Saving Chloe (En, Sp, Fr)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Saving Chloe (en, es)

Postby Atepomarus » Thu, 18Jan25 14:16

WOW! Another brilliant game by you! Played them all. I like teaser at end. Keep up with you exceptional work!!!! :crazy: [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!”
Atepomarus
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby pot » Fri, 18Jan26 00:27

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet but how are the choices you make going to be tracked between episodes? Is there going to be a code at the end of each episode that you have to try not to forget or are you going to switch to a different platform such as Ren'py that I see many games use for these types of games?
pot
sirens hunter

Postby JFR » Fri, 18Jan26 00:54

pot wrote:I'm not sure if this has been answered yet but how are the choices you make going to be tracked between episodes? Is there going to be a code at the end of each episode that you have to try not to forget or are you going to switch to a different platform such as Ren'py that I see many games use for these types of games?

I imagine it will be similar to what we do with BEW, which is designed on a version of the same platform as Tlaero's games. (In fact, she wrote it.) When you reach the end of a story path for a given episode, you would create a "save-game" - or a whole bunch of them. The saves will contain all relevant variables to just start up again from that spot when the new episode is released. No codes to remember, no hassle. When a new episode comes out, you have the choice to start a new game at the beginning or start where you left off.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Fri, 18Jan26 02:39

Regarding tracking things between episodes, I thought about that for a long time. There are complex solutions, very complex solutions, and simple solutions. Simple solutions are almost always the best ones, and that's what I went with here.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby ares » Mon, 18Jan29 09:07

Easily your best game, a qualitative jump in my opinion.

All the good things from your other games are still there. Many of those, that were already very good or at the very least above average, have been improved even more. The writing is the best, gone the sometimes childish exchanges, every dialogue makes sense. The story, which already was top notch in your previous works, outdoes everything that came before. The sex scenes, which were already great, continue to be original, hot, and above all, adult. This is pretty much what sex is is in real life between people that care for each other, whether they prefer it rough or soft. I may be mistaken but I think that just the fact that sexual partners are shown kissing each other hungrily and often, separates this game from like 90% of the rest, games I personally can't play for more than 10 mins. This game I did not stop playing until I got all achievements.

Things that I liked less about your previous games are absent from this one. Most noticeably, the PC is an interesting guy - no matter which choice of dialogue - that does not spend his time apologizing and being insecure or being a groupie. He is also a good dude and his feelings are conveyed in a way that the player can relate and understand why this guy cares about this people, Chloe in particular. He is on par with the strong female characters, and you want to know the story, not just because you want to know how Chloe ends up, and how the Angels end up, but also because you want to know how he ends up. The introduction, by the way, did a great job at setting the mood.

If we have to nitpick:

In the secondary paths, both the threesome and the foursome feel rushed. In both cases, they involve convincing people initially unaware of having sex with multiple others. There was no seduction in any of them. Those involved essentially simply said, let's have sex, and the others were 'mm, ok'. Within the marked tendency towards realism - that I very much enjoy - of the game, I felt that those scenes were not how they would have happened in real life. There would have been drinks and flirting and the heat would have risen slowly. On the other hand, I understand that they are there probably to satisfy people's fetishes, not because you guys are particularly interested in writing them. Moreover, even with this minor complaint, the scenes still go on to show what I consider healthy, mature sexual experiences between consenting adults which is again a huge plus for me.

and I have a question:

If Morland can see the future, why didn't he see that Xara would survive the attack?
ares
great white shark

Postby ares » Mon, 18Jan29 09:24

Just reading through the thread, if one doesn't like episodic content, why not wait until it's finished? Like, I haven't played BEW for years and I intend not to play it until I hear there is some kind of completion heh. Also I don't know, has quality decreased in BEW which was designed episodic since the beginning?
ares
great white shark

Postby JFR » Mon, 18Jan29 10:20

ares wrote:... I haven't played BEW for years and I intend not to play it until I hear there is some kind of completion heh. ...

Not to hijack this thread (there is a BEW thread in "Other Sexy Games" below) but the full BEW will take years to finish. If you want to wait to start until it comes to an ending, you might consider playing when it reaches the "Season 1 Finale." That is sort of an interim ending and should be sometime in the next 18 to 24 months.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Crane » Mon, 18Jan29 10:22

ares wrote:If we have to nitpick:

In the secondary paths, both the threesome and the foursome feel rushed. In both cases, they involve convincing people initially unaware of having sex with multiple others. There was no seduction in any of them. Those involved essentially simply said, let's have sex, and the others were 'mm, ok'. Within the marked tendency towards realism - that I very much enjoy - of the game, I felt that those scenes were not how they would have happened in real life. There would have been drinks and flirting and the heat would have risen slowly. On the other hand, I understand that they are there probably to satisfy people's fetishes, not because you guys are particularly interested in writing them. Moreover, even with this minor complaint, the scenes still go on to show what I consider healthy, mature sexual experiences between consenting adults which is again a huge plus for me.

and I have a question:

If Morland can see the future, why didn't he see that Xara would survive the attack?

I doubt the three/four-some endings are there to satisfy people`s fetishes. They`re there because of the agency, multiple paths. About being rushed, there are 8 secondary paths (9 including bad ending path) so more flirting and slowly rising heat that would mean making a separate game for each path.

