Illustrated Love Stories

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Illustrated Love Stories

Postby john milton » Sat, 17Aug26 09:55

Hi there,
I remember that there was a topic about this, I looked for it and I found out it has been locked. Then I had to make a new one, sorry for that.

I just wanted to say that "Illustratedlovestories.com" now welcomes you with this message:

"Sorry

After ten years of enjoyable work, Illustrated Love Stories will close December 31, 2017. Effective immediately, access to the Members area will become free."

I'm sorry too, the art in this site was a decade worse than what we're used to see nowaday, but I have to say that among quite a lot low quality material I've stumbled upon a fair number of good stories and a few great ones.
I'm writing this because the members area is now free and giving a look at it might be worth it in my opinion.
Again, I'm sorry this site will close. I liked the idea behind it.

John
john milton
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Illustrated Love Stories

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 17Aug26 14:16

A good find, and plenty there to keep us amused whilst we wait for BEW Ep7 :).
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Sun, 17Aug27 01:20

Thank you for the information, I am enjoying perusing through the site's content.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby john milton » Tue, 17Aug29 13:36

You're welcome
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby ozguy » Sun, 17Sep24 05:17

They might be closed early. Getting an "Unknown virtual host" error when trying to connect to the site.

Good thing I downloaded all the stories already.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby Mahior » Sun, 17Sep24 12:42

Wow...they are free now?

Guess I was too late with the site not working anymore.

Errr...IF it isn't against the rules could some kind soul PM me these stories? :(

Thanks in advance. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Mahior
sirens hunter

Postby Tao Dude » Mon, 17Sep25 00:08

There are quite a lot of them, and not all are good. Some of them need the HTML files editing as the internal links on a small number of pages don't work.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Bonhomie » Tue, 17Sep26 17:23

ozguy wrote:They might be closed early. Getting an "Unknown virtual host" error when trying to connect to the site.

Good thing I downloaded all the stories already.

But they don't work if the site webpages aren't there anymore.
Well that seems to be the case for me - but being old and technically weak I may be doing something wrong.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 17Oct01 00:41

Bonhomie wrote:But they don't work if the site web pages aren't there anymore.
Well, that seems to be the case for me - but being old and technically weak I may be doing something wrong.

Some of the HTML files have the wrong links in them, possibly from when they were all on a website.

I used Visual Studio Community, which is free from Microsoft to edit the files: I don't fully understand HTML, but I have written a fair bit of software and have reverse-engineered a few HTML games when I got stuck, so I worked out what was wrong. You could use another editor like Atom if you prefer.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby LucaNatoli » Mon, 17Oct23 13:21

That site has already shut down. RIP. It was pretty good back then.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby HeyChief » Sun, 17Oct29 02:35

One of the reasons that the site "illustrated ***"" died a slow death, was because of a lot of misinformation and all here. You will have to dig back in the arcives to find what was said and how it was misconstrued about one of the introductions to a story there. HeyChief
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby Kukri » Sun, 17Oct29 03:30

HeyChief wrote:One of the reasons that the site "illustrated ***"" died a slow death, was because of a lot of misinformation and all here. You will have to dig back in the arcives to find what was said and how it was misconstrued about one of the introductions to a story there. HeyChief

I don't find that statement to be true. They had a number of stories that conflicted with this sites parameters for allowing them to post about those stories here. And I believe it was their combativeness with those parameters that is what got them banned from posting here.

You really couldn't call that site a game site anyways, as it was more of a 3D story site, like those comix sites. Which I have nothing against, in fact I've enjoyed those stories for years, as I have with those type of stories on Shark's site (Milly and those found on the Contributions page).

Just my 2 cents.
Kukri
sirens hunter

Postby h4h4 » Sun, 17Oct29 03:36

Perhaps we should have a "Request" section on the Lagoon? What do you think? It would be perfect for topics like this.
h4h4
sirens hunter

Postby Tao Dude » Mon, 17Oct30 00:13

h4h4 wrote:Perhaps we should have a "Request" section on the Lagoon? What do you think? It would be perfect for topics like this.

I managed to download all the stories before the site shut down. I'm not sure of the legality of sharing them on: as the site made them available for free before it closed, it is arguable that these are now public domain.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Mon, 17Oct30 00:17

I think too.
shark
Site Admin

Next

Return to Free sexy games