Saving Chloe

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby Crane » Wed, 18Jan10 13:04

danigonz wrote:Short answer: I liked it a lot.

Long answer: These are erotic games, so I think that any addition of sexual or spicy scenes are always welcome.



Maybe you have misunderstood what Tlaero's asking. I think she's not asking if we enjoyed the sex scenes but if we enjoyed the "free roaming" in the Chateau, being able to go around freely through Chateau`s rooms. If you liked the sex scenes a lot maybe you should thank Mortze ;)
User avatar
Crane
great white shark
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 17Feb09 04:10
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby Brocho » Wed, 18Jan10 13:09

4nSpy wrote:Got 8 of 9 and cannot for the life of me get the Hero ending. Maybe it is because I make my choices based on how much whiskey I have had or I am so all over the place, that I cannot remember where I have been to determine where I am going. So, would appreciate some nudges please. Thanks...Spy

Without giving too much away, it's very similar to the 'Three' ending, but there's one choice you have to make near the end which is different. There's a few places along the way which result in game over, so it's not a bad idea to quicksave before choices.
User avatar
Brocho
great white shark
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue, 17Aug22 19:23
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby Brocho » Wed, 18Jan10 13:14

Thinking again about the free roaming, it reminds me a bit of 'Life with Keeley', which is a game I really enjoyed because it introduced some very original elements which your other games haven't had. I think taking a few risks and trying new things with the gameplay and storytelling is a good thing, although it might not always hit the mark for everyone.
User avatar
Brocho
great white shark
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue, 17Aug22 19:23
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby danigonz » Wed, 18Jan10 13:30

Crane wrote:Maybe you have misunderstood what Tlaero's asking. I think she's not asking if we enjoyed the sex scenes but if we enjoyed the "free roaming" in the Chateau, being able to go around freely through Chateau`s rooms. If you liked the sex scenes a lot maybe you should thank Mortze ;)


Ok. You are right. I DEFINITIVELY misunderstood Tlaero :crazy: Thanks for the advice, @Crane [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

In that case, I'm ok with freely wandering around if it leads to any kind of retribution (and I don't necessarily mean a sex scene). But there is a brief risk of losing the focus in the main plot. But a little wandering here or there may improve the atmosphere of the game.

(And sorry @Tlaero for my error, forget my earlier message, it's pointless [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] ).
Last edited by danigonz on Wed, 18Jan10 13:32, edited 1 time in total.
danigonz
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu, 10Sep16 23:00

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby moskys » Wed, 18Jan10 13:30

A couple of pics I forgot to mention as masterpieces, both in the Chloe alone route.
Elsa's flushed body after tipping her delivery guy is really hot. And I almost died when, during Chloe's dream, Miranda tell her 'Says the girl with boobs' and all you can see on screen is adult-Miranda's sideboob. And then, after that hot lesbian scene, you get an abolutely heartbreaker ending. Chloe's pic on the plane really moved me


EDIT - And yet another one
Xara's cane in the dust bin in Xara's ending. Wow. What a powerful message. Really love all endings pics but that was awesome
User avatar
moskys
great white shark
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri, 15Oct16 20:03
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby L1nk1980 » Wed, 18Jan10 14:19

Brocho wrote:Thinking again about the free roaming, it reminds me a bit of 'Life with Keeley', which is a game I really enjoyed because it introduced some very original elements which your other games haven't had. I think taking a few risks and trying new things with the gameplay and storytelling is a good thing, although it might not always hit the mark for everyone.


I agree the free roaming in LwK was very nice touch in the game. the fun and difficult in that game was when you skip a part it's game over bot you don't realize it.

do redo this in SG is is nice and maybe an idea for Tlaero do make a whole game like LwK. not as long as SG because what she says it's difficult and long writing of the gameplay.
User avatar
L1nk1980
great white shark
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue, 16Dec20 06:23
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby Mortze » Wed, 18Jan10 15:28

moskys wrote:A couple of pics I forgot to mention as masterpieces, both in the Chloe alone route.

Elsa's flushed body after tipping her delivery guy is really hot. And I almost died when, during Chloe's dream, Miranda tell her 'Says the girl with boobs' and all you can see on screen is adult-Miranda's sideboob. And then, after that hot lesbian scene, you get an abolutely heartbreaker ending. Chloe's pic on the plane really moved me


EDIT - And yet another one

Xara's cane in the dust bin in Xara's ending. Wow. What a powerful message. Really love all endings pics but that was awesome


Thank you!
Feels good to hear I hit the right spot.
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby moskys » Wed, 18Jan10 19:09

Mortze wrote:
moskys wrote:A couple of pics I forgot to mention as masterpieces, both in the Chloe alone route.