Mortland actually did foresee Xara would survive the attack, that was part of the plan including blinding and leaving her alive to gain time for his escape in our universe. Xara is no threat to Mortland`s plan... till Chloe intervenes.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby L1nk1980 » Mon, 18Jan29 12:11

Crane wrote:

and I have a question:

I doubt the three/four-some endings are there to satisfy people`s fetishes. They`re there because of the agency, multiple paths. About being rushed, there are 8 secondary paths (9 including bad ending path) so more flirting and slowly rising heat that would mean making a separate game for each path.

Mortland actually did foresee Xara would survive the attack, that was part of the plan including blinding and leaving her alive to gain time for his escape in our universe. Xara is no threat to Mortland`s plan... till Chloe intervenes.

I agree with you Crane, each path can be longer but that causes to be a lot more work to them (with episodes it can be done)

and for the foursome and threesome scene

Serena likes paul a lot so do chloe, they are bot bisexuel. Chloe use sex to get to her goal and serene like sex with woman and nothing more. so they don't need to have a great relationship (chloe and serena I mean. Paul have already long therm feelings for both of them

Xara explains that sex in her realm is just to have a relax moment. Miranda and Lucas are just oke with it and in the room when the foursome started. they first look out of the window because of the nice view. Xara was the one that got naked right away and point out that they where there to have a foursome and during the foursome they decided to swap

I think Tlaero writing the script to these scenes good and it make since that they get there
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby BloodyMares » Mon, 18Jan29 13:10

Well, I can't speak about real life as I haven't experienced those things, but I knew some people that didn't mind having casual sex and didn't need seduction, only consent. My understanding of it is that these characters don't need to be seduced because they are not random people but acquaintances/friends/lovers.

Three:
1) Paul has deep history with both women and has feelings for both of them and they feel the same.
2) Chloe has experienced almost anything when it comes to sex when her father whored her around so she was happy to be able to choose her partners for once.
3) Serena was best friends with Paul since college but also was secretly in love and thought she didn't have a chance with him because of his unwillingness to let go of Chloe.
So, based on this history and the conversation that took place, I don't think it's that unrealistic. You could say that Serena agreed too quickly to the idea of polyamorous relationship with Paul and Chloe but it was either that or lose Paul forever (they were going to leave after all).

Four:
1) Paul and Miranda were good friends since childhood and Miranda kinda lusted over him based on her revelation in the Bonus scene.
2) Xara is a badass warrior from the world where she had lots of casual group sex to blow off some steam and doesn't know anything about seduction/subtlety.
3) Miranda and Lucas are a couple and have been working with Xara for quite some time.
So, again, based on their history, I don't think it's that unrealistic that Xara proposed to "share her culture" and both Miranda and Paul were interested in this casual foursome. It is a bit convenient that Lucas agreed to have a foursome but Xara is sexy so it's not that far-fetched.
BloodyMares
great white shark

Postby Mortze » Mon, 18Jan29 14:15

Regarding the foursome,

I have always been under the impression that Miranda and Lucas' relationship is one that is more sexually opened than traditional couples. I believe both characters have the right set of mind to do that.
Initially, for Finding Miranda, Tlaero suggested a 3some with Ismael, but I didn't felt doing it, not because I didn't thought that Lucas or Miranda would object to it, but because I didn't felt like it. I think I preferred to render a sex scene with only Miranda and Lucas and not with a third dude.
I even think that they are sexually open enough to have sex with other people but they don't do it because their both super hot and it would be hard to find better sexual partners out there or both of them. I mean, it's Miranda and Lucas!
I think this couple is more adventurous than all the other couples, and for that reason I didn't think twice when Tlaero talked about the 4some with Xara and Paul. Xara used to have group sex before breakfast every day, and Paul is single with 2 hot woman that don't mind to do it with him.
I had more reserves regarding the 3some with Chloe and Serena than with the 4some. Tlaero had actually to talk me through it. Yep.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby BloodyMares » Mon, 18Jan29 16:09

Mortze wrote:
Initially, for Finding Miranda, Tlaero suggested a 3some with Ismael, but I didn't felt doing it, not because I didn't thought that Lucas or Miranda would object to it, but because I didn't felt like it.

Damn it, Mortze! :D Now I need "Director's Cut" for Finding Miranda.
BloodyMares
great white shark

Postby moskys » Mon, 18Jan29 17:57

BloodyMares wrote:
Mortze wrote:
Initially, for Finding Miranda, Tlaero suggested a 3some with Ismael, but I didn't felt doing it, not because I didn't thought that Lucas or Miranda would object to it, but because I didn't felt like it.

Well, no threesome related but there are a couple of Behind the Scenes perks in which we could see how Mortze understood Miranda and Lucas' 'sexually opened' (pun intended) relationship. I don't think they're going to be released for free, though. But that's none of my business
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby L1nk1980 » Tue, 18Jan30 02:23

moskys wrote:
BloodyMares wrote:
Mortze wrote:

Well, no threesome related but there are a couple of Behind the Scenes perks in which we could see how Mortze understood Miranda and Lucas' 'sexually opened' (pun intended) relationship. I don't think they're going to be released for free, though. But that's none of my business

I missed that or forgot, what's the name of the perk so I can check it
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby ShadyGroves » Tue, 18Jan30 05:59

Nope no more adventurous sex scenes with Miranda and Lucus swinging. :)

More of Miranda in leathers riding her HOT Bike scenes. Wow! Mortze.

Biker Chicks are hot! :)
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
ShadyGroves
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games