkness Falls?
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
User avatar
ShadyGroves
great white shark
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue, 18Jan09 20:40
Location: Indianapolis
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby tlaero » Thu, 18Feb22 05:05

Okay, Darkness Falls is going to be, well, darker than the Elsa-verse games. But it's not going to go that far... (-:

Tlaero
User avatar
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Thu, 09Jun04 23:00
sex: Female

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby ShadyGroves » Sat, 18Feb24 04:07

Please no overt gore or violence. That tends to destroy any good story.

If there is to be violence and such. Come at it from psychological aspect.

Such as Morland's demon women holding the needle. Imagination tells you what's coming next without seeing it.

Or another example from that all time classic and masterpiece of Hitchcock's Psycho. You never saw poor Janet Lee get stabbed in the tub. It was only implied and left to the imagination thus a lot more shocking!.
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
User avatar
ShadyGroves
great white shark
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue, 18Jan09 20:40
Location: Indianapolis
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby ArianeB » Wed, 18Feb28 22:58

Got my own fan fic idea: Paula (from Something's In The Air) is in her lab when a portal opens and in walks Xara wearing pajamas, dragging an unconscious and bloody Morland and Crow with her.
User avatar
ArianeB
great white shark
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon, 11Sep05 19:46
sex: Female

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 18Mar01 00:38

ArianeB wrote:Got my own fan fic idea: Paula (from Something's In The Air) is in her lab when a portal opens and in walks Xara wearing pajamas, dragging an unconscious and bloody Morland and Crow with her.

Sounds good to me. Shame Tlaero and Mortze are already rolling with their two game interwoven episodes thing, a collaboration between you guys would be interesting.
User avatar
Tao Dude
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat, 16Oct01 23:30
Location: Newport, Wales
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby ArianeB » Thu, 18Mar01 01:37

Tao Dude wrote:
ArianeB wrote:Got my own fan fic idea: Paula (from Something's In The Air) is in her lab when a portal opens and in walks Xara wearing pajamas, dragging an unconscious and bloody Morland and Crow with her.

Sounds good to me. Shame Tlaero and Mortze are already rolling with their two game interwoven episodes thing, a collaboration between you guys would be interesting.

Stay tuned!
User avatar
ArianeB
great white shark
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon, 11Sep05 19:46
sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

eXTReMe Tracker