Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Postby tlaero » Thu, 18Mar01 06:27

I'm fully commited to Tora Productions and making games with Mortze. That's not going to change.

But I would collaborate with Ariane in a heartbeat...

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Re: Saving Chloe (en, es)

Postby ShadyGroves » Fri, 18Mar02 22:24

L1nk1980 wrote:
BloodyMares wrote:
moskys wrote:
tlaero wrote:The Elsaverse isn't in this world. The city is called "Sangrive" (you have no reason to know that yet) and is neither European nor American.

It IS a place with Ambulance Chasers though. (-:

Tlaero

But in that world there's a place called Massachusetts (DwE), a place called Tokyo (RfJ), a place called Scandinavia (RfJ), a place called Europe (Dream Master), a place called Brighton (SC)... :??: ;)

Are you not familiar with Comic books? DC and Marvel have fictional locations in addition to real-world places. Gotham, Metropolis, Central City, Star City, Genosha, Wakanda, Latveria etc.

just look at it with the series the flash if you familiar with it. different worlds. each world had a gently different of another world or a big one'

The scenery appears to be Amsterdam.

I wish American cities looked at that. All we have is that post Modernist crapoola.

Deeply in love with canal walk in Elsaverse and night scenes are stunning.
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
ShadyGroves
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ShadyGroves » Sat, 18Mar03 01:28

Just playing around with the math in the game. Which raises some shocking revelations :)

So Paul says in the game that that its been ten years since he and Chloe saw each other at High School Graduation. That would have been at 18 years of age.

So Chloe, Paul and Miranda are 28 years of age :)

But Chloe states that she's half human and therefore ages much slower then full humans.

So 28/2 = 14. plus or minis 4 years. Mentality. Though she's much more smarter then those her age. Emotionally she's still a 16 year old girl.

So Miranda and Paul are 28 year old's mentally, physically and emotionally. And Chloe though 28 is actually 16 emotionally, physically and mentally. :)

Which is consistent with her behavior in Dreaming with Elsa, a little in Redemption of Jessica, and Finding Miranda as well as post credit and bonus scene of Saving Chloe. Chloe behaves like emotional teen.

Which makes Morland's crimes against her much more horrendous. BUT leaves Paul open for statutory rape charge himself. :)

And finally if the math is correct given Chloe's slow aging. Morland was fully in his rights to threaten to kill Paul if he messed with his daughter. Chloe though gifted academically might have been only Eight emotionally at that time in High School.

And then Miranda. She's well established to be 28 at time of Saving Chloe. Yet Lucas has distinguished gray. Which physically happens in guys around late 40s. So Miranda is dating a guy twice her age! Lol
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby ShadyGroves » Sat, 18Mar03 01:39

Jessica is the oldest in the group of Xara's angels.

In order to run for public office in the USA (at least don't know about Europe) minimum age is 32. Jessica's first boyfriend and Sarah's classmate is the Mayor of the city. So Jessica and Sarah are somewhere in their mid 30s :)

And Marc somewhere in his mid 20s! *gasp*
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby LRM » Sat, 18Mar03 02:02

Got Wood?
LRM

Postby ShadyGroves » Sat, 18Mar03 02:06

LRM wrote:18-year-old Mayor... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Sessions.
I think the minimum age you cite is for President.

I stand corrected. Your right on that.

To become a mayor, a person needs to be at least 18 years of age, be a resident of the city where they wish to be mayor, be without debt or other financial obligations to the city, without felony convictions or other injurious criminal activity, be a registered voter and have the necessary minimum amount of signatures as required by their city.

https://www.reference.com/government-po ... e7fc9ab526
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby Norse Graphics » Thu, 18Mar08 04:39

ShadyGroves wrote:Just playing around with the math in the game. Which raises some shocking revelations :)

So Paul says in the game that that its been ten years since he and Chloe saw each other at High School Graduation. That would have been at 18 years of age.

So Chloe, Paul and Miranda are 28 years of age :)

But Chloe states that she's half human and therefore ages much slower then full humans.

So 28/2 = 14. plus or minis 4 years. Mentality. Though she's much more smarter then those her age. Emotionally she's still a 16 year old girl.

