Dream Master

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Dream Master

Postby tlaero » Sat, 17Dec23 06:52

We're very close to finished with Saving Chloe--the 4th and final game in the Elsa-verse series. Partially to celebrate its upcoming release, and partially as a holiday gift, I've decided to publically release one of the short stories set in that universe. This, like the other short stories, was one of the monthly perks we give to our $10 patrons, although this one is mostly prose, with just a few pictures. It's not required that you read this before playing Saving Chloe, but it gives some backstory that is referenced there.

Dream Master http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkbjvjdjooq7v5l/DreamMaster.zip

And, in case you missed them, here are the three games that came before Saving Chloe. If you haven't played them yet, you'll need to before you play the new game. (Though the Dream Master short stands alone and can be read in any order.)

Dreaming with Elsa http://www.mediafire.com/file/e3o1n7ru73vmj9l/DwE.zip
Redemption for Jessika http://www.mediafire.com/file/t21ijc3xjwo5tga/RfJ.zip
Finding Miranda http://www.mediafire.com/file/maidcaieofkctdg/FM.zip

Here are the three other short stories I've publicly released. You should at least play DwE before viewing them.

DwE: Learning to Fly http://www.mediafire.com/file/ijnmoe3wj1aeyu8/DwELtF.zip
DwE: Royal Guard http://www.mediafire.com/file/rauvt2p8h0tuz7r/DwERG.zip
DwE: Dreaming with the Dead http://www.mediafire.com/file/xo44r438008s7j5/DwEDwtD.zip

I hope you enjoy Dream Master.
Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Re: Dream Master

Postby Marco6661 » Sat, 17Dec23 07:16

Merci Tlaero. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

I'm always happy to read something from you.
If you want, I can work on a French translation of this story.

Marco [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Marco6661
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby moskys » Sat, 17Dec23 11:29

I guess this is going to raise an intense discussion about the Elsaverse... ;) nice marketing trick
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby L1nk1980 » Sat, 17Dec23 12:43

Tlaero

it's too bad that you said that's this is the final chapter of he else-verse.

after the Pandora games and you other projects you have in mind I hope you visit the else-verse again.
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby macman135 » Sat, 17Dec23 13:18

L1nk1980 wrote:it's too bad that you said that's this is the final chapter of he else-verse.

I thought she said it was just the end of the arc that was planned from the beginning? I recall her leaving it open to the possibility of more stories afterwards, but that this was the end of the planned arc and that there weren't any current plans for more. I could be wrong...
macman135
sirens hunter

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 17Dec23 16:32

macman135 wrote:
L1nk1980 wrote:it's too bad that you said that's this is the final chapter of he else-verse.

I thought she said it was just the end of the arc that was planned from the beginning? I recall her leaving it open to the possibility of more stories afterwards, but that this was the end of the planned arc and that there weren't any current plans for more. I could be wrong...

I'm sure it's posted on here somewhere, but most of the characters will remain alive after Chloe has been saved (or not - there is nothing said so far to confirm or deny that the save is successful in any or all paths through the game), leaving the door open to revisiting some or all of the characters when Tlaero has enough ideas to take things forward again.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Atepomarus » Sat, 17Dec23 16:40

I really Love your work. Dream master is an exciting addition to the Elsaverse anthology. I have all of them and wait for next one. Please keep up the very great work.
“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!”
Atepomarus
Pilot fish

Postby Crane » Sat, 17Dec23 18:45

tlaero wrote: Partially to celebrate its upcoming release, and partially as a holiday gift, I've decided to publically release one of the short stories set in that universe.

Tlaero

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful present! I was delighted and intrigued by this nice little Elsaverse chapter. Looking forward for S.C. and i really wish this final chapter will not be the last of Elsaverse.

Wish you and Mortze a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Good luck and all the best for both of you in professional and private life and of course in game&story-making!
Thank you for all your stories and your games!

Crane.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby L1nk1980 » Sat, 17Dec23 21:57

tlaero wrote:We're very close to finished with Saving Chloe--the 4th and final game in the Elsa-verse series. Tlaero

this is what's she wrote and I hope she is not finished completely with the Else verse.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby Crane » Sun, 17Dec24 10:37

The following question is a big spoiler!

So Xara has killed Elsa`s great-great-great gandfather?
And I suppose she already knows that.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby jipp » Thu, 17Dec28 22:20

Dream Master was an interesting addition to the Elsa-verse. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

As for Chloe, I'm still disappointed she is the main focus of the next game.

I don't doubt that the story will be intereting, Tlaero's writing is far above anything else you see in "sex games", but with games like this the visual side is equally if not even more important... and Chloe is just very 'meh' to me.. almost unattractive. (That's not a slam against Mortze, who is *very* talented)

I guess I can only hope the story will carry the game for me, and maybe there are other women you can pursue & have sex with and still complete the game, though that seems unlikely given Tlaero's previous work.

Oh well, I'm sure the next game whatever it might be (hopefully Else-verse doesn't get complely abandoned) will get me excited again. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
jipp
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Thu, 17Dec28 22:37

Hey jipp. Regarding your hope for people other than Chloe, check out the article referenced in this post: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3960&start=390#p109178

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby jipp » Fri, 17Dec29 00:11

tlaero wrote:Hey jipp. Regarding your hope for people other than Chloe, check out the article referenced in this post: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3960&start=390#p109178

Tlaero

Thanks for that Tlaero, I had missed that post. That does sound promising to me.
jipp
great white shark

Postby Brocho » Sat, 18Jan06 16:32

Awesome story, and it goes really nicely with Saving Chloe, so I can see why you chose to publicly release it now.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sat, 18Jan06 19:49

And now you know the answer to the question Crane asked in his spoiler.

No, she doesn't.

Tlaero
tlaero

Next

Return to Free sexy games