Taboo Request (v 1.0d)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Taboo Request (v 1.0d)

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 17Sep13 12:21

I can't provide a link to this game as I don't want to fall foul of Shark's policy - 1.0d is the latest incarnation I've managed to track down but I'm stuck and not having any joy finding help so I'm hoping someone in the lagoon will know the answer.

On the paper round following the "After 7 days" the target is 8 newspapers but I can only find 7 boxes. I've checked the saved file and it said 7, so I changed it to 8 and tried that but it made no difference. Reading other boards people seem to be talking about events later than this, so I'm assuming there must be something I'm missing. Does anyone know?

Thanks
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Taboo Request (v 1.0d)

Postby Greyelf » Wed, 17Sep13 20:01

It's been more than a year since I played that game and my memory of it is fuzzy but these are the directions from my personal walk-through file.
Exit building
Newspaper 1 (E)
Newspaper 2 (E)
Newspaper 3 (E)
Newspaper 4 (N,W,N,E)
Newspaper 5 (E,N,W)
Newspaper 6 (W)
Newspaper 7 (S,E,W, N, E)
Newspaper 8 (E)
Return to Work and talk to Boss

notes:
. The N,E,S,W letters are the direction I travelled to get to each delivery point, with N being up the screen and E being to the screen right.
. The E followed by a W for #7 doesn't seem to make sense but maybe it does when looking at the actual screen?
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby phantomshark » Thu, 17Sep14 15:34

Did you get the one inside the compound by the weapons dealer?
phantomshark
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8dn » Fri, 17Sep15 11:03

phantomshark wrote:Did you get the one inside the compound by the weapons dealer?

Genius!! Thank so much.. Never thought they'd have a postbox inside as well as outside the main gate..

Thank you also to Greyelf .. unfortunately I'd saved the game at 7 papers so your walkthough would've meant having to go back to a much older save - given my previous statement I doubt I'd have found it though :)

Any admin looking in can remove this post now :)
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Return to Free sexy games