Elsa's flushed body after tipping her delivery guy is really hot. And I almost died when, during Chloe's dream, Miranda tell her 'Says the girl with boobs' and all you can see on screen is adult-Miranda's sideboob. And then, after that hot lesbian scene, you get an abolutely heartbreaker ending. Chloe's pic on the plane really moved me


EDIT - And yet another one

Xara's cane in the dust bin in Xara's ending. Wow. What a powerful message. Really love all endings pics but that was awesome


Thank you!
Feels good to hear I hit the right spot.


Well, you certainly did. Has anybody noticed the angel wings on Paul's coat?
User avatar
moskys
great white shark
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri, 15Oct16 20:03
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby Mortze » Wed, 18Jan10 19:18

moskys wrote:Well, you certainly did. Has anybody noticed the angel wings on Paul's coat?

Who else has got angel wings too? ;)
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby tlaero » Wed, 18Jan10 19:21

danigonz wrote:(And sorry @Tlaero for my error, forget my earlier message, it's pointless ).


Hey Danigonz! It's good to hear from you. Long time no see. Your earlier message isn't pointless. The point of having hidden sexual aspects in the game is well taken. Thanks!

Tlaero
User avatar
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu, 09Jun04 23:00
sex: Female

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby tlaero » Wed, 18Jan10 19:30

Regarding "Hero." I'm going to give some explicit information because the first release had a bug that gave you an extra opportunity to miss "Hero." (That bug is fixed in the current download.)

Basically, you have to be walking with Chloe along the river and NOT talk about Serena.


Tlaero
User avatar
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu, 09Jun04 23:00
sex: Female

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby ShadyGroves » Wed, 18Jan10 23:55

Silentreaderofporn wrote:Now I only have one problems with this game and its not really problems just a personal preference of mine. Everyone's breasts became much huger and I'm wondering why that was the case? Other than that i felt this was like i said the best one but quality but Redemption for Jessika will be hard to beat


Yep Xara's inflated like an auto emergencydeployment bag. [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
User avatar
ShadyGroves
great white shark
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 18Jan09 20:40
Location: Indianapolis
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby Crane » Thu, 18Jan11 00:25

The game is pretty easy, but if someone is having trouble finding any of the achievements here is a spoiler:

Everytime there are only Two options to answer save the game. Each of the answers leaves to a different path.


I`ve thought about my fav scene or my fav ending and i found it hard to choose. Three is the most.. satisfactory (from Paul perspective ofc). Martial Arts (or Four) is the most unexpected and supercool.
Imagine having children with Xara. Wow!
Canon is the most logical and the most exotic (keeping in mind Bonus happens only in Canon path).

But if i had to choose, i can't avoid choosing the Canon ending.

Best scene is even more difficult. But i have to choose Chloe's dream. For the its finest visuals, the special effects, (Mortze never fails to surprise me), its double emotionally charged scene (young Miranda-young Chloe plus Chloe-Paul) and for the Chloe's visual memory metamorphose. (Smart choice there Tlaero! I loved it! For many reasons.)

Also i have to say having a dog is a wise decision for a new family. And a doberman is one of the best choices as he/she can be both best friend and "bodyguard" of family's child/children. :)
User avatar
Crane
great white shark
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 17Feb09 04:10
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby ShadyGroves » Thu, 18Jan11 02:40

1# Best Scene and Emotionally Charged:

No doubt Chloe's big reveal after her hair cut.


#2 Very last ending of the bonus scene. When Chloe apologized to Elsa

for attempting to steal the book. and Elsa's reply. :)


Best scene that's missing and would have been nice to see just a little. Xara battle with Crow.

Biggest Shocking Reveal:

Jess is such as voyeuristic perv! lol Can't speak for anyone else but if I ever had a girl into.. I'd think twice about the relationship. That's like dangerously skirting the line of cheating.
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
User avatar
ShadyGroves
great white shark
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 18Jan09 20:40
Location: Indianapolis
sex: Masculine

Re: Saving Chloe

Postby ShadyGroves » Thu, 18Jan11 02:46

Question: Any significance to the fact that in the start of the credits for the Cannon path. Jan is leaning up against a light pole behind Chloe and Paul kind of like a body guard?
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
User avatar
ShadyGroves
great white shark
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 18Jan09 20:40
Location: Indianapolis
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

eXTReMe Tracker