So Miranda and Paul are 28 year old's mentally, physically and emotionally. And Chloe though 28 is actually 16 emotionally, physically and mentally. :)

Which is consistent with her behavior in Dreaming with Elsa, a little in Redemption of Jessica, and Finding Miranda as well as post credit and bonus scene of Saving Chloe. Chloe behaves like emotional teen.

Which makes Morland's crimes against her much more horrendous. BUT leaves Paul open for statutory rape charge himself. :)

And finally if the math is correct given Chloe's slow aging. Morland was fully in his rights to threaten to kill Paul if he messed with his daughter. Chloe though gifted academically might have been only Eight emotionally at that time in High School.

And then Miranda. She's well established to be 28 at time of Saving Chloe. Yet Lucas has distinguished gray. Which physically happens in guys around late 40s. So Miranda is dating a guy twice her age! Lol

Not really, it's the other way around. The body ages slowly, but her mind ages as fast as other people. So, her body is younger than her mind. If she seems immature, it's the writing of tlaero.

I found the story very good, top-notch writing and all characters are different from each other, unique individuals. The location reminds me of Paris, France for some reason.

Played all the stories, keep up the good work.
Norse Graphics
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Thu, 18Mar08 17:48

ShadyGroves wrote:Lucas has distinguished gray. Which physically happens in guys around late 40s. So Miranda is dating a guy twice her age! Lol

A lad in the same year group as myself at the Grammar School I attended in London, had grey hair in his teens!
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby JFR » Thu, 18Mar08 19:39

Greebo wrote:
ShadyGroves wrote:Lucas has distinguished gray. Which physically happens in guys around late 40s. So Miranda is dating a guy twice her age! Lol

A lad in the same year group as myself at the Grammar School I attended in London, had grey hair in his teens!

I was salt and pepper in my twenties and full grey by thirty-five. Genetics from the old man.

I wish mine had held off until my "late 40s. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 18Mar08 20:15

tlaero wrote:I'm fully commited to Tora Productions and making games with Mortze. That's not going to change.

But I would collaborate with Ariane in a heartbeat...

Tlaero

That statement, so hot on the heels of Ariane's response to my other post is heartening in at least two ways. Something tells me that somewhere out there in the middle distance there is a space that needs to be watched intently.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 18Mar08 20:20

JFR wrote:
Greebo wrote:

I was salt and pepper in my twenties and full grey by thirty-five. Genetics from the old man.

I wish mine had held off until my "late 40s. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

My hair stayed pretty much black into my early 50s, but i had a very wide centre parting by my mid-late 20s.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby ShadyGroves » Wed, 18Apr25 00:43

Didn't know where to post this since there isn't an official thread so posting it here.

I know I said I wouldn't play Darkness Falls Episode One but got curious.. I'm glad I did!

A lot of surprises and beautifully meshes in with the rest of Else-verse. Can't wait for Ep 2

I was really blown away this time by a character's name Michelle Won??? I dated a girl by that name in my High School years in the mid 1980s. An yes she was Caucasian not Asian. It's a very un common name. I'm curious how did you guys come up with it?
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby JFR » Wed, 18Apr25 05:21

ShadyGroves wrote:Didn't know where to post this since there isn't an official thread so posting it here.

Actually, there is. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4193&p=111492#p111492
JFR
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Thu, 18Apr26 03:52

In case anyone missed them, I have 3 threads going in the "Other Sexy Games" board.

Coming to Grips with Christine
Darkness Falls
Tales from the Elsa-verse

They're free, but come in installments that are 2 weeks delayed after patron releases. So, by the forum rules, they belong in "Other Sexy Games" instead of here.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby ShadyGroves » Sun, 18Jul29 18:18

I noticed a little continuity error when playing through the game again but does not at all detract from game play.

Xara's bedroom. Where is it?

Miranda upset heads back to back office of the gym upon learning Chloe is Yellowfever. We see a couch and blanket with pillow. Someone sleeps there.

Earlier we see Xara come from the back office too.

Later in the game when Xara is kidnapped by Crow and Morland. Paul goes back to check Xara's room to find the glasses and cane.

Paul goes back to the back office.

BUT

Xara's bedroom is a complete apartment bedroom. Minus of course the decor she can't see. With a window clearing facing the outside.

So where is Xara's bedroom? Can't be the back office couch.. I assume its Jan that sleeps in his office.

Just saying. :)
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games